Where can I meet red-pilled people in Germany?

Where can I meet red-pilled people in Germany?

I feel like everyone around me is an anti-white racist.

Being red-pilled in Germany is illegal

literally and unironically this.
OP, for now the only thing you can do is lay low and wait until the time is right. if you can't wait, go assassinate some random politician that you dislike - any increase in chaos, any escalation works in our favor.

Join a club that is red pill centric. Or create a club that is red pill centric. Pay attention to non verbal communication. We're all social monkeys, you'll get the cues if you pay attention.

Holy shit

Make the world a favor and kill yourself. Every German counts

Your best shot is one against Merkel. Do it.

Someone translate this nazi speak

Graveyards.

Im Knast.

Translate plox

This is what Google Translate says, I don't quite get the "should have guessed" bit though:

>Not rape! I thought "no!" means "do me!"

>You/they should have guessed! 3 months on account of evil reproaches against a refugee!

You get the gist anyway

google translate is quite accurate

which Bundesland do you live in?

>a club that is red pill centric
The members of such a club would become victims of physical violence from the left. Anyone who publically dares to defend traditional values or ethnic identity gets his car (or in some cases his house) put on fire and is beaten up with baseball bats. Members of AfD have to fear for their life.

East Germany (excluding Berlin) and Bavaria, the real Germany.

The rest of Germany is a bunch of americanized cucklords.

Niedersachsen

came here to post this.
t.eastgerman studying here

Most Germans are fed up with the current situation but no one talks about it out of fear. My work offers Fortbildungen and since I talk to all the participants I've noticed that almost everyone is against the current events but they won't say so whilst in a group, they only confide that when they're talking to one or maybe two people. They're all scared of being called a Nazi or bigot or what have you, I think the only reason they all open up to me about this is because I am the one to initially say that our current policies on immigration are fucking our country sideways with no hope for recovery.

>mfw know a kid from Bavaria who moved here when he was about 14
>mfw one of the most redpilled people I've ever met
>mfw it's not even 10 years later and he's already been turned into a degenerate

Sad.

I don't know. I am lucky, that I got friends with the right mind. For the others: I am trying to redpill them.

>they don't like the current situation
>they agree, that illegal immigrants have to stop, that bad behaviour of them have to have consequences etc.
>but they don't like AFD because "muh feelings" / "they said mean things"

just wait for the winn for Trump, it will change a lot
also waiting for the elections in Östereich

Here's what you do:

You get in that voting both in Autumn 2017, and you write a big fat "X" next to Alternative für Deutschland (or however you mark ballots in Germany)

And don't give me any of this "lol they're thick, uneducated Ossis" shit. Grow some FUCKING BALLS and vote for your fucking country you cucks

head to nearest cemetery

Gonna do this. Sure AfD is a bunch of idiots, but compared to the anti-white fascism of the political establishment in Germany, they are the only hope we have right now.

The nearest cemetery is full of blue-pilled nerds playing pokemon.

nazi cemetery

>Gonna do this. Sure AfD is a bunch of idiots, but compared to the anti-white fascism of the political establishment in Germany, they are the only hope we have right now.

Good to hear that Hans

There are always Germans on Sup Forums who complain about sandniggers and turkroaches but then you tell them to vote AfD and they "lol no they're just Ossi scum I'm not voting for them"

How fucking stupid does someone have to be to not vote for the only party that is able to fix the issues that they want fixing

I voted to Leave the EU, yeah sure there were council house dwelling idiots who voted for it but do I care? No, I care about saving my fucking country

I think those guys are actual hard master baiter

Mental hospital or jail

You know if just one country grabs their election by the pussy other countries will follow immediately. Say Trump, the AfD and the NF won you would see such a huge turnaround people wouldn't know what the fuck was going on.
As far as Europe is concerned, Germany and France uncucking themselves would free everyone else because there's only us, France and Germany worth a fuck in the EU. The rest are complete non-entities.

>tfw the EU collapses
>tfw everyone is uncucked
>tfw Nicola Sturgeon calls for Scotland to create their own EU

Dresden or Greifswald

I was hoping Brexit would be the beginning of that

If Trump doesn't win it's going to deflate things a bit

Hopefully Norbert Hofer wins in Austria and shows everyone how it is

I'm redpilled. Come and we drink a beer.

Yeah I was hoping for that, I think when art50 is activated though it might gee people up a bit. It's a shame it wasn't pressed before the Presidential election though. I still truly believe Trump will win and if he doesn't I can't see people just rolling over and accepting it. I thought the same even with Brexit, if it had been a loss (given how much bullshit we had to wade through) I don't think people would have just said "fair play, the best side won" and we seen the same sort of thing when they were talking about a 2nd ref. Tbh I think it shook the establishment quite a bit.

I was pretty miffed though when there was all the talk of Austria rigging elections, there being a recount and then I heard absolutely nothing more about it.

so, why didn't a Treffen happend yet
>tfw there will be Stasi investigate us

>dat nose on the judge
Yeah, (((they))) have lost control.

Anyone from south germany here?

Argue your position eloquently and you will always find people who sympathize with you.
I even defend Trump in university - good thing about this is you immediately see all the brainwashed lefties and dont have to bother getting to know them.
I had a few very inspiring discussions with leftleaning centrists though.

>Argue your position eloquently and you will always find people who sympathize with you.

Or get turned into the lefts latest strawmen , face arrests and strip searches and lose your job because you are not some little insignificant teenager anymore.

Friedrichshafen reporting in

City?

Has this happend to you?
Stop taking memes seriously - you will not get arrested for expressing conservative views.

Austria is a strange one. I lived there for two years. It's probably the most beautiful country in the world, and they're easily the most right wing of the German speakers.

They do, however, have a very weird split. Vienna is so vastly different to the rest of the country that it may as well be on Mars. Vorarlberg, the western state, was the only place other than Vienna that went with the leftist in the rigged election. It's essentially a very rich, extremely mountainous part of the country that has a massive aversion to pan-Germanism, and no airport/large city so very few "refugees".

People compare it to Bayern but it's not really the same at all. Austria is a fine country (miles better than Shitzerland) but it's not somewhere you can really get a hold of something and say "this defines it". It's not a non country, but it's certainly got some massive variances that aren't obvious to outsiders.

I genuinely haven't experienced a people like them elsewhere. They're warm and sinister in equal measure.

Meine Arbeitskollegen sind ziemlich rot-gepillt. Zwar auch einige Unterschichtler dabei, die das ganze plump aufziehen á la "box die türken um", aber im Großen und Ganzen gibt es bei uns in der Firma keinen PC-Ochsenscheiss. Ich denke, dass die Wahrnehmung bezüglich deinem angesprochenen Problem im Internet und an den meisten "elitären" Bildungseinrichtungen stark verzerrt is.

Vertraut mir eigentlich hat jeder Mensch der noch einigermaßen klar im Kopf ist die "redpill" geschluckt jedem sollte klar sein das was die linken treiben eigentlich totaler faschismus ist.

Join a gun club.
Or fishing club.
Or anything with some kind of tradtion.
If you're a student you could also look at the fraternities/Burschenschaften.

Was arbeitest du den so?

Also in meinem Umfeld und meiner Familie sind die meisten für die Aufnahme von Flüchtlingen. Einige haben auch Geld und Gegenstände gespendet.

they hide
they disguise themself
but they are there

4th reich when?
Pls.

*denn!

aus deiner Familie? Sind die allgemein für alles, was die da oben sagen, oder nur in die Richtung "Denen muss man doch helfen"?

Ansonsten mal langsam ihnen die rote Pille geben ( richtige Berichte usw. zeigen)

After Trumps and Austrias win

In jail.

Sind alle eher links gerichtet, kritisieren die Regierung also schon gerne, aber eben in die andere Richtung.
>muh Waffenlieferungen
>für die Flüchtlinge wird nicht genug getan
>le Westen ist schuld an allem und muss deshalb die Konsequenzen tragen

Ich habe mit denen auch schon diskutiert, aber das bringt nichts. Die sind von ihrem Standpunkt überzeugt. Sie sehen zwar dass die ganze Sache negative Konsequenzen haben könnte, aber tun so als hätten wir das eben verdient.

fpbp

iktf, my liberal friends got butt hurt that the plebeians wouldn't vote to stay like the good proles they are

I had a hearty laugh when leave won it

If you think germany is cucked right now just wait when the left wing coalition comes in the next elections

Hätte ich solche Verwandte / Freunde, könnte ich nur über sie lachen bzw. würde ich nichts mehr zu tun haben

>für die Flüchtlinge wird nicht genug getan
Alter, bist du seriös?

Würde nicht bringen außer mich selbst von meinem Umfeld und meiner Familie zu isolieren. Ich werde mit ihnen nicht mehr über das Thema diskutieren, irgendwann werden sie ihre Meinung ändern oder auch nicht.

Naja, der ganze Kram eben von wegen
>man braucht sichere Wege nach Europa
>unmenschliche Bedingungen in Flüchtlingsheimen
>der Staat tut nicht genug für Integration
>Deutschland muss rassistische Osteuropäer dazu bringen menschlich zu werden
>der Staat muss mehr "aufklären" (die Bevölkerung davon überzeugen wie knorke Araber sind)

Das witzigste was mir mal ein Freund von mir gesagt hat (und das ist nicht ausgedacht) war folgendes
>die Flüchtlinge müssen im Park Drogen verkaufen, weil der Staat ihnen zu wenig Geld gibt um noch etwas in die Heimat zu schicken um ihre Familien zu unterstützen

Der Gute hat seine Meinung allerdings in kürzester Zeit um 360° gedreht, als er gemerkt hat wie naiv er dem Thema gegenüber stand. Später hat er sogar von Storchs Aussage über den Schusswaffeneinsatz an der Grenze verteidigt.

>unmenschliche Bedingungen in Flüchtlingsheimen

Gefällt mir immer gut. Flüchten ist kein Urlaub mit Vollpension, auch wenn manche Gutmenschen das gerne so hätten.

Wer um Leib und Leben flieht, beschwert sich übrigens auch nicht ums Essen, aber was solls, eh scheißegal in dem Drecksland hier.

Meine Vorfahren haben buchstäblich Dreck gefressen auf der Flucht und das hat auch keinen interessiert, meine Fresse, ich glaub ich geb mir die Kugel.

keine Wort dafür
so naive Menschen kenne ich zum Glück nicht

außerdem: 180° ;3

>if they didnt come for you yet, and have never been arreset or strip searched because you avoided saying something not alligned with the far left agenda in public without being a career politician or kid no one cares about, you cant talk about the fact others already have been harassed and unreasonably punished for it
>there is no aggressive censorship by the far left government even against centrists at all!
>its all a Sup Forums meme!
You are not fooling anyone here.

>außerdem: 180° ;3

Dein erster Tag auf der Seite? Wie gefällt es dir bisher?

>assassinate some random politician that you dislike
Do it I want the happening

I know. Isn't a shame when the downtrodden - whom you claim to be a champion for - won't do what you damn well tell them to do?

I watched the whole election night live and when it was clear that Leave was going to win, it was immensely satisfying. I watched Nigel's victory speech with mirth and glee.

um genau zu sein paar Jährchen, aber davon habe ich noch nie etwas mitbekommen. Ich bin wohl kurzsichtig, wenn das ein "meme" war.
In so einer Versicherungswerbung war auf jeden Fall auch der Fehler.

So gute Nacht, muss jetzt mal wirklich schlafen gehen

Join a fraternity

Hast du echt noch nie von dem
>turn 360° and walk away
Miehm gehört?

Naja, schlaf gut.

Schlagende Verbindung? Laß es uns ausfechten Mann gegen Mann (total nicht homo).
>muss jetzt mal wirklich schlafen gehen
Aber is Samstag, Jugne.

I went to a meeting of the "Verein Deutsche Sprache" once, and got more red-pill than I had bargained for.

They're all very reactionary, though.

Hi Knast.

What are they about? The motto sounds like it's ripped from some entrance level german book.

Well if there are such cases then you surely don't mind providing the sources.
Otherwise people might think you're just talking out of your ass.

Talk up Kirsten Heisig's book When Patience Runs Out (soon to be a movie, soon to be in English). Heisig was a youth court judge and experienced "diversity" first hand. Her book is a rough analog to Colin Flaherty's White Girl Bleed A Lot. Heisig was literally bullied into committing suicide by leftists who refused to accept that she was telling the truth.

They're officially (well, and *genuinely*) about preserving and promoting German as a language. They're opposed to things like "Denglisch", SJW gender alterations (in the German language in general and in official/legal documents in particular) and university lectures being held in English.

All this isn't particularly red-pilled, but the actual members are all pretty far out when it comes to political positions. My first evening there, I was in a conversation with a couple of people and it took them literally ten minutes to bring up the "Jewish question". Many of them regularly frequented PEGIDA meetings and partook in marches, and they were all overwhelmingly to the political right. It was refreshing to me as I was looking for a way out of my hyper leftie university bubble, but I was also a bit depressed by how "regressive" and reactionary they were. Many just seemed to romanticize the past while bitching about stupid shit like "Why does it have to be 'Facebook' and not 'Gesichtsbuch'??".

>Where can I meet red-pilled people in Germany?
>I feel like everyone around me is an anti-white racist

German byzantinism:

1. Moral dualism (positivism, law apart from ethics)

2. The government treats the state as its own property and doesn't care about citizen rights

3. Religion controlled by the state (caesaropapism)

4. Bureaucratism as a sign of the government's dominance over citizenry

5. State is oriented towards expansionism and militarism

>In Byzantine civilization, organized religion is dependent on the state. In this type of civilization all means are justified to achieve political goals. Politicians follow ethics in private life, but in public they are judged by their skills, not by ethics. The legal government has absolute authority and its orders are not doubted. Germany under Bismarck was an example of that type of civilization

There's little hope

No offense but they sound like an irrelevant echo chamber Tbh. I never heard about them and most people don't care about the issue. So I doubt they achieve anything at all, except for giving them something to do with their time.

Germany today is nothing like this.

>No offense but they sound like an irrelevant echo chamber Tbh.
None taken, that's pretty much my take on them as well. As I said, I went to their meetings (and I might attend some in the future) because I needed just *any* kind of respite from the campus life, *any* kind of environment where it would be okay to just be myself and express some criticism of the left, and that's certainly what I found. However, I never cared about their cause, nor did I get the impression that they were actually achieving anything.

American kraut used to live in Konstanz. Um ehrlich zu sein Alter ist dein Land am Arsch. Zieh doch nach den USA um...

Die USA sind doch genauso am Arsch. Da kommt der ganze Gender- und Trans*-Bullshit doch schließlich her.

Please Germany, for the love of God
Trust the Anglo for once

Oh yes it is. Ever heard of Jugendamt? Or homeschool ban?

>Anyone who publically dares to defend traditional values or ethnic identity gets his car (or in some cases his house) put on fire and is beaten up with baseball bats. Members of AfD have to fear for their life.

Seriously? I mean, we're starting to see this shit in the U.S. with BLM and the attacks on Trump supporters such as that homeless woman today. I didn't hear that Germany was that fucked yet -- I thought the Left there was still just at the "ruin your life by throwing you in prison for expressing a politically unacceptable thought" stage.