Tangled the Series

Anyone else fucking hate Cassandra?

?? Why would you hate best girl?

>want cute couple adventures
>nah let's just add a random character to come between them for some reason
Cassandra's trash.

That would get boring after a while.

Clearly she's Gothel's daughter and trying to break them up.

Yeah.

And the super original concept of Cassandra won't get boring QUICK.

Yes.
Even discounting that she's a just another snarky tough girl, she's boring and a gigantic bitch.
I mean seriously, was I supposed to root for her in challenge of the Brave?

I wouldn't say "hate," but she is unnecessary.

The interesting thing about it is that she really hasn't successfully come between them. Her attitude toward Eugene is actually a point of friction between her and Rapunzel. This show has so many roll-eyes moments in it, particularly in the realm of shitty stereotypical dumb cartoon guy Eugene behavior, but every time I think I want to drop the show, they do something really great with Eugene that shows they actually CARE that he's not a Dipshit moron.

I miss the snuggly duckling.

make way for best boy

Varian thread

Pure

He's a cutie.

You aren't wrong, but I still really wish they weren't just moments.

how old is he anyway? he seems really young to me

Why does everyone keep saying Eugene acts dumb? Ir the he is dumb then when he was in tge movie?

Yes. The moment I saw her I knew they would replace all Repunzle and Flynn cuteness with their bitchy, GUUURL POWAH YAAAAS QUEEN, donut steel. I dropped that shit so hard because of her

Literally me. Your opinion and mine are exactly the same

>tfw another hiatus

is hate fucking cassandra an option?

Yes.

Cassandra/Elsa is endgame, right?

Are there more episodes yet?

I'm gonna guess like 15, since Cass and Rapunzel are 19-20

Yes. Please make fanfic.

I got feels from the Pascal episode. It was a nice episode.

I can get behind this with handfuls of black hair.

Why is the one girl always in a wedding dress for every commercial?

patriarchy

>my name is cassandra
Y-you too

I'd love to have a cliche "MCs get turned into kids" episode.

I have to wonder how that could even be the case.

I did like that one episode where Cassandra was pretending to fall in love with that separatist dude from that other kingdom. Especially because of the beginning sequence, where that bignose-dude narrated how the king of Coronna and that enemy general girl fell in love.

funnily enough, when I first found the show I watched 10 mins of the very first ep before I realized there was the movie before it and as soon as I saw Cassandra I thought she was Gothels daughter and thought that was an established thing until I realized it's not been hinted anywhere and I just thought it up without realizing it

There is not nearly enough rule 34 of her.

old enough

This man gets

*it

I want to stab her repeatedly in the vagina with my penis.

/ss/ otp

Best ship is still best ship.

you know her dad will probably secretly murder anyone she sleeps with
being captain of the guard he's got certain perks I imagine, the men to help him do it and the king to over look and help cover up

Worth it.

>worth it!

No. Not really.

This makes me wish I had an image of Eugene wiping a sweaty brow. Guess I'll just have to use mickey.

That's enough Eugene, you're making Rapunzel cry.

He didn't really act "dumb" in the movie.

No way, Flynn is Gothel's son. Why else did he go to an orphanage?

Yeah, cause obviously all children sent to an orphanage must be children of Gothel.

In this case though, it just fits.

Not really. The only way it "fits" is in the logical fallacy that "Eugene had to have a mother that gave him up and Gothel is the only female character old enough to be his mother, therefore, she is his mother." I don't deny it's possible, but it's very very unlikely. More likely that Cassandra would be the child of Gothel, though I think even that is unlikely.

Actually I was operating on the logic that Gothel is a bad enough mother to give up her child, age-appropriate or not.

that and having an actual child "ages" you?

like it gives you an actual point of age reference. since she's obsessed with youth, that's pretty much a plausible action for her.

of course, then that means somebody plowed a senior citizen and got her pregnant.

I don't think she'd bother carrying a child to term. I can see her giving herself the "staircase special" abortion, then getting patched up by Rapunzel.

is cass older than rapunzel?

if so then she doesn't have rapunzel as a health insurance

The concern about anyone being older than Rapunzel is that Gothel was near enough geriatric, so not having kids anytime soon.

I think Cass is. But then Gothel would've had the Flower pre-Rapunzel. All the same, I don't think she'd care to bring a pregnancy to full term.

I hate how there's no princess and the frog animated series. It'd be about Tiana's restaurant. It could be great

how long until one of his experiments kill the main cast?

Sounds boring in all honesty. I not surprised there's no show for it. More surprised there isn't a Frozen cartoon.

I think she's been fair to Eugene as of late. Sticking up for him when she didn't really have to, even to her own father.

Cass and Eugene's banter/interaction honestly rivals anything got out of Raps and Eugene.

My complaint it more about the writing of Eugene than Cass. He was never an idiot or a manchild in the movie, yet they sometimes write him that way in the TV show.

Whoever decided this was okay and started this trend needs to hang

I feel like it started with "mid-season breaks."

Agreed. And we see that Raps does have a game face.

Being in love turns any guy into a blubbering idiot. His character would suck if they dropped his humorous nature.

The movie did humorous without him being an idiot or a manchild.

to be fair, the movie has him being flynn rider, thief with a heart of gold.
Eugene Fitzherbert on the other hand is the awkward guy who lives with his future in-laws and tries to fit in (hilarity ensues).

It's strange because they flip flop with how they write him all the time, sometime even within one episode.

This. I think its because they start off using those dumb childish guy tropes and then suddenly they remember, oh wait, we actually have to make him not shit cause that's why Rapunzel fell for him in the first place.

Lmao so salty and you never even watched the show

>his

It really hasn't been that. The only complaint I have that even comes close to that is the frequent, though not constant, misrepresentation of Eugene's character a-la Dumb manchild trope, but even that almost always gets turned on it's head by the end of the episode, and Cassandra's open disdain and distrust of Eugene is a point of friction between her and Rapunzel on more than one occasion. Hell, Rapunzel even locked them in a dungeon cell together to try to get them to work out their differences and learn to get along.

Elsa solves all problems with liberal application of Absolute Zero temperatures. The show would be boring as fuck unless they focused on relationships or brought in a villain as overpowered as Elsa.

It saddens me that I will never experience a Rapunzel hug in my life.

>Raps
>gameface

>surprisepunziebuttsecks.jpg

>wearing shoes
>REEEEEEEEEE