Perhaps multiculturalism wouldn't be so bad if we had less rapists and more T H I C C playthings

Perhaps multiculturalism wouldn't be so bad if we had less rapists and more T H I C C playthings .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this Harambe?

Slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

>multiculturalism wouldn't be so bad if there were no black males
Kek'd

Multi-culturalism isn't a bad thing if we purge the bottom quarter of the bell curve of all populations. Without eugenics, we build a nation of idiots.

I wouldn't mind niggers, spics, and mudshits if they didn't act like niggers, spics, and mudshits.

Where is your Eagle?

Not cool enough to have one m8

>tfw oversupply of illegal dindus has sensibly decreased the price of nigerian street hookers

this

Men ruin everything. Here's how you know why, beyond the memes, if every refugee was a woman/girl no one would care about accepting millions of them. But because there are men, we want them to get the hell out.

Cazzo dici, la maggior parte sono uomini. Vai a trans?

That's Khaddi Sagina...one fine piece of real estate indeed.

>doesn't know about nigerian hookers on the Statale taking 20€ for full service with a 10€ extra for anal
Lmaoing at your life kid

multiculturalism would be fun without the muslims and niggers ruining it. i like little italy and little china. nobody wants to go eat or even take a stroll in little siera leone or little iran.

>fucking full blown aids niggers
You are a disgrace

10/10

Top Kek!

no one is against breeding minority women that are attractive
it's just when they're around so are minority males that want to breed with our women
can't have one without the other
well, you could, but (((they)))'d raise a stink about it
then there is the issue that any child you'd have would be a half breed which is a whole 'nother can of worms

more black girls please!

I've been barebacking them for years, didn't catch shit, not even candida. You only take AIDS if you are a nigger or a homo taking it in the ass
>t. blood tests 3 weeks ago clean, never had flu in my life, probably immune to viruses or something

oh god that ass

Have any of her actually doing the jump? Not just perv shots ya creep

Multiculturalism doesn't work because it, eventually, creates division from within.

Yes, also known as a "Napa" in the United states. Verry denguros.

i also like sexually abusing immigrant women and promoting the immigrant sex trade with my small change. to make the lives of these niggers more horrible by fucking them like the pigs they are and thus enabling the whole system to keep existing makes me feel like i contribute to the cause.

>fucking niggers at all

This. Honestly fairness shouldn't even be a question in it, it's primal.

Do you want to fuck someone else's women? Yes. Do you want someone else to fuck your women? No.

>inb4 Sweden

Nothing wrong with that, it's a battle worth fighting, like all matters pertaining to breeding.

Master race > ooga booga

We tried that, it's called Brazil.

Kill yourself.

>File: leduceface.jpg (7 KB, 234x216)
>>fucking niggers at all

FAIL

Enjoy your aids

ye

Why did you just make a thread word-for-word quoting a post I made 2 days ago?

Kind of creepy, Francesco

Lmao you don't do shit you big cuckold, last time i visited Netherlands it was Black Cocks Central, dutch girls with black bucks around every corner while white homobois were enjoying their numale cocks

i want to fuck her in the sagina

I'm a bot.

Kill all the men, keep the women!

The testosterone driven, lower reptilian part of my brain says to fuck the shit out of that nigger.
Fortunately my higher brain understands that it would result in a disgusting mulatto baby that would add to the dripping degredation of the human race.

The paramount of the white race is the elevation of the higher brain, sophisticated level of thinking and the suppression of animal instincts. That is what makes us great.

che cazzo dici scopanegre

huhs are what? Indian(+Spanish?)+Portugal+Black?
i think the main issue with them is the Sub Saharan African blood
if you replace that with brown from SEA, Brazil would be a better place

>Implying light skinned negros aren't more desired then limp wrist white cuck boys

Genetic diversity actualy provides stronger offspring, however I can appreciate your traditionalist values.

real swedes are hotter

>Mullatos
>Massa's sideshow relics from the plantation days
Pls

JEB?!?!?!

Lmao that's bullshit

>massas daughter when he isnt looking

woman want genetically gifted men, cleetus from the trailer park doesn't cut it

Che ricchionazzo

Rome was esstentially niggers mixed with slavs
prove me wrong

steroids

We are already outnumbered by women in the US

We don't want thick bitches to fuck at least not now

WE WANT TRUMP

>genetically gifted men
>posts 2 youtube roidboys

>bright blue eyed negro
>felon
>gets more woman from a single picture then all the obese and skelly cletuses on Sup Forums will in their lifetimes

how will the insulin monsters handle it?

>Sup Forums shitting on Sweden because of black people
>Sup Forums creaming their fucking pants because of black Swedish girls
Fucking decide you twats

>balding

When will they learn.

Italian economics.

>woman want physically fit men

yeah, you can't get to that if you're born a gimp, but those bodies are a result of effort
a female probably only sees that as sexy, but another male knows that they have the time and will to buff up and get cut. which is admirable
which is jealousy in women when it concerns physical image among themselves

We need #ThotGenocide also, dicks out for becky

>1 negro out of 10000 is attractive and has blue eyes
>therefore the other 9999 that look like monkeys are beautiful and masculine
Yes

>Sup Forums now wants to judge people individually instead of generally

come over here whi... whatever italians are and do this for me boy

>average
>no hijab
as someone who lives in the ghetto i can say there's no way

I'd hit that. But only with the lights off.

Oh no i can't, o powerful masculine black man.
White women cannot resist the african sexual prowess, racist and weak beta whites will finally go extinct as it should be

>black
>Swedish girls
Here's your problem, luckily it will take care of itself soon enough

>genetics
>posts 0/10 faced roiders

????????????????????????

but you won't see where you're sticking it

SWEDEN YES

some alenka bikar

>tattoo
N2TRASH

she´s a politician now

You mean a prostitute?

wtf i love Sweden now!

a high class prostitute for sure

I know where you're coming from with genetic diversity, but the thing is theres too little diversity and then too much. Its not like all these polfags want to inbreed with their cousins just because they're white, they also dont want to breed with some ooga booga half across the world.

Good example of diversity would be when the ((WE WUZ VIKAnGZ)) migrated from Scandinavia to England/Ireland. Ireland, for example, when Norwegian vikings came and raided, they tried to establish towns, many of the vikings assimilated within the Irish culture. White diversity.

Wonder if they are thick?

Female negroes carry the same DNA as the males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

Black Swedish? What the fuck is that?

Kind of gross to be honest.