What do you think Toxic Beth and Toxic Summer were like?

What do you think Toxic Beth and Toxic Summer were like?

nothing changes. They're both pieces of trash, especially beth. Morty is the only semi-redeemable part of this family, price me wrong.

I wonder if Toxic Beth would be anything like Jerry's version of Toxic Beth.

>price me wrong.
About tree fiddy

Did you watch the episode and see that it gets rid of what they think is toxic about themselves

About tree-fiddy.

This clever motherfucker beat me to it.

Only thing I can be relatively certain of is Toxic Beth would love Jerry. Other than that it's hard to say, she gets so little characterization compared to everyone else. How are we 6 episodes into season 3 and Beth is still the only one who's never been on an actual adventure? That's probably the real root of the family's problem, Beth's relationship with her estranged father and how he avoids spending time with her despite living under the same roof for years.

Don't see what that has to do with my question.

Toxic Beth is a weepy, emotionally dependent and insecure mess who latches on to any man who gives her attention and loyalty. She constantly blames all her issues on her poor relationship with her father and falls all over him whenever he's in the room. She's also dangerously possessive of what she considers hers and is willing to kill and sabotage the people around her if it means she'll get more validation from her father and other men.

Toxic Summer is an insecure, superficial, wilting teenager who constantly rattles off her insecurities and self-doubts in a similar fashion to Toxic Morty. She only wants to talk about boys and what they think about her and has no interests in cultivating her own intelligence or personality when she could just as easily slut it up for hot guys who make her feel better about herself

Pretty good. Rather than think for myself, I'm going to go with this.

>price
PHONE POSTERS LEAVE.

wait, is this for a comic/fanfic or something?

So what their opposites are like?

He got his grandpa to make him a serum to roofie a girl so he could have sex with her and then you say he's redeemable? Morty was partially responsible for turning his home into a mutant wasteland.

Healthy Beth is an intelligent, unemotional and career-motivated woman who doesn't need the influence of men in her life to succeed. She's a perfect mother and provider to the point where she has everything down to a science, but she's also sterile and devoid of passion for anyone or anything. Essentially, she's just a two-dimensional caricature of the perfect modern working woman with nothing going on beneath the surface.

Clean Summer is a quick-thinking and ruthlessly pragmatic action girl who prioritises getting the job done above all else. She never hesitates or regrets her decisions and she's basically an unstoppable ass-kicking machine uninhibited by any emotional or social hang-ups. She's a mercenary who would throw anyone under the bus to benefit herself and without blinking an eye. Bad to the bone and cold to the touch.

Toxic Summer is probably a clingier version of Toxic Morty
Toxic Beth is basically normal Beth non-dependent to Rick

Toxic Beth would be literally incapable of seeing herself as the cause of any problem in her life.

Beth hates her self, hates how jerry got her pregnant with summer and ruined her life, and the fact she isn't a people doctor. Toxic Beth would want to kill her self, kill summer, and kill jerry.

Summer is just Toxic Morty but with massive jealous streak

Nope, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was similar to something else.

But Beth doesn't see that part of her as being toxic.

Keyword being partially, he thought super genius Rick wouldn't give him a serum capable of mutating the planet

Toxic Summer is probably just the Summer from Rickmancing the Stone.

Jerry probably wouldn't change either. You're right

Kind, loving, feminine.

The keyword was "roofie"

Why is every Adult Swim cartoon horrendously ugly

They know you can be funny and aesthetic at the same time, right

Jerry is the only redeemable family member though?

Sometimes comes down to how many animating hours you have and at what cost. Animation gets expensive fast and even many of the best were arguably works of love rather than industry.
Ren and Stimpy being the one that jumps out for me, particularly with the strange and awkward reboot, which wasn't a commercial --- look you can't get animators to work overtime putting nipples on characters if it's not for love of the silly things in life.

Not for cheap though.

Because they're not pitched by women

Toxic Beth would be hammered 24/7 and just bitch at everybody. Basically like a much less intelligent Rick.

Summer would be gargling piss nonstop cause that's apparently the fetish of whoever writes her lines.

i want toxic summer to pee on me

shut up dan

Toxic summer is overtly feminine and can only be pleased by being with a man. Kinda of a whore really.
Summer really wants to stop being such a typical teen girl, that her toxic self would be like that and more.

Beth is kinda the same, but more in a loving housewife kinda way. Instead of being disgusted by weakness she loves it. She's also very very drunk.

That ledditor edge