youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk&ab_channel=KoaliFikator

cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw
youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL always nice to see Drumpftards get BTFO. Not so tough outside of the internet are you?

We'll see what happens come November the 8th, faggot.

Hers will be in the kingdom of heaven

>these people probably called trump a fascist at some point

>Not so tough outside of the internet are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

:^)

kek pls save her

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

This really struck a nerve.. This needs to be actioned; take to your faggot Twatters and start Tweeting this at:
@realDonaldTrump
@StefanMolyneux
@MisterMetokur

Spread this shit to everyone. I've got coppies of the YT videos:
(video 1) youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw
(video 2) youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8
(video 3) youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Download a copy for yourself, screen cap the video description, and start spreading this shit.

Damn people are such fucking scum. Listening to the audio just made me lose all faith in humanity. These are our future progressive law makers and mentors. Fuck.

I wear my Trump shirt all the time and nobody says shit. Is it true niggers like you can actually smell a CCW?

And not a cop in sight, I love L.A.

The left doesn't give a fuck about the poor. They only care about the illusion of being the good guys.

Deus volt

>nignog is saying that illegal beaners are bad for the nation when they still commit less robberies and murders nationwide than legal nignogs

>Sup Forums comes to defend a "trump supporter" "she's a black person not a nigger"

Willing to latch at anything just to get more votes like the shillary supporters

Do explain.

>volt

What do you expect? Trump only attracts mentally deranged idiots and kids who worship "le epic meme candidate".

Can we get this to Donald and/or his campaign?

Hilary supporters = Extreme left brainwashed fascists.

Try wearing MAGA gear in New York City. The subhumans show their true nature

Since when does pol care about homeless niggers in hollywood.

>abusing a homeless person is okay under any circumstance

Just flush it down the toilet, It's guaranteed to reach the orange fat fuck that way.

>niggers
>people
- Sup Forums

>implying that you'd be sympathetic if this hobo was supporting Hillary

Jew York refuses to issue CCWs to non kikes or non football americans. When they take your ability to protect yourself from negros, it's time to move

When homeless niggers started fighting for noble causes

just.

>being an edgy autist
>not killing yourself

Black lives do not matter when they do not run with the herd.

spread this shit now

>cringey AWOO image

Why do so many autistic cunts support Trump?

Coming from a country where dissenting opinions of immigrants gets you fined. keep your bitch nose out of our politics Nigel.

wewlad

these "people" are garbage

this is why we have guns

How's the Brexit going? So glad you guys got rid of those Euro fucksticks!

ding ding.

We want equality even if it is separate but equal.

Yo spread this shit now

saying it again for visibility, Can we get this to Donald and/or his campaign?

Yea well you need their votes for your god emperor to win you colossal faggot.

>implying I wouldn't
But yea, le Sup Forums is one person meme amirite

Fucking degenerates. Think about your life.

it's worth a try

anyway I want to bleed those fuckers nice and slow

Don't let shills behind proxies bait you. I'm also pissed off about what happened in that video.

problem is one of the signs says "fuck mexico" so no one prominent can tweet it without getting slaughtered

Do these people seriously have nothing better to do than bully homeless people on a sidewalk? Like just staying home all day watching Netflix would be a less pathetic usage of time.

A

Doesn't mean i would fuck with the individual or let shit happen to them. What the fuck is with people? The world sucks because people like you refuse to just help a person that hasn't otherwise proven to be shitty outside of political opinion, which every individual is entitled to.

LOL why are Trumplets such pussies? Always getting beat up. Crying about their signs being stolen. It's pathetic 2bqh

And we are the fucking racist right.

This made me really feel. I'm fucking depressed now.

This video needs to go viral. If Sup Forums could make a hashtag get nearly 100,000 tweets in a day, we can make this video get more than 1600 measly views. THIS is the kind of emotional stuff that sways voters. THIS is what proves Hillary supporters are heartless bullies, not screenshots of nasty tweets.

I've downloaded a backup in case this gets taken down. Where should I put it?

I'm fairly certain even Krauts during Nazitime had way more empathy than these fucks (see occupation of france).

Just wow.

What?

GOD FUCK OFF UK. GO SUCK THE QUEENS CUNT AND GET HUMBLED FOR ONCE.

>immigrants
>having jobs

>bullying an belittling the mentally ill
isn't the left wonderful?

This hobo was posting on Sup Forums using a proxy on the public library?

I was quoting what Sup Forums says about blacks on a daily basis. How new are you?

what the fuck

Isn't that Victim blaming ?

>make a hashtag
#Hillbullies exists. Bless Diilbertman, the prophet of persuasion.

Trump will save these ppl LOL

this

how can we make this viral?

this is emotional as fuck and totally exposes leftists and spics for what they are.

I hope someone is making an ultimate compilation of all the violence and intimidation and property damage committed against Trump supporters.

This last year can't be rewritten.

Should spread this as "Clinton supports attack and taunt homeless person"
Or something like that.

Tweet them to the usual Suspects like Black Pidgeon, Sargon of Accuck, Milo, Paul Wattson, Stefan Moly etc.

SHE NEEDS SOME MILK

>how can we make this viral?
Just show it to Dilberman.

THIS

Do you think that anyone that still supports Hilary at this point could possibly be swayed?

All of them are the most despicable, brain washed extreme leftists in the country. Leftists are fucking evil and so they wouldn't care. The people fucking with that homeless person ARE the average Hilary voter.

Why are liberals so intolerant, Sup Forums?

I do it everyday in chimpcago. Nobody says shit

Black lives meter. White live 2 meters.

I hate gibs, but someone should probably do something nice for this homeless person.

What do you think Sup Forums? She is getting abused for sticking her neck out for the God-Emperor and trying to stop property damage.

That's fucking disgusting.

This, same for gays, blacks or any minority. As soon as they try to leave the democrat plantation they crack the whip on them.

Holy shit I thought the left were hippies, what the fuck happened?

Let's fucking choose ONE hashtag and start making fucking generals for this thing. We did it yesterday with the Draft my Daughter thing, we can do it again. And this would be even bigger.

Is she ok? We need to get her some help.

>Trump supporting chucklefuck
>talking about defending minorities

How's that wall coming along, Cletus?

Imagine being CTR in that newsroom-style bullpen and having to be all like "damn, Hillary, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific drugged-up monster face. I would totally vote you, both my sockpuppet reddit account and the real me." when all they really want to do is jack off to another hentai in their bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be CTR and not only sit in that digital backroom sweatshop while Hillary Rodham Clinton flaunts her disgusting poo-poo pants and horrific track record of corruption in front of you, the biased mainstream media coverage barely concealing her FEC violations and mysterious trail of dead people, and just sit there, Wikileaks dump after Wikileaks dump, Veritas video after Veritas video, while she perfected that pre-canned campaign speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking pay-for-play schemes with hostile foreign countries but her haughty attitude as everyone on the campaign trail tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILLARY CLINTON’S SoS RECORD LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hideous fucking PR team contort into types of mental gymnastics you didn't even know existed before that day.

I think a charity fundraiser for her bravery is in order. I'd want someone official to host it, so either Trump, his family, or perhaps someone noteworthy and trustworthy to deliver the funds to her.

>these people are supposed to be progressive
>these people are supposed to be tolerant

what the fuck? how can you do this to another human being?

Get her some nice clothes for the winter. She'd probably pawn them for beer money though, I don't know what the homeless want except drugs & liquor.

>FOR THE GREATER GOOD
It's always the same with fucking lemmings and sheep people. Fuck em all.

>isn't donald trump supposed to help you

Okay, that's KIND of funny.

>Someone please notice me

-Post on Fagbook and Twitter

-Send to Donald Trump's twitter, Eric Trump's twitter, Don Jr.'s twitter, basically anyone you can think of

-Email to all mainstream news sites and alternative media (Memenoux, Cernobitch, Dilbertman, etc.)

Still salty about brexit aint yah Blair?

they're the new tough guys.

>where should i put video on internet
how about youtube you dumb fucking cuck

either way man. all hate speech is free speech and not all free speech is hate speech. SHe can post whatever the fuck she wants. doesnt meen her things should be physically fucked with by a bunch of niggers and middle class white college kids.

You've been eating nothing but an extremely unhealthy diet of cheetos and We the Pizza and later sushi (it would be nice) for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies at American University. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the fly that's landed on her haggard, witch-like face as she contorts it to smile suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shitpost about her “Lincoln-esque (for that is what she calls herself)" principles, the principles she worked so hard for with personal handlers and speech coaches in the previous years. And then Ben Fischbein calls for another 300 posts before you get to go home, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the D.C.P.D. SWAT team could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re a fucking nerd virgin. You're not going to lose your (delusional, imagined) future political operative career over this. Just slide it. Hide your face and slide the board.

>Mexifornia

Fuck that place, it's a shining example of our Brazilian-esque future in this shithole country. Walled mansions surrounded by poor subhumans.

SJWs are the commisars of our time.

It's already over. Trump grabbed Clinton by the wiener. Her own aparatchiks are turning against her. You are done.

Wtf, Obama's America

They only tolerate you, if you nod to what they say.

enough said

EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE FUCKSHITS DOING THE BULLYING GETS BULLETS THROUGH THEIR FUCKING HEADS NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW