Inspector Gadget is in the last cartoon you watch

>Inspector Gadget is in the last cartoon you watch
What happens?

steals Batman's iPad

>last cartoon I watched was Inspector Gadget
spooky

BUILDING

BROWN

Can we have a real, non-meme Inspector Gadget thread on Sup Forums for once? Please?

>Gadget in ATHF
Holy shit.

No, now get back to suckin' it boy.

MINEY

Has Gadget done anything of note for years? I think he a CG Netflix show...maybe...

I count anime as cartoons, like they should be

>Little Witch Academia

Both protagonists are still retarded but atleast Gadget is more brighter than her.

Batman finally acknowledges Booster Gold and Plastic Man as competent

>Venture Bros.

>Rusty builds cybernetic limbs for one of Brock's buddies from OSI for mortgage money
>guy is obviously mentally unfit in some capacity to be augmented with robotic strength and hidden weaponry
>Rusty doesn't fucking care
>Dean and Hank will wear cardboard box "robot armor" and generally be cornballs
>Robocop/Terminator will be referenced at some point
>due to typical shenanigans, not-Gadget will end up rampaging and slaughtering faceless minions before Brock ends up going into his trademark beast mode and CQC-ing his limbs off to stop him
>cue a shot afterwards of someone telling some cops/soldiers to "take him away", followed by them struggling to figure out how to put handcuffs on a human nugget

He could be around lvl 6 ar 7 i dunno.

You can shup up now

Penny helps Phineas and Ferb and joins the Fireside Girls.

I like building brown bricks in minecrap

If OP wanted a real Inspector Gadget thread he would have posted a different picture.

OP knew the risks,but he posted that dreaded picture anyway.

DarksydePhil and Mike Matei cross over when?

sorry bro, but this is Sup Forums, the meme center of the internet. it's dangerous to go alone because the cake is a lie.

How did he get away with it?

He'll get to the bottom of this homunculus business, chief.

Right after Winry takes a closer look at his gadgets.

>What happens?
TV explodes.

sometimes I literally say "brown bricks" in that stupid voice out loud and laugh to myself

BRICKS

The little monsters of Camp Campbell would end up leading him on a fake mystery that would probably end with him getting hit by a bus.

M I N E C R A P
I
N
E
C
R
A
P

>xavier the renegade angel

oh fuck