BREAKING: DOJ FILES COMPLAINT AGAINST COMEY FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!

IT'S ALL COLLAPSING.

politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59l65h/everyone_questioning_kimdotcom_i_have_limited/
youtube.com/watch?v=ElkwXZhFKAw
archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3687242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

So they're mad because Comey is doing his job?

I...what?

are they kidding? this has to be a joke

lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>hilarry shouldn't be indicted
>go comey you're the man!
>we're reopening the case
>HISS!

PATHETIC

DOJ IS COMPROMISED
>DOJ IS COMPROMISED
DOJ IS COMPROMISED
>DOJ IS COMPROMISED
DOJ IS COMPROMISED
>DOJ IS COMPROMISED

When do they file a complaint against the Trump Tapes leaker?

THE SYSTEM ISN'T RIGGED GUYS
THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE

>Prior criminal investigation
>Close case
>Discover missing evidence that the suspect said she had handed over
>Need case to investigate further
>Reopen case

>>>YOU'RE INTERFERING IN THE ELECTION!!!!

That being said this whole thing is a stunt no charges are going to be pressed

The timing is kinda off, though.

No matter how this ends, the US' political system is so brutally fucked.

Desperate.

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME SAUCE ON THAT PIC

>Sup Forums a week ago
COMEY IS A TRAITOR HE IS HIRED BY THE DEMOCRATS LOOK AT THIS INFOGRAPH
>Sup Forums right now
WOW L O L END OF CAMPAIGN EVEN THOUGH ITS MORE NOTHING LMAO THANKS COMEY

PoliticusUSA is a Clinton shill site, ignore

AHAHAHAHHA

HOLY SHIT

COMEY WENT FUCKING ROGUE

COUP NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

HOLY SHIT

Also, what the flying fuck, guys? Basically, two of your public institutions are battling each other? I think it's fake tho. If not, you're fucked as a country.

plz be real

absolute evidence of corruption

not even 3 hours after attempting to enforce the law on Hillary and Obama sics his dogs on you?

"DOJ FILES COMPLAINT" != "COMPLAINT FILED WITH DOJ"

c'mon now berger

after reading the link, it is nothing,

the never trumpers filed a complaint.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Both FBI and DOJ are compromised. However, you should remember this: The left will always eat itself.

Expect various whistleblowers to start singing from both organizations so they can avoid the rope.

Crashing this federal government with no survivors! All for revenge!

GET IN HERE LADS

Of course, if he is not doing his job by letting criminals go unpunished, there must be a reason for that.

Nobody really trusts him now, we just have to see what happens.

>Does his job
>Gets attacked

But Trump is the dictator right? if Comey was doing this against Trump, worst Trump would do is bitch about him on twitter

CTR go.

Come again?

Comey is just as dirty. We'll have to wait to see what angle he takes on this. The populace won't forget.

NICE CHECKS AND BALANCES YOUVE GOT THERE, AMERIKEKS

when the justice department was interfering with the work of the federal general attorney last year, it was done covertly and was a huge scandal.

In your Country they do it openly.

LAAAAAND OF THE FREEEE, AND RHE HOOOOME OF THE BRAAAVE!

Comey was pressured internally to re-open the case.

Lynch and the DOJ is directly controlled by Obama.

So yes, these two federal agencies are legit battling.

Let Them Fight.

They're fucking eating each other.

>The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election

NOT THE DOJ, A COMPLAINT TO THE DOJ
IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

>“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,”

That's top of the keks right there folks.

COMEY HAS BROKEN THE CONDITIONING

i-is there a full size

"The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint"

so whats new

Lel it's nothing. Typical Sup Forums.

HOLY FUCK AMERICA

What if this was Comey's plan all along?

What if this was his ace in the hole?

What if he knew Lynch wouldn't prosecute?

So he had to expose them and BTFO them days before the election?

What if COMEY WAS OUR GUY!!!

As Trump's victory solidifies all those people in washington who had to tread lightly around queen cunt for literal fear of their lives will smell blood in the water. Hillary and all her pets are going to be in a well-deserved world of pain very soon.

Yes.

Comey as in the Train all along!

Hopefully.

this is... what. holy shit.

holy fucking shit

>Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.
LITTLE LATE FOR THAT

I don't remember the exact picture, but have you guys ever heard of Rustle? It's loli.

Comey has tragic accident in 3...2...1...

said by...
Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump

LITERALLY

HABBENIN

>tfw it's time
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

He needs to open a probe on Loretta Lynch next.

nah, the timing is pefect. I want a criminal charged before they are president not after.

He did interfere though, when he recommended no charges be brought up

>The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election

the DOJ didn't file the complaint fuckfaces

Damn, even Al Sharpton's involved.

>“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump. “It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.”

AHAHAHAHA

This. Clickbait headline.

I can see where they're coming from with that. But he's just doing his job, the DOJ should at least understand that.

That didn't take long...

It smells more like an internal fight at DOJ. What probably happened was that FBI investigators found additional evidence relating to the email case, and formally filed to have the case reopened shortly before the election. This meant that Comey couldn't block it without it looking like he was blatantly protecting Clinton, and he was probably threatened with a public leak of any attempt by him to block it. Basically, the apolitical career FBI agents decided to fuck Comey because they were pissed he let Hillary off easy in the first place.

Inb4 Comey dies of natural causes in his sleep

>Rustle

Let Them Fight.

DOJ didn't file the complaint, it was some liberal superPAC, it's fucking nothing and will likely be ignored.

I think Comey was a Clinton plant, but maybe he was just waiting for the right moment to make his move.

>yfw Clinton was in her plane for 20 minutes because she was busy making frantic calls to DoJ asking them to stop the investigation

You can tell because more effort was put into the floor than the girl.

>Basically, two of your public institutions are battling each other?
Our Constitution was pretty-much set up that way: It was made with separation of powers so that the government would act slowly and wouldn't fall to tyranny.

misleading topic. some NGO filed the complaint, not the DOJ

SLIDE THREAD. EVERYONE ABANDON.

politicususa is a shill website. Look at their other articles.

A Hillary PAC filed a complaint, that's it.

Ha. He took shit for months just for today

Thx, for clearing up guys, I was a little concerned.

>State department and Justice Department pressures FBI to drop case and destroy evidence in order to protect Hillary.
>Accuse FBI in interfering in an election when they have the audacity to do their fucking job.

The hypocrisy of it makes my head hurt.

Implying they didn't realize Shillary's only going to get 3 votes from which 2 were election fraud

There's no way she's being charged before the election, even if she is guilty.

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

You know that Hillary is knee deep in shit if Comey would risk an inter-agency war just to maintain the appearance that he's not ignoring it.

We already owe Nixon an apology after the way the first investigation was handled. President Trump should give Nixon a posthumous pardon.

A news like this one, if it had been real, probably would have gotten the elections suspended. Let's meme it into existence.

DrainTheSwamp

So interfering a criminal investigation is ok because the election is held in a few days?

Honest question, I don't know the American prosecution system in detail: Is there a chance that we will we see Clinton in handcuffs before the 8th of November? Would the FBI or whoever is responsible dare to do that?

>What Republicans initially viewed as a new hope in the presidential election has quickly been exposed as a desperately political ploy.

RECORD
FUCKING
CORRECTED

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59l65h/everyone_questioning_kimdotcom_i_have_limited/

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=ElkwXZhFKAw

Based Comey had to wait to do this.

He couldn't recommend charges in July because Hillary's lawyers would save her until the election and the media would make people forget about it. Then he ends up killing himself with three gunshots to the back of the head.

This way he tips the election to Trump and saves himself from retribution from Hillary and Obama.

4d cop chess

FUCK YES HE'S FINISHED

This is a fucking OBVIOUS attempt at sabotaging Hillary, this is partisan as fuck. Fucking bullshit that Trumpkins whine about rigged elections and then applaud Comey doing this.

Title is VERY misleading.

DOJ did not file a complaint

An Anti-Trump super pac filed a complaint TO the DOJ against Comey accusing him of supporting trump and doing this as pr move.

damn, he roasted her.

didn't include the question. My bad

Looks like their hand was forced

>archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer

Seems as if 28k more emails off her "Private Server".......were found
>AND DUMPED

SLIDE THREAD. EVERYONE ABANDON.

politicususa is a shill website. Look at their other articles.

A Hillary PAC filed a complaint, thats it.

president ford already pardoned him remember?

he's not so stupid not to realize the risk associated with this move. he wouldn't have pulled this unless he felt he could cover his ass with the contents of those emails.

they contain something major. something serious enough that when they come out nobody, not even the most hardcore hilldog supporters will be able to publicly accuse him of wrongdoing

>DOJ FILES COMPLAINT AGAINST COMEY FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!

There is a slight difference between "complaint filed by" the DOJ and a "complaint filed with" the DOJ.

Anybody with a few bucks for a lawyer to fill out some forms can file a complaint. It would be fairly common for PACS and interest groups and campaigns and parties to file all sorts of complaints against each other.

The DEMOCRAT run Department of Justice doesn't want the FBI director for bringing negative and possibly damning attention to a DEMOCRAT running for president.

Get it?

Sauce for you degenerates. It's loli.
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3687242

DOJ is now the Department of SJW's

Old news and old emails, user