How did Peggy Hill not realize she was being scammed by the same guy twice?

How did Peggy Hill not realize she was being scammed by the same guy twice?

tl;dr Peggy's an idiot.

One of the things, if not THE thing, that I disliked the most about Peggy as a character was how God damned stupid she was, all the while insisting that she was the smartest person in the room. It frustrated me that she was so arrogant and obnoxious regarding her own intelligence when in reality the mouthy bitch was dumb as a box of rocks. Cold, uneven useless rocks. I get that was supposed to be part of the humor to her character, but every time it just annoyed the shit out of me, and as the seasons dragged on it got worse and worse and I despised her more. The one break in it all was when she was paired with Cotton in an episode, because he'd constantly challenge her.

user try to breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. While you do this think happy thoughts. Like, remember that time Peggy broke all her bones after skydiving and cried like a bitch when she couldn't things on her own? Good times...

Not that user, but this is good advice to make me hate her less. I think I can finally move on an-
>Spa-Peggy and Meatballs
Son of a bitch...

breath through your mouth. more oxygin.

Yeah that was the best Cotton and Peggy team up. It was one of the only times I found her tolerable.

tbf that episode was one of the best for Peggy getting shit on. Even if she didn't necessarily deserve it in that episode.

I haven't watched the whole series, but I've seen a decent number of episodes and I still don't get this board's Peggy hate meme.

Yeah. Peggy isn't even an annoying character. Her naivety is humorous. Lucky's naivety is not humorous because the show was becoming LOL SO RANDUM at that point. Lucky ruined Luanne's character. She was supposed to break the ditzy slut stereotype and prove herself to be a successful human being who can escape the trailer trash lifestyle.

Peggy's in her 40s. She made a full recovery after breaking every bone in her body. She could beat women at roller-derby half her age. She took a cunt punt from Bobby like it was nothing. She saved everyone from Luanne's mom.

If Peggy's power is directly correlated with how annoying she is then who could defeat her?

>she was supposed to break the ditzy slut stereotype and prove herself to be a successful human being who can escape the trailer trash lifestyle.

That's what you wanted her to be, not Mike Judge. No one in the show is particularly successful and Luanne is no exception.

It was too bad they didn't confirm it was the same guy, the protein milkshake would have been a nice touch.

>No one in the show is particularly successful
Speak for yourself.

>Buck
>Successful

He's hardly a functional human being, he has no friends, he's self-destructive and his wife is poised to clean him out and leave him with nothing at any time. He's not even the most successful propane dealer in the area

Peggy Hill gets the best villains

Which episode is the larger image from? I can't for the life of me remember it at the moment, despite watching the entire show multiple times.

Good people often time aren't as pessimistic. They believe others can make mistakes and forgive them

yeah she does

Behind Closed Doors

The episode where Peggy gets overprotective of her family then Hank and Bobby skip out on a photoshoot.

Hank repeatedly pushing that guy into the ditch is one of life's simple pleasures.

Because she's a typical person from Texas. There's a reason the average age of a Texan is 14 years old before they reach the reading level of a 6 year old New Yorker; they are genetically predisposed to being slow

Wait, what episode is that? I don't recognize it.

I'd say Hank, Dale (after the affair thing cleared up), and Minh are all pretty successful. There's nothing wrong with having a loving family living in a decent sized house in a suburban neighborhood. Boomhauer doesn't seem dissatisfied with his arrangement either.

>[buck's] not even the most successful propane dealer in the area

That sounds like propaganda from those Thanerton bastards.

That guy is such a fucking scumbag the whole episode, truly Shakespearean in scope and range.

Every person irl that I meet that thinks like you is exactly like Peggy.