ITT: We post CTR shill's personal info

ITT: We post CTR shill's personal info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, prick.

When will you goddamn fucking trolls stop posting this shit?! Stop taking it so personally!

Hello CTR, my old friend.
I've come to shill with you again.

bump

Found the shills. Worried that /pol will fuck your life up, eh?

When you participate in illegal, federally sponsored organizations that exist solely to manipulate public communications, you pay the price.

THIS IS ILLEGAL DELETE PLEASE

pizza?

Bump

I'm not shilling, idiot. I'm performing a legitimate job for a legitimate company. It's called ADVERTISING you fucking cunt. Maybe if you weren't such a neckbeard basement dweller and you knew what a real job was, you might understand.

The shit I put up with every day makes me more and more convi9nced Hillary is the only sane choice for president. This harassment by Trump supporters NEVER ends.

how is this taking it personally

DELET DIS

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

I'm not CTR, but this is a little fucked. There are better ways to defeat political opponents.

You Shills shouldn't have messed with Sup Forums Sup Forums

It's not plebbit

You know, the nazis were performing legitimate jobs too. Just following orders, y'know?

The "I was just following orders" defense did not work at the Nuremberg trials.

is this actually real lmao

how did Sup Forums find their names? also is that really their 2 week salary?

get fucked nigga

Reported for spam.

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

You literally replied and agreed to yourself. Fuck off.

In a way, this really shows the current state of the CTR shills - so low on numbers that they need to resort to talking to themselves.

boy oh boy, DOTR feels closer than ever doesnt it

Fuck you.

>quit or die
>testify or rot in jail forever

how is mom and dad?

bumpppp

Guys go after the leader and focus our resouces on Barbara (the highest paid). We need to focus on one before we get deleted.