When will we be able to freeze the growth of women, and keep them like little girls during all their life?

When will we be able to freeze the growth of women, and keep them like little girls during all their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv7QVUu5z7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prevent DNA from aging.

Clone as you please.

We already have that tech.

if you kill them when they're young they don't grow anymore

don't tell me you haven't tried this?

spain asking the important questions here.

stop puberty using hormones blockers and combine with stem cell therapy

Ineffective to train them time and again.

Fuck off you dirty weebs

Are you retarded?
preventing cell ageing would put them at a perpetual 25~35 state.
To keep them like that you'd have to hinder all hormones during puberty (growth hormone + progesterone + estrogen)

Doesn't spain already have the lowest AoC in the world?

I would wait until VR is good enough to live in and spend the rest of my life in a 2D loli world. Why even bother with reality anymore, nothing good can come of it.

Plus cut off pituitary

dokuro chan was such a fun show

Freezing girls at the middle one would be the best.

just show them anime so it stunts their growth like you manchild weeb pedos

It's sort of possible with hormone blockers but that leads to all sorts of issue.
If girls just stopped aging before they became women that would be the perfect world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv7QVUu5z7s

>Are you retarded

Well let me stop you right there

no you dont. cloning sure but you have nothing that stalls aging. increasing telomeres length wont stop aging.

cellular cycle for a human is about 7 years. in 7 years all cells are replaced. that means you get 7-9 cycles in a humans life on average. the telomeres length decrease is so small they never expire before you die. even if you live to be 120

its just snake oil for dumb rich people who want to live forever. half of them probably end up with genetic disorders for trying to patch in new dna while science is still wandering in the dark in the fronter branch of science known as genetics research

How can you be so sick and twisted?
only prison will correct you goddamn freaks. You'll
totally get what you deserve in jail, you fucking pedos!!

They are already like little girls all their life

Chill out. No one here is a pedo.

Pedos= Sup Forums

>Prevent DNA from aging.
>We already have that tech.
Then why is aging still a thing?

Why aren't the rich using this technology to make themselves immortal and eternally youthful?

See pic related.

No, now is 16. They changed it for no reason, using the "muh nobody think of the kids" excuse. The AoC change is one of many things that the current government changed without the support of anybody else.

>They are already like little girls all their life
Excepting for what is important.

read first letters in each row

Poland so angry today, what's wrong Poland?

Can be done psychologically

ffs

H.o.t.
Was that a meme?

Not soon enough.

Just ask olympic gymnastics coaches. They have been stunting puberty for ages

We can cure many cancers with a few types of venom, we just cant make it economically viable to get many types of venom to do it for more than a handful.

Also, i never said that you can keep it from aging while in the organism.

Its also non ethical to do it, involves fetus research.

>Doesn't spain already have the lowest AoC in the world?
No, that would be the Arab countries that do not have an AoC. And that's how it's supposed to be, no legal limit on how a young a girl you can do you just gotta marry her first.
No. Girls should stop aging between 4 and 12, weighted toward the lower end of the range

oh fug u got meme'd

ebin :DDD

obviously

Dude, please stop

Christ maybe I should leave this board.

All of you pining for little girls I would make you eat your own cocks and then burn you alive with your dicks stuffed in your mouth.

You really should. And go back to facebook while you're at it.

How about no.

Pi Piru Piru Piru Pi Piru Pi!!!

>Sup Forums
>politically incorrect
>board of peace
>satire
>memes

Well gee, what are you expecting.

I don't have a Facebook you Slavic piece of filth.

Too bad Hitler didn't exterminate all of you.

I'd settle for a serum that made them keep aging mentally so I could have an intelligent conversation with a woman my age.

Except physically. Which is very important.
Delaying puberty because of lack of fat because of intense physical activity is not the same as stopping girl growing.
What's your problem?

Jesus, fucking hivemind.

>intelligent conversation
>with women