"Progressives" bully black homeless women protextinguisher Trump star in Hollywood

Welcome to commifornia and Holywood where soft stalinism is the rule of the land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPrUNjCY_k
youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link the video

Link you stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

OP = FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPrUNjCY_k

>protextinguisher

Sry!

>the tolerant left attacking disabled black homeless woman

Never thought I would see the day
That's like quadruple oppressed

I'm sure these fine young liberals were just trying to argue for their point of view. Quit stirring up shit Sup Forums

Fucking spics.

ANY Sup ForumsOCK IN LA, WITH A SHRED OF COURAGE, GO STAND WITH HER

Come on you guys, I don't live in LA. But if I could, I'd help her out. Think about the potential here. Trump supporters surrounding and protecting a black female homeless person.

Yeah, I'll bump my own post, in a vain hope someone who can make a difference sees this

>That white guy telling people to leave her be and just vote like a rational human being
>Naw fuck dat lets fuck this bitch up
This election is going to be lovely. The aftermath especially no matter who wins, it's going to be a bloodbath.

What's the exact context? Black homeless woman didn't want people to destroy Trump's star of fame again and she got her ass handed to her by the tolerant left?

I hope another Breivik comes there and beat the original breiviks score by at least 2 times..
Fucking left.

What do those signs say. One clear has FUCK. Act edgy, be surprised when edgy shit happens. Lay down when you haven't been touched to gain sympathy. Trump supporter or just a homeless person looking for that payday suing someone?

Why are non-Asian minorities so quick to resort to violence? She's clearly not in her right mind.

She is an American hero, giver her the Presidential Medal of Freedom when Trump gets in.

this is the same logic that clintonites use to try rationalize their rape victims away

a sign saying "fuck" doesn't entitle you to destroy and assault the person carrying it

Kill yourself

WE NEED TO LINK THIS SHIT WITH THEIR BULLSHIT "WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGH" LINE AND GET THAT SHIT TRENDING

DRAFT OUR DAUGHTERS 2.0

Her reason for supporting Trump is that she feels America has too many homeless citizens to worry about helping illegal mexicans

>drumpfkins
>having courage
kek
I'm in LA cozy rn. I can't wait to hear about this nignog trumpfag getting murdered for her racism/sexism.

Pretty much, yes.

Can we get names of the guy recording or the guy standing over her talking shit?

I rather not die desu

She was holding a sign saying.

"20 million illegals in America and Americans are on the street sleeping in tents......VOTE TRUMP"

Fucking this, let's report them for assault

they just bullied her and she fell on her own

maybe enough blue pills makes you redpilled. now your a nazi cheering for the death of a negris

I'm not good at twitter, how do we get Scott Adams to see this. I did the #Hillbillies hashtag

just tweet it to trump or some other high up republican. they'll give her the reparations she deserves and look good in the process

#HillBullies

DO IT

Ooo the famous liberal tolerance on display
pathetic

another bump.
sent to numerous news sites in israel
when they trigger the jew they will pay.

Outsiders always are quick to paint us as deplorable racists bigots

Well here we are standing up for a Black homeless person who was attacked by rabid leftists.

Whos the deplorable now?

Spread this to Trump, O'Keefe, Jones, Hannity, and hell it down the MSMs throat

Today we all fight!

Where is the police? you have people destroying public property and attacking homeless people and the police is scratching their asses?

Buy me a ticket to memefornia and I will defend her to my death

I want to hunt these motherfuckers down. Bullying an old woman is uncalled for.

Threatening little old homeless women? These people need to lose. Scum. Subhuman scum.

They're with Her

Seem to be the camera guy

If I lived there I'd bring her a sandwich

>USE THE #Hillbullies HASHTAG
>GET IT TRENDING
USE THE #Hillbullies HASHTAG
GET IT TRENDING
>USE THE #Hillbullies HASHTAG
>GET IT TRENDING
USE THE #Hillbullies HASHTAG
GET IT TRENDING

>soft stalinism is the rule of the land

That reminds me of when Farage was interviewed

>"UKIP doesn't really seem to know where they are or what they want? You sort of have the Farage position, the Nuttal position and the Woolfe position..."
>"Well because if we did it would be Stalinism"

Interviewer fucking rekt. I love it when they come fresh out of (((uni))) with their (((certificates))) and try to BTFO someone who knows what they're talking about like Are Nige.

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with that fatass spic pushing her around.

do you think FUCKH8 is edgy?

"shut it down"

Fuck this is pretty sad.

Honestly thinking about it

ya these people are fucking scum. fuck i hate SoCal.

they're not allowed to stop liberals from harassing conservatives. what rock do you live under?

This is your fault, Jude.

uploader's acc, screencapped in case he deletes his acc

Person filming:

Rodrigo Eilert
kikebook / rodrigo.eilert.35
niggle plus profile = 102957602863097390886

a fucking mexishit

Do it pussy.

DO EET

why are people asking her where trump is to save her? how retarded can you be. how pathetic do you have to be to do this to someone?

Just when you think you can't hate leftists any more intensely.

In california the police are pretty much forbidden from going near one of the pocs on society.

Has someone with an active twitter account tweeted this to Trump yet?

This guy's right. If we don't stand up for the most vulnerable members of our society, then we're no better than the liberals.

wow, what bullies

can we gas them? or is that too quick

Don't do it for Sup Forums. Do it for that woman and the future of the USA.

has a Google+ page

what the actual fuck is wrong with these people

holy fuck they are literally fucking evil, they should actually fucking die. Someone needs to fucking kill them.

7-1 brazilian shit fuck

WEW
LAD

Send this video to DJT, this needs to get on the news to show those on the fence what it really means to support HRC.

This makes me extremely mad.
Here I am on the other side of the country, and I just want to help her. Nobody went out to protect her and that fucking hurts my heart.

Fuck these assholes, can we do something for her? Please?

dey jus be stopin pepo from spuin da hayt

I am not a fucking coward. But my instincts for self preservation are screaming at me. Its fucking friday, that whole walk is gonna be filled with people.

Gonna make a phone call and see if I should do it.

fuck this faggot. if he hates america so much then GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKIN SHITVILLE IN MEXICO. stop trying to ruin MY COUNTRY after youve already RUINED YOURS.

Bumppp

Call the police before you get there

fat spic cunt

Could you imagine the ass pain in the media when he brings a black homeless woman up on stage at a rally?

Take a gun and go
for your country's sake

Bring her food, water or money senpaitachi. She serves the God emperor

300 pound mexican fucks are the worst thing about California

>trying to reason with a spic
there's a reason every spic country is a dump and you know it.

Please do.

FUCK THIS POLITCALLY APPROVED VIOLENCE

SPREAD THIS AROUND, GUYS

We will get every piece of fucking scum in this video who abused this homeless woman.

I'm tired of us being labeled as bigots when liberals do this. That fat fucking Mexican intimidating a woman like that was the last straw.

I want to get into contact with her and give her some money somehow as well.

Remember that WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS this time around. They can call us Nazis all they want, but these people on the video are the true fascists.

Good, that uncle Tom nigger bitch deserved it, fuck her

youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8

i can't help but cringe at the white guy trying to be the alpha reasoner in the mob but he's literally the only sensible person there

>she's obviously mentally fucked so just leave her alone and vote
>but breh she's saying hate speech breh u saying its okay to commit crime too because she's a mentally ill homeless

just nuke the US already russia

Honestly you fucks have the means and power to get this message across.

tweet the trump campaign and the like and show people how fucked up libs are

Lucky I'm out of state or I'd be down there right fucking now.

right wing death squads now

OCfag here this is the worst possible time of day to drive in either of these counties.

You're gonna be hanging from a street lamp soon lol

>be fat bull dyke
>spend entire life trying to appear as masculine as possible
>someone mistakes you for a man for the very first time
>immidately declare your womanhood so you can continue beating a homeless senior citizen

Liberal logic at its absolute finest

Koali Fikatoris the uploader's name.

Forward all relevant information to local authorities.

I'm tweeting it out to everyone I can. I'm on the other side of the country. People need to help her they will probably kill her if they find her at night.

SHE NEEDS HELP PEOPLE GET THERE IF YOU CAN

the rope is coming nigger.

>implying that isn't a paid Trump actor

Typical #HillBullies