Pee, Yum

best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4

>every girl in america

I reeled at her docking comment, but went diamonds with the pee.

Reminds me of an older version of Tabii

what the fuck is this?

Docking is more of an American thing. We don't normally get to have a foreskin covering our penis head, so it's nice when we get to use someone else's.

What's amazing (and guys generally never get to know this) is that IRL girl-talk is actually sometimes like that...

... only with more giggling.

Ew, no we don't. Get out of here with your sick fantasies.

Are they supposed to be in the same grade as Morty?

Jessica is in the same math class as him

I keep thinking Morty is younger because of his height.

Manlets: when will they learn?

When they show up to class on time

>docking
What is this?

When a penis is inserted into the foreskin of another penis.

Or when boobs are pressed against each other...

How is that docking? Nothing is going inside anything else.

>Jessica dumps Morty on their date
>later she learns he's a rich and successful stock trader
>begs Rick to ruin Morty again
>immediately goes back to the Big Brad Cock

Is Morty going to turn out to be a bigger cuck than Dipper? He's already got the MUH SISTER angle going.

>moryt lost conscience
>turned into a Chad
>met and picked up STACY at the bar

fucking roiland.

It's a lot sadder since Morty is aware Jessica was only into him because he was acting as a safety line.

she only went along with it so Rick would stop drunk dialling her to cry about missing morty at 3am

Nipple into nipple where harder nipples push in the softer ones. They rub until both get hard and stand on edge against each other. This is also especially easy when one of the girls has inverted nipples.

That Jessica and Rick even know each other's numbers... and that way they argued like a couple... it's going to be revealed he fucked Jessica and that will be the final thing that drives a rift between Rick and Morty at the end of the season, won't it?

>I-I get what you're trying to say, Morty. Listen, I'm not... *spills beer down his shirt* You don't got… Y-You don’t gotta worry about me trying to fool around with Jessica or mess around with Jessica or anything. I'm not that kind of guy, Morty.
When he fucks her, it'll tie the series together and it'll be the last episode.

Who cares, it will just be undone and forgotten in an episode anyways

I think its more gonna be a running gag that Jessica and Rick end up as basically gal pals, going out for brunch to bitch about their relationship problems, getting manicures together, that kind of shit. and the juxtaposition of activities that would make most people assume a guy is gay with a 70yo guy spending way too much time with a teenage girl leave everyone too confused and awkward to say anything, while Rick remains completely unaware of their discomfort.
It may well involve Morty accusing Rick of sleeping with her, but its not really in the show's style to have had Rick actually do anything sexually inappropriate with a minor

I'd ship it

One can hope.

which is the right way to do this show

Problem is, depicting girl talk realistically in any series would be considered sexist.

Yes. I do ship Morty and Jacquelyn.

She's his daughter from a secret family.
That's why he was out of Beth's life
When she and Morty fuck, the show will get the GOT audience

girls often mature faster than boys.

I rather have footfag than piss

>Crazy inter-dimensional traveling old man
>having trouble finding the phone number of some fuckhead teenager

Did Rick really needed Jessica to track Morty's phone? I mean Rick knew that Morty was a stock broker (American Psycho reference) also he's a super genius, are you telling me it takes him a minute to track someone?

Hand-waving every problem away with the easiest explanations doesn't make for compelling television.

it's clear to the audience jessica only like morty as a friend. As much as it would make everyone happy if they somehow got together thats not this show.

>bullshitbutillbelieveit.jpg

I mean Jessica came along not because Rick needed her but because she wanted to was my point.

Actually I think the poetic thing would be if Morty knocked her up just like Jerry did with Beth.Their relationship wouldn't be great, but perhaps Morty would learn from his parents mistakes.

Remember Tammy's bukkake comment.

Tits girl is a spook, calling it now.

The pee stuff is mentioned often enough that I'm starting to think one of the writers is into it.

IRL girl talk frequently gets fucking disgusting, but never in the funny way it did in this show, don't delude yourself, it's nothing anyone really wants to listen to or would find funny or cute

"Hey stacy, have you ever sucked a black dick? I was downing tyrone's fat fucking cock last night while chad was at the ball game LOL"

>We

>WUZ

Like, he fucked her before episode 1 and was going to blow up the world and start fresh, making Morty the Adam to Jessica's Eve, and he would be God, I guess? But it's to make up for his mistake. Not the worst fan theory I guess.

>Being peed on
>Not inside
Call me when you're older kid

>WOMYN

the show is also making a lot of allusions to Jessica being Morty's Beth, making the scenario a repetition of what happened to his parents.

Except Morty already has a son with that cyborg fuck machine thingy

Like when "dad's mannequin leg" is mentioned
as revealed on his podcast Harmon is legitamately into putting sexy clothes on mannequin parts

I liked this episode, the only one I've enjoyed this season apart from 1.

Even if the writer is a woman?

W-why, do you guys like talk about guys being better than you or something?

Sometimes, I wonder if there's like a Sup Forums but with mostly female posters.

I'm curious as to what kind of shit they would post there

its even more sexist when you depict guys talking realistically and less funny to boot

wtf?

>hand-waving

Man of all the problems you can have with the fucking logic of the show, Rick literally invented elements with alchemy symbols and you're suspension of disbelief ends when he finds out a highschoolers number that's probably on her fb or something.

It's called Sup Forums. There's tons of thots in here.