It's over Americucks you lost get over it

observer.com/2016/10/syrias-civil-war-is-over-russia-won/

> "The Pentagon is well aware that the Russian military would greet a confrontation in Syria with glee. We need to accept strategic reality, now. While many American politicos and foreign policy mavens—importantly Hillary Clinton is among them—advocate a No-Fly Zone in Syria to prevent the Assad regime and its Russian allies from using airpower to kill civilians, the reality is that an NFZ already exists in Syria. It’s supplied by the Russians."
Why do Americucks still act like they're some hot shit superpooper when they get BTFO like monkeys left and right?

It's kinda sad. Also there will be no nuclear war because you'd probably lose you fat fuckers. It's kinda desperate at this point.

You're not a superpower anymore just a regional power with limited influence and a failed ideology.
Inb4

> B...but Muh Federal shekels
> Muh Niggers in Space
> Muh Aircrafts
> Muh Yuropean Satellite empire + Australia
> Muh Won the Cold War
> Muh.muh..muh

Funny how that worked out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Sl6_UoY7lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>canacuck
>dictating who is and isn't a superpower
don't you have a dog to blow?

inb4 sharts claim it was somehow the original plan all along

it was the plan all along kvasnigger, our mars colony is now earth strike capable

>says the future occupation zone

yeah dude, it'll only take a month from launch for it to hit our enemies. That's pretty useful right?

You mean that country that's economically in shambles, has NATO on all sides, and has a military budget the size of Italy? The one that forms military alliances with all the -Stan countries that are left over?

I'm usually not pro-US, but this argument is really 'muuuuh we were on the moon first, we won space race'-tier.

wtf I love #draftourdaughters!

>our mars colony is now earth strike capable

Why is my dick so hard after reading this? Like holy shit I dont think I have ever been this hard before

Hillary will fuck Russian economy up. It's for good of their people. Russia is a corrupt shithole.

American military budgets are a fucking meme where defence contractors charge 600 for a monkeywrench also

> Muh NATO
> Doing anything
> Ever

(((Schindler)))

>list

Says the guy with 70% military made of spics and niggers

yes he's a major neo-cohen jew and was the one who originally came up with the idea that Assange is a Putin shill

Blame Obama

Good for them.

We have no business being there.

any american that tries to be anti-SAA is a straight cuckold yankee faggot. confirmed. hail putin.

no

it's not about the size and theoretical firepower of the military. it's about actually putting it to good use.

putin has no problems sending russians into syria to help assad. he controls his country, and unless the war starts sending home thousands of russians in bodybags, he doesn't face any problems at home.

america on the other hand faces huge turmoil at home. after the experience of iraq, pretty much the entire population - both republican and democrat voter bases - are vehemently opposed to foreign war adventurism, and the fact that the US forces in syria would literally be fighting side by side with al qaeda affiliated jihadis isn't exactly good for morale either.

USA cant afford to go to war in syria because the home front would collapse and tear the country apart within weeks or months. Russia can simply sit it out and watch America burn itself to the ground.

>command Islamic extremists to use civilians in Aleppo as human shields then turning around and reporting "russia bombs civilians"!
and on top of it people are acting like the number of women and children Obama has maimed and blown to pieces isn't in the thousands already

>Wants to elect Hillary
>Says Russia is corrupt

We should be working with Russia and Assad to to bomb jihadists but our Saudi and Israeli masters have other plans. Our foreign policy is a joke.

Why would Americans on Sup Forums be upset about this? Do you know where you are? Fuck our neoliberal government, fuck FSA, fuck Israel, heil Trump.

Why am I supposed to give a shit what happens in Syria? As long as we can turn away refugees, I am fine. Let the Russians care for them then.

>economically in shambles

pic related. reading too much propaganda aren't you?

>has NATO on all sides

NUKES?

Assad was always just fighting Islamist militants (same as Gaddaffi was). I trust many Sup Forums browsing Americans support him regardless of Obama/Clinton's foreign policy which I don't believe represents the will of the American people.

Got to admit I peed a little at this one

One little false flag would change that.
Imagine the statue of liberty or the golden gate Bridge being destroyed in a (((terrorist))) attack

world news headlines from 2011/2012 were consistently about the Assad regime attacking and killing peaceful protestors before any kind of armed conflict or resistance movement. Of course I support democracy around the world, but with that said whatever the USA or the west in general has done has definitely been too little too late.

>fuck israel
>heil trump

you can't honestly be this stupid

please tell me this is bait

youtube.com/watch?v=6Sl6_UoY7lg

Obama doesn't have the balls for a proxy war with Russia in Syria.

She does...

you're the reason america sucks

Of course Russia is winning. What kind of American names his daughter Ivanka?

except she was secretary of state for 8 years and could've easily started a war with russia then. hillary isn't going to start WW3 I wish you autists would just die.

> What kind of American names his daughter Ivanka?

> Ivan-ka

> Ivan

hmmm....makes me think

>Obama doesn't have the balls for a proxy war with Russia in Syria
what the fuck did i just read?

but we don't usually name our women "ivanka", femanon variant of ivan on pol is yana

>except she was secretary of state for 8 years and could've easily started a war with russia then.

She has been fomenting civil conflict in syria since she started. you need a pretext to declare war. shes been busy making one.

>Mfw future American Lebensraum think they're equal

>Putting Israel in echo brackets.

Jesus fucking christ man. You're a special kind of stupid.

Lol she pushed for it every time, there's a reason why the president is called commander in chief and not the secretary of state

How is Russia helping the Assad government win part of Israeli policy?

We learn our mistake after the twin tower attacks

That was propaganda, they did the same thing with Libya. British tabloids were telling the British population that Gaddaffi sent rape squads around to rape Libyan women and slaughter children. (When in truth the Libyan army was just at conflict with terrorists attacking their nation)

So is America, dipshit

I'm impressed you know the word kvas, nice of you senpai

>. British tabloids were telling the British population that Gaddaffi sent rape squads around to rape Libyan women and slaughter children.

in 2004 the papers in the US were talking about sadam husseins rape chambers .

Those poor Swedes.

>fratricide

>implying any of the rebels were even Syrian any more

> future American Lebensraum

> Lebensbraum

> future

>Syria's Civil War is Over

Cool, so can we finally send back the refugees?

We have nukes borne on satellites orbiting the planet 24/7. I would rather nuke the earth than lose to Russia. If Putin care a so much about avoiding war he can back down
I am voting Hillary because she is a crazy enough bitch to kill every single person in Russia.

Yeah it's a real shame that like 10% of the come from Syria

That's what you get for trying to play 5 different sides at once without even having a coherent strategy, goals or unified backing at home. America should seriously stop fucking around with geopolitics that don't really concern them.

>let's depose a "tyrant" because muh morality
>while building a new democratic nation
>by bombing the fuck out of everybody
>while supplying squabbling rebels that don't want one
>while also bombing the evil faction that said "tyrant" is fighting and that you helped create
>except when you don't because you want them to fight each other
>while securing the economic interests of your lobbyists
>while cleaning up the mess your previous war created

Meanwhile, Russia is merely supporting the local legitimate government in retaking control.

I wanted Russia/the Assad regime to win. Fuck Obama and all the other people turning this country into a bunch of cucks.

But about 90% said they came from there and I would never doubt the words of those poor, unfortunate people. So let's send them home.

>implying real Americans want putin to lose in Syria

We prevented O-nigger from invading. The last thing we want is a rebel victory

Why not go to Russia and suck Putins tiny midget dick?

Good burger

I look forward to watching the show

have fun, baguetteniggers and saurkrautniggers certainly did.

What did the US lose?

>unironically supporting neocon foreign policy

There is literally nothing she can do short of sucking Putin's dick for Clinton Foundation money. Sanctions are maxed out and only help Russia diversify and give them leverage via countersanctions.

>NFZ already exists in Syria. It’s supplied by the Russians.
This is such bullshit. The Russians do not interfere with the US-backed coalition airstrikes. There is no NFZ in Syria. The only ones who can't fly there are the rebels themselves - if they have something to fly.
>Why do Americucks still act like they're some hot shit superpooper when they get BTFO like monkeys left and right?
Because they have the largest and most advanced military in the world? Being a superpower does not mean the whole world is your bitch.

> selling out the nation to The Half Man of Moscow

Your acting as if Americans were for the Syrian civil war.

Hail Putin Hail Assad

I'm pretty sure 70% of your adult population is for the Syrian civil war you know the ones that are gonna vote for Hill in two weeks

>Will die for Jewish hegemony

So you'd risk war with Russia to topple Assad for Saudi and kike interests because that's what've been doing so why stop now? Wew lad. The same Saudis implicated in the 28 pages but let's keep up this facade.

>70%
Very doubtful

Well then Looks like the end of Russian and European culture. Because never doubt America will use the nukes

As a side note it is also our policy to nuke Canada, Mexico and South America so that they won't be strong g enough to conquer us after the exchange

you think she's gonna declare war on russia? where is your evidence? this doesn't even make sense.

not defending hillary but the shit in the middle east has nothing to do with sparking an actual face to face war with russia. it was about attacking their interests via proxy war and weakening their influence. this is not WW3.

regional destabilisation and weakening of all the Arab governments promotes the migrant crisis aka weakening europe and doesn't allow any of the governments in the region to oppose Israel's near nonstop seizure of lands for settlement. non unified arab/middle eastern counterweight against israel means they operate with impunity.

No, I would risk war because of we loom weak we lose out clout. If Putin is willing to gable Hannity spits we or we will look weak.
Putin is free to back down

It takes time.

First they had to destabilize all countries around the area, to clear the path for the pipeline.

please take your Adderall you sad little fuckboi

We look weak anyway, it doesn't matter.

Stop furthering bullshit agendas that just put more of the world against us.

your soil is not endangered, shut the fuck up

Why is America under any obligation to allow Russia to set our foreign policy? Tell me that Putin fan boi

Ask your nigger in charge

>prevent the Assad regime and its Russian allies from using airpower to kill civilians

Is this a fucking joke?

The most biased cunting clusterfucking shit I've ever seen. The US had literally years to do something about ISIS and did noting but arm "moderates" that defected to ISIS or took up their own fights.

Russia enters the battlefield and is crippling ISIS within months.

The US does everything to stop this including again arming "moderates" -> ISIS. Ostensibly because Russia wants Assad to remain, the US doesn't.

Now they're flirting with a direct conflict with Russia over this shithole. What cosmic horror is pulling the strings here? I really don't get it.

The US seems motivated beyond reason to turn every ME country into the same success story that was Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Relatively stable pieces of shit led by brutal warleaders turned into anarchic radical islamist terrorism factories.

Has anyone ever seen a reasonable explanation?

Gonna be hard for the world to do.shit when it's a pile of ashes.
America should be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother. We need to be sending bombers daily to the limit of Russian Airspace like Nixon did to remind the midget we are there.
Our hold on global dominance is. Power is finite and giving it away to Russia, a broke nation of poorly educated drunks, is bad policy. Why not call on Putin to back down?

>Wherever I am, I must also Leafpost

Good. Fuck Obama and fuck Hillary with their warmongering kikery. Assad is the last based leader in the giant pile of shit that is the middle east.

What's the point of blowing up shitskins in their homeland if it just means your (((government))) will force you to live with the "refugees" now flooding into yours?

Globalists want you to kick a hornets nest and then make you build them a new one in your bedroom.

Trump and Putin will form glorious new Russo-American Alliance.

Wow ghat Putin love is faggy as shit. Spool the dwarf of Russia has no right to tell us what to do. If he loves.his nation he can back the Fuck down

>Russia enters the battlefield and is crippling ISIS within months.
And what is ISIS's response to being slaughtered by Russia? Attack France and Germany.

Makes complete sense that ISIS will attack the west while the East is BTFO of it.

Why not spending your money to improve YOUR countrymen life instead of throwing them in the toilet?
Are you gaining anything from this? Are you living like a prince perhaps? Or you wish for "global dominance" (aka fucking up everything) of your ELITE while you sit on dirt?

Listen to Mr Trump and start caring about real things, about the well being of your own countrymen, instead of this pile of bullshit.

You know how we don't look weak. Trump comes and smashes ISIS with Putin and leaves Assaf be whilst still staying tough on China. Bush and Obama swung their dicks so much we're a complete joke.

You know what makes us look really weak taking it up the ass from Saudi Arabian backed terrorists on 9/11 and doing nothing to them when the truth came out to the people. The Saudis gave material aid to Hijackers and here we are still attacking their enemies for their interests. We look like battered wife crawling back to her abusive husband. Kys.

Total bullshit.
How it's over if Assad can't even push back rebels from outskirts of his own capital? Not to mention the stalemate at Aleppo. Not only it's not over, but to think it's a victory for Russia is ludicrous. It's a trap, just like war in Ukraine and like Afghanistan was for the USSR. And Russian leadership takes the bait all the time, while strategists in Washington DC and Pentagon are gleefully rubbing their hands, le_happy_merchant style. They have achieved the desired goal again, just like Brzezinski did back in '79, by creating a quagmire for the Soviets, now Obama's advisors did the same for Russia in Syria/Ukraine.

But sure, go on, pretend that it's some kind of 4-dimensional chess combination and Putin somehow won again.

>Why not call on Putin to back down?

Because they literally live next door and have a relationship with the government.

We don't, and we're actively trying to destroy another government so we can suck our saudi master's dicks some more.

I disagree. A face to face confrontation with Russia is unrealistic. Proxy wars will continue to be the trend. We worked again Rus in Afghanistan. They worked against us in Iraq etc...

Syria is just the most relevant and obvious of these proxy wars. Tbh it seems like both sides have kind of given up on the whole "let's secretly help the enemy of our enemy" and have just went balls to the wall.

>hold on global dominance

Yeah because that is what America is all about. Neocons would fly gasoline into hell if it means you shills can get that extra slice of pie for America while the rest of the world hates us even more.

The US military is mostly white though.

Why isn't Putin doing that? BTW having a global hegemony means we can exploit others which makes life better on America.
Again Put on should be the one spending at home: His nation has a non existent birth rate aside from the Muslims, an Africa style HIV epidemic and collapsing social services because Putin, the retard, is under crippling sanctions actions which we are going to tighten.

>Why not spending your money to improve YOUR countrymen life instead of throwing them in the toilet?

That doesn't feed the MIC's profits though and we also need to showcase our weapons so we can force NATO et al to buy them. It's all one big neocon/neolib nightmare.

at least they still have their marts to shart in ..........for now

I don't give one single Fuck what a bunch of foreigners think. The nukes make sure of that. If people know we will use them they will do as we say but we have to show a total commitment to their use.

>implying Americans wanted this stupid Syria bullshit.

Try again leaf. That would be the Jews.

Russia did not cripple ISIS, that's Russian propaganda.

The US and its proxies have done the overwhelming majority of the fighting against ISIS, so stop trying to perpetuate this crap.