What if instead of being bisexual, Wondie was straight as Diana Prince and gay when Wonder Woman?

What if instead of being bisexual, Wondie was straight as Diana Prince and gay when Wonder Woman?

She's not Batman

Sounds pretty awkward for Steve.

But they're the same person.

This is acceptable

Shhh, just let OP in wallow in their own stupidity.

>homosexual female

Lesbians don't exist. Women are horrible creatures that are incapable of feeling love or emotional attachment to other people. Women only view their relationships with others as a transaction where they try to get as much from the other person while giving as little as possible in return.

That's why women pretending to be "lesbian" don't have sex with each other while having the highest domestic violence rate among all types of relationships.

What

Everytime

Thats not how it works you dingus

>Dr. Psycho browses Sup Forums
That's, hardly surprising, really.

Oh, user. You're so innocently naive of how many lesbians hook up in Wal-Mart bathrooms after a chance encounter in the aisles and then never see each other again.

It would be fun idea for a 18+ comic.

Wal-Mart has bathrooms?

Hell, this is Wonder Woman we're talking about, even. Amazons. The actual comics have used the "They don't call it Paradise for nothing!" joke.

And Diana herself has tapped copious amounts of ass on that island. Except for Io, cause Io is doomed to be forever alone.

Are you saying that the only true love is Platonic Love?

No, the only true love is the love that homosexual men have for each other.

What if instead of being a faggot all the time, OP was a faggot only when posting OP and merely a nigger the rest of the time?

>Platonic Love
>love that homosexual men have for each other
Do you realize those are the same thing.

Platonic love is love that's completely devoid of sexual attraction.

>what if I had a really degenerate idea

How degenerate?

No, its the abstract form of love

Look man, I know your first year of college is tough when you have to watch all your friends get laid... but if you can just hang in there till you're 30/40 you might be able to outlast some of the burnouts and rise to the top,

But male homosexuals feel romantic love for each other.

Where is it shown Wonder Woman is bi?

I've only ever seen her with Steve, Clark, and Bruce.

This is an honest question before y'all jump down my throat

Implied for years due to where she comes from, but never shown on a panel outside of elseworld stuff.
This panel from Rebirth #2 is the closest thing we have got in an actual comic.

The writer of her rebirth stuff was like "she's queer now! She lives on an island of women! She has to be!"
He said he didn't know how to make it any clearer than it already is.

Who the hell goes cruising in WalMart?

But I'm gay and have been sucking cock since I was 13.

Not being a pussy whipped heterofag let's me see women objectively and they're all shitty worthless people. Women contribute nothing to the world, are all batshit crazy bitches, and are all just whores that leech off men in exchange for letting them fuck them on occasion.

If it weren't for wanting to fuck them, men would never choose to interact with women and all the bullshit they come with.

That's even hotter

Kind of cutting it down a little.

>I think it’s more complicated though. This is inherently the problem with Diana: we’ve had a long history of people — for a variety of reasons, including sometimes pure titillation, which I think is the worst reason — say, “Ooo. Look. It’s the Amazons. They’re gay!”

>And when you start to think about giving the concept of Themyscira its due, the answer is, “How can they not all be in same sex relationships?” Right? It makes no logical sense otherwise.

>It’s supposed to be paradise. You’re supposed to be able to live happily. You’re supposed to be able — in a context where one can live happily, and part of what an individual needs for that happiness is to have a partner — to have a fulfilling, romantic and sexual relationship. And the only options are women.

>But an Amazon doesn’t look at another Amazon and say, “You’re gay.” They don’t. The concept doesn’t exist.

>Now, are we saying Diana has been in love and had relationships with other women? As Nicola and I approach it, the answer is obviously yes.

>And it needs to be yes for a number of reasons. But perhaps foremost among them is, if no, then she leaves paradise only because of a potential romantic relationship with Steve [Trevor]. And that diminishes her character. It would hurt the character and take away her heroism.

And there was some more to it too, but tl;dr she has relationships with women because to him that longing for love should not be the reason she leaves the island, but her having had those past relationships makes her not-straight (queer in context to man's world) and also being attracted to a man makes her not a lesbian (queer in context to amazons).

Well being a gay guy whom has no need for woman you very well may be right

Honestly as a hedro man i say in some pretense you are pretty lucky.

I feel bad for you heterosexual guys. Women are fucking monsters and the shit you guys put up with is ridiculous.

The best relationship a heterosexual man can have with a woman is one where she's basically just a cheap who're that the guy isn't that attached to.

A woman will never love a man no matter how much he loves her and provides for her. A woman will never consider her partner to be her equal or even a person at all, just something she can exploit to such resources out of. A woman will always discard her partner the moment a better opportunity presents itself.

Heterosexual guys are getting fucked over but tend to be too pussy whipped to admit it. Pussy just ain't worth dealing with the cunt it's attached to

Not to mention the Greeks had their own completely separate concept of sexuality that varied wildly between individual city-states and time periods.
In Sparta for example, most men spent nearly their entire lives in barracks with each other and sex/love between "brothers" was considered to be more manly and virtuous than sex with a woman. Spartan brides would cut their hair and dress as a man on their wedding night, so it wouldn't be as "weird" for the man.

well, remember what the average Walmart customer looks like.

Then keep in mind that you're probably picturing someone who looks like Starfire, when in fact real-life lesbians are just women and most of them are fat and ugly.

Now let those two concepts meet and imagine THE BATHROOM.

Lesbians are ugly, but they don't have sex.

Unless "hooking up" refers to domestic violence, which is something lesbians love to do to each other