King Ghidorah now becomes the main antagonist of the last Sup Forums related show you watched

King Ghidorah now becomes the main antagonist of the last Sup Forums related show you watched
How dead are the protagonists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WhPvJOnHotE
youtube.com/watch?v=4C06rNqK1vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scrooge could take 'em.

He's gonna show up with one Jam then leave the rest of the album to a bunch of literally who's?

Very ded

Mike Tyson would punch that motherfucker dead then chill with Anguirus and Rodan

Meh, worst case King Ghidorah will trash Elmore and everything will be fine in the next episode. If they don't stop him with some hillarious bullshit that is.

Controversial opinion: I don't think Bruce Timm's Batman alongside the Grey Ghost (literally Adam West) can defeat a three headed space dragon.

>two normal humans taking down an eldritch space dragon that kills planets

okay

Reading comprehension that low eh?

depends is this Showa King Ghidorah, Heisei KG, or GMK KG?

They could abuse Ghidorah's only weakness

Not a show, but I don't wanna copy another Sup Forumsmrade's answer.

Fuck yeah he could, and it's be a glorious epic of funk and Russian pride

youtu.be/WhPvJOnHotE

Showa Ghidorah, so Ghidorah at his peak

>Death Note

Is King Ghidorah their real name?

Does the Death Note even work with non-humans?

It makes for a fantastic story.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4C06rNqK1vo

No, the first rule is that the HUMAN whose name is written in the note will die.

Maybe

What if Ghidorah uses krypton thunders

so first Kira has to find a way to transform Ghidorah into a human

I'd argue Heisei was stronger but whatever.

Considering Manda a mere side character was able to withstand around 1 gigaton of force King Ghidorah should be at least that level being he was the main villain

He also able to survive his own three gravity beams being reflected back at him.

However despite being a giant monster he is fairly slow being only above average supersonic. at about mach 3.

Since the last show I watched was Steven Universe if the Gems fused into Alexandrite as they would to take on a giant fucking Monster I could see them winning due to having higher intelligence compared to KG which relies mainly on animalistic instincts and much much more experience due to their longevity of "life"

and similar durability due to being able to withstand Malachite.

It wouldnt be an effortless win by no means, but it wouldnt be too difficult.

Last show was

Deathnote is Sup Forums

>much more experience due to their longevity of "life"
Ghidorah destroyed countless planets during his life, he's extremely ancient

Im sorry I forgot how old is he again?

or atleast any info that implies an age range?

Never specified but clearly older than Godzilla and earth itself since he's known throught the entire universe

Thousands of years at least

Also legendary is probably going to bump that up to millions like Godzilla

>only weakness
Being punched by other giant monsters?

King Ghidorah becomes Rick Sanchez's bitch.

hmm well I still stand that the gems could beat him.

if they unfuse though they are fucked to high shit.

Teamwork

If it's the American Death Note his name is King Gregory.

>there is at least one person who thinks that their gay rocks can beat a planet destroying kaiju

fuck this board

There'd be no need to defeat Ghidorah in the SU universe. Steven would just befriend them.

>The Simpson's
Old Springfield would destroy itself preparing before Ghidorah even showed up. New Springfield would have celebrity guest of the week and Homer grow giant, have a big fight, and Homer get continuously hurt during the fight before moving on to the episodes main plot

Ghidorah destroys planets over time, he has never done so like in an instant.

I dont know man, Godzilla once tanked a black hole to the face and King Ghidorah regularly whoops Godzillas ass. The gems arent even that big when they fuse.

user, it isn't healthy to let your bias form your opinions on thing so utterly.

I wonder did Gidorah show up in the japan episode? I remember mothra did.

was this SHow era godzilla? cause the KG being used here is the Showa era and well the different eras have quite a deal difference in feats and events/origins.

KH IS 100 meters tall...still is hravity beams are generally shown to be dozens of meters in range and Alexandrite with her bow has a much higher range.

and despite all his power Ghidorah is still a beast. and as a beast he can be outwitted. at least compared to the gems.

>it's the intelligence wins the day meme

kill yourself, you are the cancer that kills any who would win discussion

>he is an animal therefore he is stupid

Let me guess, next you are going to tell me Showa Godzilla is a retarded idiot

The fact that you continuously oversell the gems while underselling Ghidora proves that you legitimately have no idea what you are talking about

debunking my position by antagonizing a single component is very simple minded of you user.

Intelligence does play apart in these things, and while I agree it is not a be all end all thing I disagree in this particular context that Ghidorah could win despite its lower bestial intelligence

actually no Godzilla is cunning as fuck even early on

Ghidora was able to in a day turn Venus into a wasteland from what was previously and advanced Earth-like planet. That does show an immense level of strength and also his durability to survive his own onslaught which again also proven by being able to survive Zone FIghter reflecting his gravity beams back at himself.

He also shown to be slow under Earth's Atmosphere.

his energy shield could provide useful against Alexandrite and I admit i dis initially forget about it,

>hurr ghidorah is dumb
He has the same intelligence as gigan who can clearly analyze situations and formulate strategies
I bet you think shin godzilla is also dumb

Can I get a source to back this claim? Im not well versed on this and am using wikis to make for lack of my own information.

just watch the movies, Gigan is literally his underling

The worst thing is that Ghidorah is THE strongest kaiju in all of godzilla
And yet xer thinks that a giant bow would even flinch it

>I bet you think shin godzilla is also dumb

It is though

Shin is by far the dumbest Godzilla ever

He has zero motivation to do any of the things he does and shows zero semblance of thought

Also
>Oh look these tiny things are shoving tubes with mysterious chemicals into my mouth, better not close it

I love Godzilla and think the other guy is an idiot but come the fuck on

Shin had the intelligence of a fish, all it's actions are just simplistic reactions to an environment

You are by far the greatest brainlet that ever walked the earth

>Shin is by far the dumbest Godzilla ever
Shin is literally the only Godzilla who thinks and has a thought process
One of the two main songs is literally in his mind

Tell me something intelligent he does

No, evolving isn't intelligent, his body automatically does that in response to threats

If he was truly intelligent he would just never leave the ocean after getting to his fourth form so he would never overheat and would never have to death with fighting humans

>Shin is literally the only Godzilla who thinks and has a thought process

bruh

Most Godzilla's have a thought process

I know you fucks love to jack off to the thing but seriously, to completely ignore everything just to try to call Shin the bestest in everything ever is disingenuous

He attacks human on purpose because he wants to purge them and recognizes them as "the darkness killing him"
Also evolving is intelligent in his case because it's controlled by himself, the beam was his idea

>Most Godzilla's have a thought process
Yes, that thought process is "fucking hoomuns get off my territory"
"fucking aliens get off my territory"
"fucking minilla get off my tail"
Previous godzillas act like animals in 90% of the situations

>evolving is his idea

tell me where that is shown

>"the darkness killing him"

ayy lmao

That is complete horseshit, because if anything the humans are just making him stronger

>he didin't read the lyrics

>ignoring all those times he thinks up of solutions on how to fight an enemy that are creative

take your (you) and continue to jerk it to purple beams

>animals can't think of solutions when in danger
I bet you think dolphins are cute too

bitch Im not fucking sitting down to slog through all those damn things.

Alexandrite could take on malachite a fusion of two gems one of which could with a cracked gem take control of the entire planet's ocean.

Yeah, and Ghidorah can travel entire galaxies while being immune to the space's temperature and can blow up entire planets
What the fuck is your point

when did he do that? which movie/era?

It's stated in the movies that the entire reason he destroys planets is because he thinks it's fun
This is clearly proving some sort of intelligence.

Always, since the movie he was introduced
You would know this if you watched them

>King Ghidorah in Jefferton
Most of the town would be wiped out before The Mayor takes him down in a mecha. Tom probably gets his legs broken or something.

Rick would have it eating out of his palm within an hour

>taming kang ghidorah
Literally impossible unless your goal is destruction

>literally impossible

All you have to do is have him killed by Godzilla, travel back to the future, turn his remains into a cyborg then travel back in time to fight Godzilla again.

Yeah but what if you have no godzilla

that..really doesnt require much to come to that kind of conclusion.

cats also play with their prey too and they're dumb as shit.

I knew the first bit I just didnt know the blowing up planet stuff.

Team up Minilla and Mothra perhaps?

>implying arya stark and godzilla's cumbucket could do ANYTHING against the strongest monster in the series

>Star Trek the Animated Series
Ghidora is likely more powerful than the Enterprise, but the crew could probably pull some super science trick to win the day.

A warp core explosion would probably also take Ghidorah with it.

>Samurai Jack
Win or lose, this ought to be fun

>ghidorah sides with aku

>taming kang ghidorah
>Literally impossible

Fuckoff. It happens literally all the time. Its what mecha Gidorah.

>mecha ghidorah was tamed
Mecha ghidorah is literally the rotting corpse of KG being moved by an internal metal skeleton

It's hard to think any character unless it has insane plot armor can even scratch KG at its prime.

First of all fuck that gem dude, don't shill you show like that, it's actually boring.

Last cartoon I saw was fangbone first episode, and I honestly can't think of a way they can sin against KG, the best bet would probably teleport him with magic shenanigans as a gag to have it destroy another place.

Before that I watched Megas XLR on tooncast, I don't know if Megas can get a clean win, but dear God it would be fin as fuck to watch.

Megas is only 100 feet tall

Giant Moth Queen thing comes to mind.

I haven't watched any Cartoon in a long,long time but from what I remember: The last Cartoon I ever watched would be SpongeBob SquarePants. King Ghidorah will trash everything in that show,given how small Bikini Bottom is and how much smaller the characters are,I think King Ghidorah can destroy Bikini Bottom with its Citizens with just One Shot.

Ironically they would be the only Sup Forums cartoon in this thread to survive him because they're in the ocean(ghidorah doesnt swim) and they're so miniscule that he wouldnt be able to see them

Aren't King Ghidorah's Gravity Beams Electric?

Rick? GG kaiju.

>The original Tom and Jerry
Ghidorah is fucked by the sheer physics of the show. The only way he could win is to kill the puppet masters setting everything into motion; The orchestra

Yeah but why would he ever attack a supposed underwater city he can't even see

If he doesn't know if Bikini Bottom exists and Bikini Bottom's citizens don't know if KG exists then how can one of these two lose/win? Will it be going on forever? does Nickelodeon HQ exist in SpongeBob's world? If so,Can KG destroy Nickelodeon HQ which will indirectly destroy the SpongeBob Universe? In other words: Who wins and How?

OK something as zany as OG T&J is impossible to destroy. This is actually one of the few instances where KG loses.

B.P.R.D so yeah businesses as usual for them

Well according to that horse show,

everyone would be fine. Wouldn't be a threat the cast couldn't handle. I'm sure of it.

See, that tends to be a bit of a mix. Yeah, nuclear energy fuels him, but the initial process is normally implied to hurt like a bitch. Also, considering Shin Godzilla had the swarm of smaller ones seeming to fight and claw against each other, his body seems to be in constant rebellion against him there at least.

Well, he is rather susceptible to mind control tech. I mean, he gets controlled in the movies a lot.

He's always controlled by aliens because he wants to destroy shit

Thing is though, he's always okay with being controlled. You never see him throw a fit when he's no longer controlled. Because the aliens are directing him to populated planets to destroy.

Bad news assholes, the king has backup. Name one Sup Forums show that can take on the trio.

Shut up Gigan no one likes you.