Come up with a better headline than this

Come up with a better headline than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/nypost/status/792121855008202752
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'FBI reopens Clinton investigation after Weiner probe'

>Dickileaks

Fucking brilliant. Digits and fbi finds more dirt

Wankileaks

Woah.

Cocktober Surprise

YES! YEEEEEES!

Can't.

Weiner Weiner

FBI to start Weiner inspection. Will Weiner's weiner give Hillary the shaft?

Will there be dirt found?

meaner the Wiener

>111
wew

hillary nudes when?

high meme energy ITT

Weiner Trumps Pussy (tapes)

He cant be prosecuting for sexting a child the images he did because he was a US politician which like Clinton means he is immune to prosecution.

Checkmate drumfkins

Choke on It

Weinerleaks

KEK WILLS IT.

>There is no better taunt of beating your enemy than by skillfully pulling the rug right out from under them as they are about to cross the finish line.

NYP best post

lmao is that real?

DICKILEAKS

Marry Huma or Else

Hillary Gets the Shaft During Weiner Investigation

To Catch a Superpredator: Hillary Blacklisted?

Weiner Leaks Cock Up the Hillary Campaign

A Blown Job? FBI Reopens Hillary Investigation Because of Weiner

Subpoenis

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Yeah, saw it here: twitter.com/nypost/status/792121855008202752

YES. SHADILAY EVERY DAY ALL THE WAY.

Trigits confirm!

This election is literally better than a fucking anime.
First you have the super evil bad against which you have no chance of winning. Then a small outsider starts defeating opponent after opponent, until he gets to fight the big bad guy and loses. Before the bad guy could deal the final blow, one of his minions repents and stabs him in the back, giving the hero the opening he needs to win.

Perfect

Imagine all the digits
Repeating just for me

Penis is Not An Option

Reads like an insertion fetish.

T-thanks, Kek.

I'm not a weeaboo, so fuck anime, but goddamn you're right. This is better than any fiction. House of Cards can get busted in that tight pussy so hard that it would leak and limp for a week.

And the best part is that it's so fucked up the entire apparatus is just running off the rails, not knowing what to do.

this is how news is SUPPOSED to work. instead of the FBI giving shit to ihllary beforehand so they can then notify the media and prepare

This was a really good video, plus it wasn't 30 minutes long so it can be shared and people will actually watch it.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU JOHN

I would deffo double the Christmas tip for the paper boy this year if the news had remained worth the subscription.

Clinton shafted by Weiner

The Post always has the best ones.

Trump is such a fucking wizard

link to tweet?

Checked

It could be the human brain, that recognizes patterns.

It could be the collective energies of over 1000 autistics harnessing the power of the laws of attraction.

But Kek in all intents and purposes is real.

We have created a god, and he is a smug frog.

Next week's headline
>Huma fingers Clinton to save her Weiner

Grab the pussy, but you can grab the wiener

Shadilay brother, shadilay

Kek is Irony
Kek is love
and also double digits, check'em

Fuck

We should have come up with Dickileaks

You need like half that many words tops if you want to print the letters bigly enough for it to stand out and get noticed.

GRAB HER BY THE WEINER:
(subtitle) Hillary caught up in sexting scandal investigation

SCHLONGED AGAIN

More like one of his minions steps on a landmine, bringing his whole crooked enterprise down with him.

The Post loves a good Weiner roast

Pistol Whipped

His cock is probably circ'd to hell too.

Is a penis finally going to take down the Clintons?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Clinton embarrassed as Weiner Probe releases hot content. Comey all over.

weiner drips on Hillary

AHAHA

Rated

is anthony weiner OUR guy?

Deep Weiner probe leaves Clinton in tears

JEWS!
JEWS!
JEWS!
JEWS!! EVERY FUCKING TIME !!!!!!

prepare for the narrative

"It Was Weiner's Fault!"

just like

"It was Russia's Fault!"

sorry but no

ten thousand hours in paint

Love Trumps Hillary

Fuck dirt, they're gonna dig out the grand treasure

>captch: bureau

No Sense of Huma: Pedo Kike Incriminates Clinton Dyke

It's straight from a movie. You can only begin to imagine how salacious and juicy the shit is behind closed doors. Think about the drama, the intrigue, the scheming that normal people or normies have among the large circle of friends. Then enlarge it, intensify it, make the stakes not if jill and greg will break up but billions of dollars, prison, war.

A proper democracy when not just the establishment vs establishment is straight up house of cards game of thrones classic court intrigue. Imagine the meltdowns of Hillary screaming and throwing a temper tantrum telling them you all are going to hang from lamp posts if I don't fucking win, the jockeying and positioning of advisors and aides, the sense of challenge and desertion by all but Trump's most loyal and closest allies following the grab-da-pussi comments.

EXPOSED WEIRNER CHOKES CLINTON

CLINTON NAILED BY A. WEINER

DANGER: WEINER

SCHLONGED

Holy shit my quads

WEINER GETS MEANER.

Lots of digits in this thread. Digits confirm Hillary is done for

SHADILAY

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Shadilay!

A good one

Winkyleaks