youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
files.catbox.moe/90zmjv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know but I guess Jake got a hard on when he saw it

Terrible animation

Pure cancer

>Monster Blossom

If you remove that Pimple, then it's fine

Judging from the smiley face combined with this being [current year] i am going to guess that she got overexposed/addicted to emojis.

Why do they do that thing with their eyes?

Christ everytime I look back at this show it gets worse and worse. Atleast TTG is self aware that it's bad.

So how long is it going to take for that one school-kid samefag to show up and start spamming
>HAFNIM it is HAFNIM what don't you know what that means it's a common industry term you should know it but I can't tell you what it means it was banned in the 1970s and the FBI will come after me if I tell you look it up on the deepweb it's got something to do with pedophilia

This is worse than that one special they made a few years back. Nothing is more disconnecting from the viewer than a bad immitation. This user is right. They never did that in the original run. It feels like I'm watching a parody off newgrounds. Take that comparison for what you will.

this is just getting worse and worse isn't it?

Cancellation when?

I've heard from some peeps that it's pretty much done

That's HAFNIM...

When the fuck is this going to end

Kids don't even like it

>No One knows that Screenshot is from a Episode where Blossom had to go to dentist but she's afraid of the dentist's drill

Is that Big Show?

I can't believe they got away with FHQWHGADS in this show

I see you over there, tryin' ta act like. you know me.

FAT

The show staff giving up.

You tell me. I have no idea either.

I get more of a Pustulio vibe from it.
Fingers

>afraid of the dentist

Then why is whatever it is coming out of her eye in OP's screenshot?

>"SELF-DESTUCT MODE"
>Deliberate spelling error

Fuck these animators and fuck parents for showing this shit to kids

AWWWWWWWWW SHIT! IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE!!!!

he did say what it was, or said something at least

and you're projecting hard by assuming it wasn't just OP's only post and everyone else using it as if they knew what it was to be funny-- plus why "how long until he's here"? that was the only thread with it

Probably someone's fetish

Proof of why vaccines are vital

It's one thing that they're horrible fetish beast, but for fucksake where did their fucking irises go?

remember when this was the worst thing to come out of this monstrosity?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

Good times

TETSUUOOOOO

I remember when I cared enough to get mad. Now I just feel numb.

>This could have been the fate of a show you wanted brought back
As much as I hate this, I'm glad it wasn't anything else

It gets Worse

Their arms look like weird shoulder boobs.

So why is this show still called The Powerpuff Girls and not Jake's Fetishist Funtime?

When the toys stop selling.

first fucking comment, nice

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and say this isn't some fetish bullshit but a bunch of out of touch 20-30 somethings who think gross stuff like this is what kids find funny but do kids find this funny?

Considering that kids also like that "Mickey Mouse Spiderman Elsa Diaper Poop Funny Toy Kids Adventure!!" stuff and other chinese clickfarm crap, they might not even be wrong.

they never sold to begin with

STOP GOING OFF MODEL WITH THEIR EYES
REEEEEEEEEE

Bumping

Is this a ripoff from that Invader Zim episode?

Get rid of the weird eye shit and I'm okay with this

Let the torture begin!

files.catbox.moe/90zmjv.mp4

It's Jake's master plan to make everyone think Blossom is ugly and unlovable, so he can have her all to himself.

bump

Look, I'm getting real tired of this 'HAFNIM is just a meme!' crap. Just download TOR, go to the Hidden Wiki, and search 'conspiracy'. There are a number of hidden .onion service sites that touch on this subject, but the FBI raids of the last two years have made most sane individuals wary of using such services. Not that there's necessarily anything illegal on these sites, but the very fact you are on them will look incriminating to them and you don't fuck around with the odds that one of those domains has been seized by the FBI/NSA/CIA.

Also, I should add (although many would disagree) that even using TOR with TAILS won't stop the FBI from using some new unknown exploit to look for people reading about HAFNIM or Dulce on those sites. They may even get you by spying on your exit node. No one's 100% safe, so it's best not to risk it.

fuck everything

Hot
Adult
Female
Not
In
Me