Jesus was the most based and red-pilled human to ever have walked the face of the Earth...

Jesus was the most based and red-pilled human to ever have walked the face of the Earth. He dropped the JQ so hard that the pharisees literally had him crucified for challenging their false doctrines. Jesus would literally gather huge crowds where he would red-pill the people all at once.

To suggest Jesus was a Jew is akin to the myth that Hitler was a Jew. It is a tactic used by Jews to cause confusion. Jesus was not a Jew he was born in Galilee, not Judea. However the Pharisees have perverted Judaism in it's natural form and today are what are known as talmudic Jews. They are of the synagogue of Satan as Jesus clearly expresses in Revelations Chapter 3 verse 9. We must be vigilant in these dark times and turn to the true savior, Jesus Christ. Pray for forgiveness and realize that it is only through his will and mercy that judgement will be passed on the evils of this world. Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMQVLkZ1at0
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE
biblehub.com/hebrew/120.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/119.htm);
biblehub.com/hebrew/119.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mAXQI8JALfk
lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2008/02-18b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's coming back you know. He's been born again and he will do many great things.

If you think this year is crazy, wait until 2019

I pray that he does come back soon and await his return with great vigilance.

AMEN

Get in the fucking sea, you bunch of cunts.

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=SMQVLkZ1at0

>doesn't address the fact that this still means Christianity ISN'T European

Stop buying into this bullshit, return to your true European traditions.

nice try, Ahmad Khan Abdul Mohammad

Someone make a better thread than this. Please.

Good post, OP.

Adam = to show blood in the face (i.e. blush). Only one people can do that. Jesus specifically stated he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, who had been taken into captivity 700 years prior, were prophesied to lose their identity, and their language, but were to eventually be called "sons of the living god". He said his sheep would know him and hear his voice. The Jews could not and will not ever know or follow him because they are not of his genealogical flock. There are many other blessings given to Israel that are only fulfilled by the Western nations. Look at all of this leftist craziness going on right now. Look at the curses for not following God, given in the OT. This is happening to us, not other countries! Ephraim (another general name for the northern kingdom) mingles itself with foreigners making him worthless (Hosea). Now, get yourself a KJV, and Strong's Concordance, and dig in.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/diaspora_files/real_diaspora.html
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/hnewton_israel_discovered.html
israelect.com/reference/JackMohr/jm025h.htm
melgibstein.wordpress.com/

The start of this "Judeo-Christian" nonsense was the Scofield Reference Bible. Written by a drunk who was willing to sell out to the Jew publishers for money.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE

Judea was white,

Semetic Jews aren't Judean

He loved you despite everything. He didn't want to harm the jew, he loved the jew and he loves you too, without condition. And he loved you without condition despite being able to see all and know all. He knows every dark secret you have and have tortured yourself with, and he has forgiven you, and peace will always be yours. Right now, no magic needed. You can control the world right now and always as soon as you have peace in your heart.

Odin had one eye like the god Saturn.

Saturn was also known as Chronos or El.

The Thule society (Nazis) were Saturn worshippers just like Jews and Muslims and modern Catholics.

The devil is very clever and deceitful.

Yashua is your only way to salvation.

I don't think Jesus ever existed

biblehub.com/hebrew/120.htm
>Adam, From 'adam (see biblehub.com/hebrew/119.htm); ruddy i.e. A human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.)

biblehub.com/hebrew/119.htm

>Aw-dam = be dyed, made red ruddy
To show blood (in the face), i.e. Flush or turn rosy -- be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Who gets red in the sunny areas of the earth?

I wish there were more posts like these. For all my brothers in Christ I'm honored to fight along side you in all endeavors. Deus vult.

>Yashua
youtube.com/watch?v=mAXQI8JALfk
lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2008/02-18b.html

kek

Jesus confirmed born in the City of David, Bethlehem, of the tribe of Judah, in Judea.

Jesus confirmed as the Seed of Abraham, the Root of David, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and the King of the Jews.

You can't get more Jewy than that.

>dude just turn the other cheek if someone hits you lmao
>redpilled

>The Jews could not and will not ever know or follow him

Demonstrably false.

Luke 13:35 See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

The Sermon on the Mount is not a Christian to do list.

It's a to do list if you want to be like God.

>Lolololololololol look at these based quotez about da joooz from the bible!
>Christianity is so redpilled xD
>*Qu'ran also criticizes the kikes*
>Durr Islam is cucked lol! They're so stupid amirite???

>not knowing that the remnant of Judah returning from the Babylonian captivity was heavily mixed with Edomites, and Babylonians and that the priests of Levi were usurped. Hence the Talmudic "Traditions of the Elders" in Jesus' and our time.

What happened is akin to Turks in Germany saying that they are the real Germans.

Why wouldn't you want to be like God if you're a Christian?

He better hurry.

They worship Saturn.

Not red-pilled.

Go away Schlomo.

prepare to get rekt, thor

No, that analogy would work for the Samaritans insisting they were the real Jews, when the Jews came back from captivity.

Which, of course, they did.

Keep preaching, friend. Amen.

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation, peace, and happiness in one's life. He is the LORD, the Son of God, the Son in the Holy Trinity that makes up God.

We must stop the atheists and pagans of this board from forcing the right into the nihilism and secularism that has conquered the left. A non-religious right will leave nowhere for the faithful to stand. We must stand for Christ or stand not at all.

That's not the point.

The point is that through my own efforts, I can never be like God.

That's satan's gospel: use the knowledge of good and evil, do good, avoid evil, and be like God.

Jesus told people who thought they had achieved a justified lifestyle that they had utterly failed to keep the commandments, and besides, there was more to being like God than just keeping all of the law perfectly.

So they killed him.

I am going to be made like Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, by the power of God, His way.

Not mine. Never mine.

Turks are Anatolian and therefore German, that's their new argument. I could not believe my ears.

That quote meant something different than it does now. Jesus didn't say to not be violent. Jesus has chased people with whips and beat people down, call them snakes. That verse translates to mean to fight smartly, without condemning yourself. To turn your cheek was to be seen as an equal in those times. I hope you see how much of a huge faggot you are.

amen

>Jesus
>Human
This is though question, user

Jesus wasn't real okay

*tips fedora*

Try harder, Ali Abdul Khan Mohammad

>He's been born again
reincarnation is a LIE

he will return, but will descend from the clouds in all his glory

>Amos 5:18
>Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

So Sup Forums

Is Christianity a Jewish plot?
Or is the decline of Christianity a Jewish plot?

ok,who flushed?

Jesus was as fully human as though he were not God, and fully God as though he were not human.

It's not an easy concept to grasp.

It's called the hypostatic union.

He had to be fully human or he would not quality to be our kinsman redeemer; and he had to be fully God or he would not be able to live a sinless life and qualify to be the Lamb of God, bear the sins of the world upon himself, and survive the wrath of God on all of them.

Jesus is uniquely the Son of Man, and the Son of God.

this. The incarnated one is probably the antichrist, the false Jesus that only has one eye.

>return to when Europeans were illiterate barbarians living in straw huts, fuck the 2000 years where they become cultural and scientific super powers

>forgive your enemies trespasses, and your heavenly father will forgive your trespasses
>not redpilled
it's the wisest choice to make, self preservation at its finest

Litterally means: Don't chimpout.

I'm already here working with you fags to fix things. I'm not going to publicly reveal myself cause I'll be crucified again and locked up in an asylum. It's best if I help out from behind the scenes

The decline of Christianity is what they want. It's started with Jesus saying that these Jews are terrible people and lack the message of God. They tried to stifle that uprising. Jews get kicked out left and right for corruption and degradation. Constantine appears, triumphs in the name of Christ. Christianity becomes one of the biggest religions.

Jesus was Jewish, but that's why this message was so important. It's like when Ben Carson tells black people to grow up. Or when gay people are against sjws. It really removes the narrative they had of being the " good guys".

If Christianity is a Jewish plot, they picked one hell of a terrible jew for it.

satan pls

One XXXXL vouch for OP here. Jesus Christ is the true saviour of the human race. Jesus is always there for you are he will love you for all eternity. I am not joking when I say this - this is actually the truth.

Taking a passive stance on things the first time around didn't embellish the virtues of my wisdom. Taking a more proactive aggressive stance will.

MAGA

That's not hat turn the other cheek means

Jesus does not want you to be a coward. Jesus doesn't want to be retarded either. Of course taking a stand against injustice is what we all need to do. You have to understand the historical context. Look the old testament and tell me that god does not seek justice. Many warriors have killed in the name of God. Jesus was sent to serve. He was speaking to a savage people. He needed them to chill. Read about ehud the left handed and tell me he's not a warrior of God unlike any other.

>tfw no matter how bad the world gets and how far society falls you know Jesus always loves you

Can someone post the muzzie version of that argument?

It's about the only thing keeping me going

samefag

they all have different IDs, you some sort of retard

Bluepilled faggot

Nice fedora mate

leaf, you have no idea

going to church is the highlight of my week with all of this shit going down all around the world. the people at my church are so nice and great to be around, if you seek eternal happiness and fulfilment then you should really be a part of the Catholic church. my advice to anyone reading this is to attend church on a sunday morning/evening instead of just shitposting on Sup Forums, and to see if you make a connection with God. he is waiting for you

These memes are pure cancer. Please go and help Finland stay top of the suicide leaderboards.

He said "
1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."
Then....

Donald J Trump
Donald Jesus Trump

He's not only going to make America great again, he's going to save us all

digits confirm

Yes, we can see that from Zechariah:

Zechariah 11:17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd, Who leaves the flock! A sword shall be against his arm And against his right eye; His arm shall completely wither, And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”

thats a nice portrait of william the conqueror

He never said to turn our backs though.

The temple was utterly destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, where not one rock was left upon another.

Because the temple caught on fire, and all of the gold melted and ran down the cracks in the stones. Soldiers were looting the gold, and so took the temple apart stone by stone to get all the Jew gold.

Yet another prophecy that Jesus made that came specifically and precisely true.

>taking the fedora pill
>not taking the ultimate red pill, Jesus Christ

They get so BTFO they've writted years after a lot talmud and kabbalistics books against Jesus.

He was born in the Kingdom of Judah, however he identified as a Galilean. People didn't identify from the place they were born back then.

>embracing a religion with the same amount of evidence going for it as all the others you can arbitrarily choose from (none) because it feels nice
>redpilled

Good posts. Let me add to this.

Jesus was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

The memes are good. Loosen your fedora and maybe you'll get better bloodflow to your brain.

noice

>same amount of evidence
>ignores the multiple unrelated witnesses to Jesus and his resurrection, including those who were his enemies in life

Witness testimonies are the least reliably form of evidence in court for a reason, people can make shit up.

Do you think Jesus would have browsed Sup Forums?

>Well as much as people will deny that claim I half-heartedly agree.
Jesus was not an original thing that occurred. He was a prevalent archetype that provided the climax of one ideological line of thought and transitioned into the next. Whether or not it is bound to repeat itself until a final presentation is probably not the case but the revolutionary motif is something not all that new. He was against the Jews ad pharisees and they killed him for it and his own religion succeeded from Jewish clergy. He may or may not have really done anything all that original or spectacular. These things are usually "all part of the plan"

Any serious biblical scholar would say he did, stop watching the zeitgeist

Sounds like a triggered cunt just because they wouldn't convert to his cult teebeeaych.

Should've reminded them of the current year, maybe that would've worked.

Yes.

I unironically love Jesus.
He was and is God incarnate.

>Some1 saw the zeitgeist. He bears knowledge of cable television/Jewflix not known to mankind.

What m8? Get rid of that false Shakespearean voice in your head, it's hurting your ability to pontificate.

>Please go and help Finland stay top of the suicide leaderboards.
No

Trinitarianism is heretical. When you say "God" I presume you are referring to the modern definition of the word, and I can then tell you that Jesus is not God, but the son of God. All people who belong to the lost tribes of Israel are children of God. Jesus is the first-born.

You can be put in jail for life based on an eye witness testimony

I believe he demonstrated the authority of God in man and not from an institution. I think that's the most important part of any religion is not to be swallowed by the clergy and either have an individual opinion, or at the very least, a relationship to 1 man (Jesus.)

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
>Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

Interestingly, I think he also said they were very unclean which he found in odd contrast to their good looks. If this is true, it kind of makes sense, likely because of their falling into paganism, and God giving them up to such things.