Ducktales

youtu.be/c-t1Go0B3a0

DISNEY DON'T YOU DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp-V8kmBM3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering that it's kind of a Duck family tradition for their relationships to begin with bickering and animosity, they might.

BOY HE GON GIVE HER THE QUACK AND FLAP

he's so mad. it's beautiful.

GIMME SUM O DAT FAT DUCK PUSS

GET IT DONALD

She's old enough to be his mother.

If you think that's a problem here then you need a reality check my friend.

You're right. He needs to get with Webby.

delet

Hell, I'd ship it

A man of taste right here.

There's no ship like hero worship.

what is happening here

Have you ever seen ducks mate?
It's pretty violent.
I saw some ducks going at it at the park once and the male duck was pretty much drowning the female while he got off. Then he went over to bully another fuck by standing on it's back until it was submerged in water.
Ducks are assholes. And incestuous rapists.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

Webby get's bullied, sees Donald being a heroic badass on TV, says "I wanna be like that guy", and redesigns her identity around her perception of Donald, which is the heroic Badass and not the normal guy who's really tired of having to do all this adventuring shit.

That actually, would be pretty nice

It's like they wanted to do well but just couldn't do it.

And then there are people crying about foie gras.

you know what I thought webby tied herself up and shot herself that's why I was confused but it's clear now

>The triplets are the product of a corkscrew penis rape
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY

The fact that Louie mentions it means it's not happening....maybe

Anyone else having trouble understanding Donald in this show? Same voice actor as in Kingdom Hearts yet I could understand every line he said there. What's going on with me?

Well, that was unexpected. I guess Louie really is the evil one.

It's not just you. For some reason, he's been incredibly hard to understand this series.

There were subtitles in Kingdom Hearts.

Nice touch with Donalds face and the broken lamp in her room

Yeah but I rarely read those. I could understand his lines by listening to them, but in this show they are barely intelligible. I have to watch his scenes twice just to get a decent idea of what he's saying.

This is why I don't feel much remorse about throwing rocks at and possibly killing ducks as a child. Geeze too, because, let's be honest, they're total fucking arseholes.

It's so goddamn self explanatory and easy to follow that you have to be a moron to not understand it.

Pretty sure Fabien Mense was thinking about "that" webm when drawing top left.

Doesn't make you less of a piece of shit for it, tho.

"what" webm exactly

Hey, I was a kid. At least I never hurt dogs unlike plenty of kids I knew.

those quotation marks speak volumes

No they not going to get shipped. They will either introduce Daisy or somehow turn Della into his girlfriend and triplets into his real sons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp-V8kmBM3A
Once again, that doesn't justify shit. Sure, you were a kid but you should have known that it was uncalled for. And if you didn't, well someone did a poor job.
And just because some retards did "worse" doesn't make it ok either.
If you care enough to try to justify your acts after all these years, then use it as a stepping stone and act better in the future.

>Thinking Disney would actually Canonize Twincest
I mean, it is hot, but are you fucking high or something?

Also we've gotten a "very doubtful" on Daisy appearing in the first season and a "maybe" on her appearing in the second. She never had enough of a character to work outside of comedic shorts, let alone in an actually plot driven show so it makes sense why the creators are ignoring her.

>della

you know she is his sister, right

Hope she'll be a reporter like in Quack Pack or something. At least give her something to do, she's too obnoxious a character otherwise.

This is my 'ship. It won't happen, but I think they are cute together

You have excellent taste Brother, hopefully we'll be getting more art once more episodes start coming out.

She's too human-shaped compared to the other characters.

Never get Donald angry, his rage-fu too strong.

Huh, whittling a sword the size of a child while she listening to Donald talk about the trio. I like to think that she's making it for the boys.

I've just realized I want to see Donald in a cold rage.

Only something as evil as Louie could come up with the idea that his uncle and the granny of that new girl he met might kiss.

If he hadn't we still would have. Sexual tension manifesting as aggressive bickering is a trope as old as time itself.

Magica De Spell/Donald is best ship.

>No they not going to get shipped.
Oh, they will. Just not in the show.

>0:39

That zoom in on his face never fails to make me laugh.

This artstyle is fucking atrocious. Reminds me of Loonatics.

never understood the concept of that. Was it featured in the comics that somehow Magica does have an interest in Donald?

>Nephews as real sons.

Are you high?

She's kinda young, Donald is kinda young, so they get shipped.

>donald's mother and father
>Scrooge and Goldie
>Donald's past pairings with Daisy

Suddenly, Donald and Magica, this, and Donald and Stabbington feel pretty reasonable.

But if we included shipping donald with everyone he's ever been mad at, you might as well claim any Donald Duck short is a harem cartoon.

>Implying they aren't

Reminder

Magica is between Donald's and Scrooge's age. Her youth is something the Italians did to her because they don't understand she's evil, or don't care.

Lol

Based shadman

she's love spelled him in the past in the comics

Cold rage is Scrooge's deal, though.

Why does he ruin everything!

Why do I get the feeling that Donald is going to be shipped with every character on this show regardless of age, gender or familial relation?

Not even close.

Because he's best boy.

Because he'll get none of them.

Because he's Donald fuckin Duck

HOLD THE FUCK UP

Whenever Donald isn't paired with Daisy, he ALWAYS goes for the taller chicks. He did so plenty of times in his superhero spinoff comics, at least.

Donald likes them tall, and I'm not talking about that orange freak's obsession with walls.

source?

Dunno, found it in a Ducktales thread.

How come Donald never had a proper Archie style love triangle with multiple chicks?

Because he's gay

Congratulations, you managed to shove politics into a Duck Tales discussion. Do you do it once a day to make yourself feel better? Do you carry around a little calendar to remind you to do it?

>Thinking Disney would actually Canonize Twincest

Well I've noticed a lot of people here still bitter that this never happened.

More people were bitter over wendip and Padippica. Pinecest shippers knew they were a fetish ship.

Can't you read?
It's Shädman

Fujoshits get out.

And thus began the final tale of Shadman, which would end with him forever interred in a secret paupers grave dig by agents of the house of mouse.

Can you name a Barks/Rosa piece where Donald went after a tall-type female? Because I'm pretty sure much like Magica being young, tall femducks and Donald are an Italy thing, much like the superhero stuff.

As far as America is concerned, Donald's type is Daisy.

>As far as America is concerned, Donald's type is Daisy.
>Implying that can't easily change by the power of shippers
Never-underestimate the autistic tide.

it's 2017, user. incest is in!

Magica was based on two actresses, one 27 years old and the other 34, and Barks was outright going for a young and beautiful witch.

You are full of shit.

Goodbye >shadman
You won't be missed.

I'm glad there is someone who shares my autism

Can confirm.
Him dropping everything to keep being with Mabel is as close to canon as we'll get and i'm fine with it
New Webby really grows on me the more i see fanart of her

That is actually adorable. Waifu material even.

They're not going to kiss, they're going to have Donald lose because men have to lose versus women to be politically correct.

When is the next episode coming out? This week?

Ducks are terrible kissers

>faggots keep reposting this shit
>completely ignoring that it's fake and Shadman never tweeted that

I want summer to be over already

Donald Duck going full Garrosh.

I will watch only to wait for Magica

September 23rd

Is this a JoJo reference?

That just makes it hotter.

So basically Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures?