"Where Donald at?"

"Where Donald at?" "No Trump here to save you" - They said as she was laying on the ground defenseless surrounded by the mob

Homeless Trump supporter was ATTACKED AND HUMILLIATED by horde of open minded tolerant people of color and white liberals

DOWNLOAD AND REPOST
THE FAGGOT WILL TAKE IT DOWN AS SOON AS HE REALIZES IT BACKFIRED

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyviewphotography.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lVk0NNGI2Jc
plus.google.com/102957602863097390886/posts/Xa859cTDDyg?sfc=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone who has an active twitter account better have sent this video over to Trump.
He should get her the help she needs himself for what she's done.

Bump

Don't let the excitement get to you faggots, retweet this shit now

My exact thoughts
Donald needs to know this!

I send it. But my account is a kek account, so I dont know if he will pay attention.

Does no one here use twitter? If I make an account and retweet it will it be seen, since I'll have no followers or whatever?

I am creating one right now to post this as much as I can to @realDonaldTrump
If you use #hashtags it can call the attention of other users too I think

Good man!.

tweet it to
@realDonaldTrump
@KellyannePolls (Trump's Campaign Manager)
@limbaugh (Rush Limbaugh)
@HillaryClinton

hashtag:
#MakeAmericaSafeAgain
#MAGA
#hillaryclinton

#election2016
#trump

Will do.

It's ok, all those left leaning sjws are really weak from their vegan diet and can't throw a punch without snapping their forearms.

This, sending to Trump's Twitter with #MakeAmericaSafeAgain

GUYS HERE IS THE GUY WHO POSTED THE VID

camera "man":
Rodrigo Eilert
kikebook / rodrigo.eilert.35
niggle plus profile = 102957602863097390886
shitter @rodrigo_eilert
his shitty blog: dailyviewphotography.blogspot.com/

Don't just send it to trump, I'm sure his Twitter is flooded daily, and it could easily get list in the mix. anyone involved with the trump campaign, any really conservative news outlet (Limbaugh is an idiot, but he'll harp about something like this for days if catches his attention), etc.

On the flip side, tweet it to liberals, and more importantly, use pro-Hillary hashtags. We need to win over people leaning towards Hillary. most people who follow trump et al are already voting for trump anyway.

She's currently MIA. Trump staff looking for her.

The last thing we need is a "Trump Supporters Dox and Harass Ethnic Photographer" headline.
This guy did us a yuge favor.

GO GO GO GO GO

Really fucking pissed me off. She was on the ground shaking as they destroyed her property and taunted her.

This shit supersedes political allegiances. They were acting like animals. Cunts.

DON'T DO IT. His deed gave us the moral high ground. We should repost and act offended.

NO NO NO NO NO
gamergate blew up in Sup Forums's face because of shit like this

>trips over her own feet and pretends to be unconscious
Why are Trump supporters such melodramatic faggots? I'd honestly respect them more if they didn't constantly play the victim.

stop you fucking retard

>gamergate

>thinking Donald Trump won't give this woman a house and a job
>thinking Trump won't put her on TV at a rally
>not knowing that Donald is THE closer

Nigger you ar ebehind.

Trump deflected an attack on US (deplorables) and has used it on ALL of his supporters, the Military, and families.

Even if we lynched this guy, nothing will happen.
Trump is our voice, and GG had no voice, GG was just continually bullied by the media.

gamergate was dumb as fuck but we can still learn from their mistakes

if she gets up the will push her around some more, and try to get her to get aggressive so they can get her into trouble with the police, if she tries to run she will have to leave her cart, the entirety of her possessions, it will probably get destroyed, all she can do is stay on the ground until they lose interest or another human calls the police on her behalf to disperse the animals around her

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

tweet it to @cernovich

Bump for the shame of the people

> tweet it to liberals, and more importantly, use pro-Hillary hashtags. We need to win over people leaning towards Hillary. most people who follow trump et al are already voting for trump anyway.

This!

Go, fuckers. put it everywhere, tag everything, everywhere, every time.

What should the organized hash tag be on kikebook? I don't do twitter.

Don't bother, let Trump use her onstage as a campaign issue.

TWO GRAND JURIES

ONE FOR HILLARY

ONE FOR HILLBULLIES

SHE IS A WICKED WOMAN AND THE SERVANT OF CRIME, AND HER FOLLOWERS ARE CRIMINALS

#MakeAmericaSafeAgain #JusticeForAll #StopViolence or something like that maybe

Hashtags better be #Hillbullies #Hillaryclinton #MAGA #CrookedHillary

Sup Forums tends to preach to the choir when we should be converting enemies.
don't be stupid either. the minute you say 'nigger', 'kik'e or something uncouth, you lose all credibility to the people you're talking to.

Stick to the facts. Stay calm. Don't troll. Make your point, and get out.

#MakeAmericaSafeAgain is already in use so this will get the most views

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING BULLYING CHADS DIE NOW PIECES OF SHIT
THIS PERSON DEALS WITH MORE SHIT IN A SINGLE DAY THAN YOU HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN YOUR PRIVILEGED LIVES
FUCKING GAS THESE DEGENERATES NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just realized they're all in use so disregard the last part of

Diamond and Silk are organizing a search. Donald has a gift for her. Check twitter.

That fat spic needs a good old-fashion ass whooping.

THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR THE HOMELESS BLACK LADY!
Michael Cohen tweeted the video
And in the comments said that they are trying to find that lady.
Lets help them!
>>

>File name

Fucking niggers and spics.

The public only cares about immoral acts that are caught on video.

So spread the video. Don't shoot the messenger.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

fuck off reddit

Send it to drudge

#Hillbullies #RodrigoForPrison. Tweet video and get it trending.

The nerve of the motherfucker

bumping for THIS

...looks like she just takes a dive
if that's true, it won't help

plus.google.com/102957602863097390886/posts/Xa859cTDDyg?sfc=true

8931 La Entrada Ave
8931 La Entrada Ave
8931 La Entrada Ave

His address

Yes we do fuck these faggots. This is when the partisan violence begins for us. It isn't going to get better, it's going to get worse.

If Trump wins the presidency, this form of violence will CARRY ON anyway, and half the government will be at war with itself overnight, too.

this honestly makes me want to riot

if liberals can do it wee can too

>exercise their freedom as well

You don't have the freedom to assault someone and steal/destroy their personal property! Fuck these fucking entitled assholes, I want off the fucking ride already!

Great!!
But how to share her address without putting her in danger?
Because we know what's gonna happen if Hillary finds her first

Go riot at first convenience then. Go wear your MAGA hat and nail anyone who tries to stop you from wearing it.

>lmao virgin neckbeard things he's tough

Fuck you I am tough. I won't let people step on the weak if I can prevent it. This can't keep going on, and it will if we let it, regardless of who wins the office.

The place is here, the time is now, this is fucking disgusting. I am platinum mad that these savages would do this to a HOMELESS WOMAN. They viciously attack the very person they claim to protect! NO, THAT'S NOT OK!!

There's no more "lol let's attack from the darkness," there is only "if these fucking faggots try to bully someone weaker than me and I catch them I WILL punch them in the face." If the cops are around and they want to arrest you after, fucking get arrested. Either that or run. What you did was the right thing, let God smile upon you for protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

At this point, if you come upon a situation when someone is being bullied by partisans and you WILLFULLY fall short of your obligation to defend them, well...

Fuck off. Get the fuck out, go to Europe and live a tolerant and censored life.

THIS IS WHITE/HISPANIC PEOPLE ATTACKING BLACK PEOPLE

HATE CRIME

RACISM