Why does everyone hate clarence because its "childish" and "weird"...

why does everyone hate clarence because its "childish" and "weird". its a show where the main character is like 5-8 and everything you see is from his perspective, so its going to be weird.

At least it's not Steven Universe.

Clarence head look like a dick and got the weirdest.

I really liked it. The artstyle is pretty crap (reminiscent of some early nickelodeon shows, perhaps?) but the music is nice and it remind sme of my childhood.

The main character was kind of....Mental.The show declined (to me) when he turned into Patrick Star. One 2 parter without him and everything was pretty good.

Clarence is a pleb filter. It being childish is the entire point of the show.

Because it's a cartoon for kids. Just like all of Cartoon Network' s current shows. There's nothing to value for any adult to gain from watching it

To be honest thats probably the best thing about the show.

Its dumb kids being dumb kids, the humor feels on point with it, the characters are fun (if not a bit obnoxious sometimes) and it doesn't try to be both serious and funny (only to fail at both like SU).

Why is it that people who don't like SU have to bring the show up in every thread?

People mention shows on a cartoon and comics board? Who'd have thought, huh?

I think most people love Clarence.

The few people who complain about it, I believe, are just angry teenagers who don't know the difference between looking cool and just being a whiny bitch.

why is it that people keep bringing this pic up and referencing he'll be a killer when jeff already tried to commit it.

Because they're insecure in their own opinion and need other anons to validate it for them.

No need to get salty, user.

how many past cartoon network (and other networks) shows that have anything of value to gain if adults watched it?

why should anyone has to gain anything from watching a cartoon if they're an adult? can't they just watch it and get entertained? the tone of your post sounds like a show has to have some sort of profound message/epiphany inducing for it to be seen as suitable for adults.

psh, like you've never threatened someone with a bowling ball. clarence is a godsend though

I mean people (those who don't like the show) would use pic from lil' buddy to show "the MC is freak" when pretty much Jeff shows his bad side more than Clarence.

Yeah, he is a godsend.

People like Clarence
I love it

Wrong

This

>how many past cartoon network (and other networks) shows that have anything of value to gain if adults watched it?
How many past CN shows are there on this list, user?

I like that the show provided a nice image that shows exactly how fans would introduce the show to non-fans

where you an adult when you watched these?

>why does everyone hate clarence because its "childish" and "weird"...
>everything you see is from his perspective, so its going to be weird.
Maybe some people just don't like that, and you need to move on with your life and not worry about what other anonymous posters on a south african basket weaving forum think about a cartoon that you watch?

He means people metioning a show like what the user he replied to said.
>At least it's not [insert media I don't like]
It's the most laziest type of criticism.

I liked it because it wasn't trying to serious show with a fantasy/weird vibe that almost every show was going for at the time. Reminded of Ed, Edd N Eddy and how simple life used to be as a kid. Teen Titans Go took over the network and Steven Universe's fandom kept on getting toxic and going to every video with Clarence or anything that wasn't SU and trashing it. It's okay to dislike it but there was a massive circle jerk of undeserved hate surrounding it.

pretty much the only non fantasy show CN has that can vibe with clarence has TALKING BEARS in it.

let that sink in.

gumball is too outrageous for their "normal" setting.

I know that and I also enjoyed that show along with Gumball. But they keep getting snubbed at times by TTG and Steven Bombs.

different country so ttg and steven bombs aren't much of a thing.

stormy sleepover hasn't aired though while the new stuff has.

hoping they'll air it as a special like they do with AT's specials.

Hopefully

Mostly, yes.

wonder how much of it would get censored. lost playground has most of it's liquid jokes cut when it got aired over here.

>why does everyone hate clarence
no one hates it though

Tons of anons are put off by it because of the art

something that bothers me is people keep citing that clarence's character designs barely looks human but near similar or similar shaped characters from different series gets a pass.

new fanart

this one has three amy's but the third is labelled 'lusty' hence not fit to post.

I need an adult

Idiots

source

Reported you faggot

pixiv

Jeff is just trying to defeat the evil psychic terror that is Gilben

would be funny if you subscribe to the theory that he caused gilben's current state.

>going to finish the job i started!

the ashley pic has the most "SFW" art. while the kimby has the most NSFW (two out of three)

Never watched an episode of this show so I don't know if it's any good but I think the character designs are awful

would you if they look like this?

children are fucking assholes and will eat each other alive over the most minor quirks

Define adult

user what the fuck are you doing
do not post that madmans work unspoilered

adventure time already did that (those kids harassing sweet p)

your missing Kimby

>look up his work on deviantart
>Barely anything that bad there
>Go over to rule34
Holy shit you weren't kidding. Soooooo much loli. I think i'm on a watchlist now.

>Sup Forumsmblr is afraid of a little loli
this is the worst of timelines

>all those comics about Phineas raping Candance
>Loud house stuff
>Brandy Harrington

Sup Forums got soft?

fbi where

>Brandy Harrington
>Who the fuck is Brandy Harrington
>OH SHIT

Kimby?

>Lily Ahegao

Saved

Now delete this.

>Saved

It's a show about obnoxious little shits being obnoxious little shits. I'm supposed to watch them because their parents don't want to?

>a little loli
Dude, this is some straight up cunny action here. Loli is one thing, but when there's that much made by one guy with shit like the youngest loud girls, then you may have a problem.

Like, I'll happily fap to some Gwen any time, but when they're just cartoon tubes with puffy vulva it starts to feel weird.

i blame lack of sleep.

too harsh dude!

to be fair the pines twins got sent to their grunkle for the summer so the parents are nonexistent.

>people who don't like this are angry teenagers
Why is this used so often? Teens aren't even watching this, you goober

i guess that's the point?

teens who didn't even watch the show are the ones doing the most vocal complaints? Like they saw the character art then decided then and there it's crap.

the type that would make "i want to hurt clarence" threads but will not give an explanation as to why other than "because" ("he looks retarded" is the most generous reason you'd get).

Dead fucking wrong
There are SO many references to old movies and TV kids would never get, and some other more subtle thematic implications too

Not the user. But I see five. What do I get?

The clue map , the boat and the sandwich episodes are absolute goat.
Is a great cartoon , better than the bears and SU post season 2.

new draw request idea.

the reference would be something kids would find funny but adults/those in the know will get it and have a chuckle? basically end result = entertained?

I don't see anything wrong its just pictures

Yes
Yes it did

>sandwich episode
?

Old enough to post on Sup Forums?

Jack shit, because you failed to point out that only 2 of them are actual CN shows, and the other 3 are WB series that happened to air on CN

This isn't your usual Sup Forums show, this is a cartoon with legitimate children. This is inexcusable pedophilia

Yeah, i think that's kinda it.

These aren't crazy Indian warrior lolis trained by lesbian space rocks or smug, orange haired magic/alien lolis going on space adventures, or even a zany big family of lolis that act super over the top.
These are lolis that look and act like actual children in a show that's for the most part very grounded. They're just a step too believably real to make such lewd drawings of.

My excuse is it makes my penis hard.

I love the storm chapters

pretty much the highest point of the show for a lot of people.

not every show needs to part the red sea with a spinning top.
sometimes being down to earth is it's own thing.

I think might've meant "Goose Chase"

I was just in the raw deal/pedophile thread, but got a boner anyways. This is fucking bullshit

Wait what? People hate clarence? But it's such a cute and funny show. Episodes like Tuckered Boys is also great with some guest animators.

Why Sumo looks like Gandhi?

i think it is the best written show on CN. Clarence is the incredibly human and likeable. It amazes me how this board likes to watch Cyborg and Robin fart and dance but thinks Clarence is childish. Probably the lack of waifu material (except Miss Baker who is best girl)

Leapest dore.

does anyone have the edit of mel sumouski reaching enlightenment?

Clarence is a great pleb filter. Only people with at least somewhat decent taste like it.

Stay where you are I'm calling the police.

Clarence is great though, it's like diet EE&E

gg no re.

Dis gone be good.

I can hear the sirens now.

Can't decide if I want to save this or not.
It's not fair user