New meme: #NoMoreBorders

New meme that we need to push: #NoMoreBorders #OpenBorders

This has potential to be a whole new meme.
NoMoreBorders with pictures of hordes of Islamists behind barbed wire ready to invade.

MASTER PERSUASION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not that effective, most hillary supporters actually do want to bring in hordes of refugees

No
This seems like something Hillary would actually make
OP is probably CTR

It's weird. Mainstream media (press and social) are catching on to the notion that these are false flags, but I don't know if the solution is to dial back and sit tight for a few days, or just go all the fuck out. Enlighten this user.

In any event, we got the Scott's approval at this being effective propaganda, so we can already be very very proud of ourselves.

NO.....

NO KEBAB
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Go all out.

If there's a unified message that shitlibs will unironically like but everyone else hate, presented in a uniform, professional-looking style, then normal basic bitch lefties will instinctively reblog/retweet/whatever all these parody pieces that will make sane people do a double-take

She can't disavow "fan-made support" that ticks all the leftist ideological boxes without letting it slip that these policies are against the interests of real Americans.

That's exactly the same as Hitlery's actual propaganda

I'm not CTR.

Doesn't this image of an angry mom of Mislims scare the SJW's and induce cognitive dissonance?

If not let me know and I'll ok longer push this.

Posting OC

ugh mobile autocorrect.

Let me know if this is a bad idea. If so, I'll stop pushing this.

Good one!

#DraftOurDaughters is legit reaching a ton of normiesntoday. Stickied on The_Donald and approved by based Dilbertman too!

Only the midle class people can actually emigrat out of their hellhole, whent hat happens the country where they flew off becomes worse because you have a more unbalaced money class and so it will make the poor more poor and the rich more rich leading to more emigrats leading to more debt to the country e ect ect, emigration is not the way, you can only fix the problem on the country it self and not make people leave it.

Another one

How is it H propaganda if these by-males and SJW's achieve cognitive dissonance when they realize that the USA will be invaded with horses of violent jihadists if Hillary wins?

This shows that the vast majority of the migrants are adult men. Not women and children.

fucking autocorrect again LOL.

but do they want to risk their comfortable, cushy nu-male lives by brig in radical Islamic refugeee rapists and murderers?

But user they are all peaceful child cardiologists. Don't be so islamophobic.

OP IS CTR SHILL STAGING FALSE OPERATION

IGNORE ALL CTR FAKE THREADS

SAGE THIS THREAD

Really tickles my thinker

It is a bad idea.

this. CTR realized its more effective to have us providing free propaganda for them instead of shitposting here all day.

This will not work. The only way that their ideas change on mass immigration is when they are living right next to them, in front of them, or in their homes. They are completely blind to the danger. Even after all the attacks.

Yes, they really are that retarded. They believe that no terrorists would come to the West and all the refugees are women and children. Even if a few people might be terrorists, that is worth it for a chance to virtue signal.

Basically they're all retarded

But... this isnt a terrible idea.

Even if its CTRs idead, this could work.

No

The point is to convince independents not self-identified democrats.

have fun dieing in the war while ur gf post on Sup Forums without you cuccks

If you use the right images of course, something with some kind of obvious crime being commited

No, OP. thanks

this is a shitty idea
the army thing was about showing hillary supporters something they wouldn't like
But if they would be bothered by her border policy they already wouldn't vote here

I don't see how this will do any damage, it's nothing like the daughters one.

No because they actually believe in a world without borders being a good thing. OP is picking something that scares us and forgetting it doesn't scare them. If you could make them believe Hillary will be bad for immigrants instead, that is how you would scare them.

Bad idea.

The majority of people are STILL blind to what's going on in Europe.

Is he idea to trick people into thinking Hillary made this and letting the tumblrinas to spread it to show how insane the lefties are or are we trying to show how shitty Hillary's policies are?

This one is good.

Crap idea, this isn't a contradiction to their desire versus social acceptance.

Yes it's a bad idea. They won't pick up on the signals you are trying to send and just see:

>Hillary wants to help those poor refugees!
>Trump just wants to kill innocent chillun!

I'm serious. How have you not noticed the cognitive dissonance already? This is a bad idea OP, it was close enough with #draftourdaughters but thankfully we pulled that one off by a hair's breadth

This will backfire, you don't seem to understand how delusional liberals are

I'm liking these threads. Why resist degeneracy when you can use it's momentum and roll it off a cliff?
Let the degenerate normies catch on and then snowball it into a bunch of similarly disgusting hashtag activism movements. The more conservative liberals will attack the cuck liberals and they will cannibalize each other.

#Free4GLTEObamaPhones

Picture it this way:

>Picture of a syrian raping a little girl
>bullshit slogan like "We can change them" to make it believable
>#openborders / #noborders

It could both show people what open borders REALLY means, and make Hillary supporters look racsist as fuck

I would make a mock up but Im at work, on mobile

it's pretty bad and stupid
they unironically want it

what we need to push is to show how their comfortable lifes will get destroyed when hillary comes, this is what happened with women on the frontlines and etc

lol, 'magine

I still think this guy is right:
They will just say it's right wing fear mongering. People know very well the difference between Trump and Hillary's immigration policies, you will not be able to persuade them that immigration is bad. The draft one works because it's something they already don't like, they just didn't know Hillary was for it, while this one is something they like and know Hillary is for.

PUBLIC IS NOT REDPILLED ENOUGH FOR THIS OPERATION, ABORT.

This can work definitely.

Just make sure to refine your messaging like we did with #DraftOurDaughters.

The meme and juxtaposition has to hit home.

You have to sell the idea.

Scenario: American population doesn't want open borders.
But we are progressive now.
How do well open borders based on progressive value?

You have to sell it at first. It needs to be simple and factually defensible.

CTR STFU

I think that this new push has potential. If nothing else it continues to poison the well of virtue signalling. Now people have to actually read the propaganda they share and think about it to determine if it's fake or real. Anything that gets virtue signalling idiots thinking is good.

No thanks seems subversive for your needs retard

Dont do this idiots.

They have no idea that open borders are bad. They dont even know what that really means.

ABORT!!!

Who else is worried that this might help Hillary? And I think this applies as well

>They dont even know what that really means.
That's the point of the imagery. Remember that video about open gates in europe? Lots of good redpilling came of that.

b-b-but I thought everyone would come to america to share are culture and integrate and contribute to society? Why can't we all coexist?

How about no.