Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and told her to 'find an immigrant'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/lily-allen-says-taxi-driver-refused-to-driver-and-told-her-to-fi/

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Belfast High Court rejects Brexit challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37796836

>Tony Blair suggests a second referendum to reverse Brexit 'catastrophe', as he calls on Remainers to moblise
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/minister-convinced-nissan-to-keep-building-in-uk-with-written-pr/

>JCB boss: EU regulations mean that Britain is better off outside the single market
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/27/jcb-boss-eu-regulations-mean-that-britain-is-better-off-outside/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVFYljt05hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you didn't do it
i asked
and you didn't do it

it's amazing!

Should set up a fund to give that cabbie a pint's worth of tab in every pub in London

Nth for Enoch

Take da fucking rapefugees, Britain!

Who the fuck spends £12 at Poundland

even the dog is Enoch

nth for Battlecruisers

Ah think I look better in my latest videos ah have lost a bit of hweight. Don't take notice of hwhen they hwere filmed that'd be OUTREEJUS

Bloody hell

ah've actually been cutting doon on the deep fried mars bars but ah doon't want to get into that just now

Are there any actual newspapers in britistan?

why is lily allen such a cunt?
Even her music is shit

Ordered a chicken burger and chips
It came with Fuck all chips and no mayo on the burger
7 quid down the toilet Fuck sake

Lily is actually spreading anti-white propaganda here, implicitly.

It's acknowledged in London that black cab drivers are older, white men, and ubers are younger pakis.

When she says a black cab driver made a racist comment, she is implicitly saying white men are more racist than the average, and that you Londoners (who are heavily immigrant) should continue to use Ubers because otherwise you may be racially abused.

shoulda gone to KFC or McDonalds

7 quid for shitty burger and chips? That sucks dick man get a discount somehow

for that money I get a banging curry with rice, a naan and maybe a side if there's an offer on

Nice

Lads has the ideal of the English gentleman and the stiff upper lip been eradicated from the younger generations?

Holy fuck.
What a based fucking Cabbie.

>the graun reporting bad news about hillary
happening?

vomits

Yes

Yes

Interesting

Yes

I hope not
I have seen it rarely in some young englishmen

Yeah mate
Was stupid, but I was starving - and was one of the cheapest meals I could get through just eat

>Who the fuck spends £12 at Poundland

Boo-boo, boo-boo, boo-boo HELLO!

Always get an instaboner over that pic

>tfw you'll never smell it

the spirit of britain will never die as long as brit/pol/ holds

>tfw

>"the new fbi investigation couldn't have come at a worse time"
>"it could be nothing, it could be everything"
>"deeply concerning revelations"
>"the trump campaign viciously capitalising on this"
>"troubling lurch in the polls"
The butthurt is palpable in the BBC article.

Nice. Gotta keep that woes meme folder growing!

I want to watch her lose a few pounds of weight from her guts on top of a glass-topped table while I'm lying underneath masturbating.

>the ideal of the English gentleman and the stiff upper lip

tfw I don't even really know what that means

>ywn ashens will never make good videos again

They're afraid. They know the (((polls))) aren't enough to save her.

Peter Hitchens

red pill me on temeria

It's the best kingdom in the North

We have been robbed of our heritage not through combat or civil unrest, but by simply educating a generation or two to forget the sacrifice of their forefathers. Thus, Britain ends, and is replaced with something that can "only get better".

Implying the cabbie every existed and lilly allen didnt just invent the whole story

Fair enough but fuck me 7 quid for a small meal is definitely not good enough

I'm actually really invested in trump winning
but that wont stop me shitposting americans to death should he lose
I'll just be crying inside

I just want to drop in to say that that cabbie fucking rules.

The memes sustain me. Thank you, user.

It's amazing that they're actually annoyed at the FBI.

Like why couldn't they just brush it under the carpet

reminder that the only reason we live in an (((open))) society is because feelings are a commodity and that you should never actually show or talk about your real feelings because someone else will find a way to make money out of it

this is more the case for women than men, the average female youtuber makes more money from a single "my depression story" video than /r9k/ has generated for this website since its inception, but you should still keep it to yourself moreso than ever

mods?

rightful Nilfgaardian clay

I wanna lick that armpit

ATTENTION ALL BRIT/POL/ USERS, INPUT NEEDED

I am very strongly thinking of building an ark of sorts, for brit/pol/ users. It would be a website hosted in the UK, an imageboard, and only people from the commonwealth would be able to post, all other users would be banned.

I would like to know if you think this is a good idea and what it should be called, I was thinking britpolark.com

Nilfgaard a shit. SHIT.

Mad Rad the Lad did nothing wrong

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=pVFYljt05hg

Holy fuck that figure. That squint she has going on is strangely attractive.

>"I-is there an adult around? I'm scared of looking at l-ladies"
Bender

what if brexit NEVER happens?

this tbqh desu

although if he does exist, based cabbie

Yeah, worth a shot, always good to have a backup

Kill yourself frog

ladies yes
Children no

yes huehueheuistan

literally who?

Unrest.

Well, hopefully something as entertaining as that.

Anglokeks BTFO harder every day.

Your women look like pic related - every English man is head over heels for her - whilst our glorious Irish genes give us women like Evanna Lynch and Aisling Bea, who are a solid 11 in England, but only a 7 in Ireland.

Our HDI is higher and our GDP per capita is higher. I'm only living in Northern Ireland because I can vote Sinn Fein and reclaim Ulster.

Anyone else noticed the utter DEGENERACY in the malteser's adverts of late?

They caught my eye with overly ultra-feminist ads they had about girls talking about 'muh guys LOL' a while back but now theyve transpired into adverts of a disabled girl wanking a bloke off.

civil war

She is married to Reek from Game of Thrones

Nigel makes his return like the fabled King Arthur

she has nice feet

Disabled girls need to wank off people too.

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
Aren't we already taking 3,000? We're ahead of the game.

0/10

Lol. Sad Anglo men adore the feet of troll-looking women. Oh, how the Anglo man has fallen.

For Lily Allen, please find an immigrant Taxi Driver.

The ones who hang about London at night in packs, unlicensed like.

Get them to cry on camera and apologise on behalf of all Taxi drivers.

It will be amazing.

Riots, simply

But she's visibly nowhere near being a kid...? Dunno how old you are m8 but most kids these days don't have big knockers and wide hips (unless I just haven't noticed)

>glorious Irish genes

Swear to god m8s, if Trump wins I'm going on on a pro Trump graffiti spree all over Edinburgh. It WILL make the news. The butthurt caused by Nazi stickers made front pages, wait till you see what I'm going to do...

I seriously thought she was a vlogger for a year and a half until my mates said that she was in AGOT.

>she will never lie on top of you and make squeaky sounds against your skin