Hot damn

Hot damn.

WarAmps sure has improved over the years.

Eh... I was hoping for something closer to winter soldiers arm but that isn't bad. Good mix of real world and sci-fi

>The War Amps

for the longest time I read that as "The War Amplifiers" and thought that was a badass name for a metal band

Also it makes it look like the only part of her arm she lost was her hand.

Yeah.

I mean, one was designed for an unstoppable assassin and the other looks to be a prototype (albeit quite advanced) for something that could see public adoption in the near future.

I guess we should all give her...a...

I'm waiting for MGSV jokes.

Looks kinda bad but there is time to fix it. LC S2 filming already? Or is this JJS2

>it makes it look like the only part of her arm she lost was her hand
I see what you did there

LC S2.

So next year looks like:

LC S2, DD S3 as the summer one and then ?????

Sin-Eater is being floated around for Daredevil though.

you're more clever than I user.
I literally meant that in defenders it looked like her arm got cut off just above the elbow, (from what i recall) that bionic arm looks to have most of the arm in it and only a robotic hand.

Did she buy that from Walmart?

cock

Her right hand comes off?

Nico needed it

It just looks so, depressing. This is Marvel Comics, more specifically the Kung-Fu Exploitation era. Why is everyone looking so bummed?

>people watch this shit
>people pay to watch this shit
fuck this gay earth

what is this, an image for ants?

ANTS

>people watch things I don't like, fuck this earth

*insert snowflake emoji here*

You don't understand user.
That user is the picture of perfection and no one should enjoy anything that they don't enjoy.

Which show is being previewed here exactly?

t. i'm to lazy to read a 20 post thread

>b.b.but my sacred brand you clearly eat SHIT yourself!
choke on your shit and die fanatic.

neither one of mentioned a brand, we just told you to take the stick out of your ass user.

Or at least start thrusting it, maybe you'll get some pleasure that way since it's obvious you're a joyless fuck in all other aspects of life.

Are we getting all four shows next year?

>Luke, I'm already a demon

>Misty, those are just kids! Don't hurt them!