Nightwing #29 Cover by Stjepan Sejic

Nightwing #29 Cover by Stjepan Sejic.

Ok

huh, i though he was working on his own thing and witch blade.

Hi Stephen, couple notes:
1) Why is he wearing eye shadow?
2) What the hell is going on with his hands, more specifically his right hand, it looks very unfinished?
3) Nightwing's outline looks way too dark, like he was superimposed on the background
4) The waves don't look very good

Damn when he half-asses the coloring you really see the flaws in his work

I found it on twitter..he looks hot

>Metal

I dong see why Fantasy Nightwing would have simple metal rods.

It that Garth?

rip piano man.

Dick looks weird. But I dig the look of I think is Mr. Freeze.

Why hasn't he fixed his linework yet? It's always this shakey, unstable line. It's like his tablet is not properly calibrated. Also using awful brush.

>But I dig the look of I think is Mr. Freeze.
Yeah I think it's still Rocafort's New 52 design.

The evil joker batman is good..My friends are afraid of him...

Dick looks ugly, but the background is nice.

I think he looks good..Fabulous hair.

Nah, he looks so much like inferior Garth.

I've read we get news soon about him--

Greg Capullo
it is Dick.

After Jon bang the Dragon Queen every one want to join the Night watch

Thought on Sejic's Ivy?

she looks good.

I like those mammaries

Game of Thrones
Dick is Jon
Arya is Damian
Daenerys is Jason.
Sansa is Tim
that say my friends..

Leave humanity behind
R.I.P in peace big guy

>Dick is Jon
>Daenerys is Jason.
Really now?

Sooo... Dick is the lucky person that is going to fuck his aunty?

Shouldn't one of them be Bran instead of Dany?

Oracle?

everything else aside...
has Nightwing ever had a black and silver version of his costume instead of blue or red? cause that could look very sleek.

too soon

No Rocafort was the sleeveless design

You're just trying to get a DickJason ship going, you fucker.

Dick is a Samurai now?

this is tumblrtier art

> draw hot women
> all the men look fat

He can draw female characters very well. I can't wait to see the final piece without all that black outlining.

I generally don't like how he draws the trunk of the body and it looks worse on Dick who is mostly (though not always of course) sleeker rather than bulky.

But it's a shitty AU event so whatever.

>1) Why is he wearing eye shadow?
Probably to help block snow blindness.

Will he become Morbius?

Judge Death crossover.

i thought it was the fish boy instead. nothing about this screams nightwing to me at all.

the metal thing looks like his chest logo, that's the only commonality

he does monsters so fucking well.

Since Sejic is now a DC artist (RIP Top Cow) what book do you want him on, other than Aquaman cause he's knocking it out of the park.

I think a Birds of Prey would be a big step up for them. His stuff with Witchblade means he can do constructs really well but I would rather have him to monsters than green lantern stuff. Maybe an Etrigan book?

Gotham City Sirens, there's not other option. Sirens

Harley
Ivy
Selina

100% MUH DICK

His men can be DADDY tier, but that's not dick

Stjepan wouldn't be able to keep his bondage fetish out of it for a single episode, and I am ABSOLUTELY okay with that.

No because his autistic fans would scream for an eternity if he ever had anything but blue ever again.

my apologizes, I have seen the error of my ways.

Just let Black Canary guest star

Why did you think I chose that?

Clayface ongoing but using Katherine Karlo from Gotham Academy

That manages to look hot and frightening at the same time. Kudos to Sejic for pulling that off, this is the first Ivy design that doesn't look like shit.

too lewd!

Post his alien cock one.

I'm not sold on the bikini look, but the flowing jacket with a leaf design is top-notch.

Do hope this meme about Sejic being a good artist ends soon.

thought i was the only one who noticed lol

obvious use of a reference

Pretty much the only good part is the sleeve design, those are pretty cool. She does not need the abdomen open like that. Ultimately inferior to Mann's rendition.

He has a very sameface/samebody style that makes recognizable characters look weird. Best suited to his own stuff rather than corporate books. His Aquaman is starting to get sloppy too so it doesn't seem like he can keep to the schedule.

>His men can be DADDY tier
never 4get amnesia Bruce

SO many artists have 'same face' that if you read cape comics you have to get used to it cause so many do it, you have to overlook it a bit.

I get that complaint, however his ability to do expressions makes me overlook it completely. Very few artists are as emotive as him. Even in his old style doing Witchblade and Ravine, the expressions on the people were constantly changing to fit the dialogue very well.

The arguement loses more weight when you look at 'simplified' art that steps away from realism and into more iconography or cartooned characters. Say charlie brown, they all have the same body and shape and the only thing that differentiates them in hair and clothes. I really don't think sameface is as big a problem in cartooning as people on Sup Forums make it up to be, but that's maybe because I've gotten so used to it from people like Bruce Timm

>autistic fans would scream for an eternity if he ever had anything but blue ever again
I'm imagining Didio trying to explain it away as a Metallic Blue while his fans torch the convention centre.

I think you missed my point. It's not that sameface is inherently bad, it's just that his particular brand of it looks too distinct to work on every character.

Like Amanda Conner is another one I can't stand on most characters because it's too recognizable. Her Starfire covers looked fucking terrible to me because they didn't look like Starfire to me even though I generally like her art.

So is this an AU story or what?

So how do I get Peej on a Seijic GCS

Make her a lesbian or bisexual.

oh ok, I get that now. his characters usually have thin jaws instead of a...full cheak look like say Powergirl should have. I have to say though, I far prefer Sejic's Harely to Conner's, I don't think she works with a fat face.

It is just a Metal tie in to boost sales for the event. I doubt it has any lasting impact on the Nightwing series.

This is the first time I've ever been attracted to Dick

>huh, i though he was working on his own thing and witch blade.
He's the current artist on Aquaman, user.

Why is Batman doing his best Judge Death cosplay?

>scribbles and colors
>instantly excused due to anatomy
LOOMIS

Daenerys could be Helena.

>i though he was working on his own thing and witch blade.
Witchblade has been dead for a while...RIP, one of the best long lived comics.
Sunstone universe is still going. He finished the lesbian story and is now going to do Alan's straight story. So anyone triggered by lesbians can now go see full on penetration at least I hope we have a couple pages of penetration

Wait just a damn minute, is that...COULD IT BE?