twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert/status/791770603682353153
youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw
youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
futureme.org/letter/95604-for-those-who-knew-rodrigo-eilert
urm.org/2011/06/27/17-men-graduate-from-christian-life-discipleship-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMPING TO EXPOSE THE LEFTIST AS THE IDIOTS AS THEY TRULY ARE.

Weaponized Autism. Its time to show our worth guys.

COME ON, BUMP!

#HILLBULLIES

The homeless video is heartbreaking. Focus all efforts on spreading that specific video. I did my part and tweeted it under #ImWithHer and #HillBullies.

The wall can't be built soon enough.

Just like last night we succesfully made #DraftMyDaughter trend and be covered by several media outlets, now we make an extremely poweful video that could sway a lot of voters thanks to its emotionally touching content be seen and known by the public.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

What this general is for:

1- Getting the #HillBullies hashtag to trend by tweeting it together with the video.
2- Getting known Trump supporters like Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, James O'Keefe, Stefan Molyneux and others to share it by tweeting it to them.
3- Getting the Trump campaign to know about it by tweeting to people like Kellyanne Connaway and other insiders. Give ideas so that I add them in the next general.
4- Making images and memes so that it can be spread with more ease.

no need to push this, everyone already knows it. Lberals are fine with bullying white males.

These people are absolute filth. Bless the homeless woman for trying to defend Trump's star.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
WEAPONIZED AUTISM!
WEAPONIZED AUTISM!

COME ON PUSH THIS! PUSH PUSH PUSH!

NOO
DO
#Hypoclints

Shame none of those guys were carrying while being assaulted. Where are those mad lads from /k/ when you need them?

I almost want to drive up there and start Throwing sober haymakers

twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert

I don't want to say this is the originator of the video but he's clearly supportive of it.

I'm so fucking mad right now. These "people" have really gone too far. We need to help her guys I'm afraid they are going to kill her. I'm on the other side of the country but doing everything I can.

This is huge, this is the kind of emotionally touching thing that sways people.

I think this is the first time I've ever actually wanted to kill someone

camera "man":
Rodrigo Eilert
kikebook / rodrigo.eilert.35
niggle plus profile = 102957602863097390886
shitter @rodrigo_eilert

the fucker

It's on his twitter page as well:

twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert

tweet it to
@realDonaldTrump
@KellyannePolls (Trump's Campaign Manager)
@limbaugh (Rush Limbaugh)
@HillaryClinton

hashtag:
#MakeAmericaSafeAgain
#MAGA
#hillaryclinton
#election2016
#trump

He is the one that uploaded it. His blogspot on his profile has the name "Koali Fikator" on it and that's the name of the youtube account the video is on.

(video 1) youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw
(video 2) youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8
(video 3) youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

If meme magic is real, this guy will be homeless himself by the end of the year. I wonder how much he'll believe in Hillary when he's dying on the street and Hillary is providing refugees with housing and radicals are tearing up his shit.

COME ON Sup Forums ITS TIME TO CHANNEL OUR RIGHTEOUS ANGER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT! THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!

Mr.Trump wants us to find her

I SUMMON KEK TO BLESS THIS

This is the first time I've ever felt sad for a black person it's like a hazing

That'd just make things worse

>HE WAS BEING PLAYFUL BY STEALING THEIR HAT/SIGN
>HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET SHOT

am i still banned

hmm, what's this?

facebook/rodrigo.eilert.35
twitter/rodrigo_eilert
futureme/letter/95604-for-those-who-knew-rodrigo-eilert

do summat then ok Fat useless shit bag /Protest or burn these cunt out an be our warrior ok ...ok

>hire protesters to instigate fights and take punches
>media jumps on it
>everyone finds out you hired these protesters
>media ignores it
>possibly hired protesters attack an assault homeless woman defending property from vandalism
>media has their hands full and likely wouldn't cover it anyway

PRAVDA at it's finest lads.

DIS NIGGA DUN GOOF'D

Has anyone tweeted to the local PD?

^This
^This
^and this

No but you're being detained.

>bullying a homeless person, kicking her and abusing her while she is down whilst ripping up what few belongings she has

I would seriously fucking kill everyone in that crowd
Aerosol can and a lighter, melt that fat fuck and watch him sizzle
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS FUCKING WHEN

Faggots: What avenues should be taken for this woman's crowdsourcing? How much should we raise? Should we have the woman say something on camera after we get her the money and make these leftist scumbags salty?

>Facebook Rodrigo Eilert
So far, his facebook is currently being messaged. He's admitting he filmed it. This is the man.

PRAISE KEK

COME ON! PLEASE KEEP BUMPING THIS!

HAPPENING

LA bro's find the woman.

This behavior is disgusting. We are going the play the game of the SJW here:

Nobody in this video who took part in this will EVER live this down. They will be shamed, lose their jobs and be exposed for who they are.

>tolerant left

Prove that any of those people are Hillary supporters.

You can't.

FACT: They're all #CruzMissiles.

BUMP

She's currently MIA.

SOLIDERS OF /POL

ITS TIME FOR WAR!!!
REEEE

is there a way to find each and every person in this vid? especially those black guys and the fat person, their faces need to be plastered everywhere

Is the gift his penus?

Suck a dick, frog.

Stressful day for HRC's team! Time to subvert!

Reminder: ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

SHILLS GTFO

Add all this stuff below your tweet:

"
@realDonaldTrump @KellyannePolls @limbaugh
#MakeAmericaSafeAgain #MAGA #hillaryclinton #election2016 #trump
"

We aren't carting around a mattress lying about being raped and to scream mansplaining when we get caught.

This is a homeless women, being kicked and called subhuman while a crowd laughs. I went on a massive swearing tirade while I was watching it.

Fucking California, Americans just cut it off, it's a cancer at this point.

Praise.

The last time /k/ defended themselves from nignogs attacking them in public, they got tossed in jail.

Well, it seems like Trump is 3 steps ahead of me already and is going to take care of the woman.

Did you watch the video? They're picking on a mentally ill black woman.

I'm no where near commiefornia. Fuck i wanna KILL KILL KILL!

I'd recommend against the Trump related stuff

Send this to Molymeme and Paul Joseph Watson to cover this, the latter definitely will if he becomes aware of it.

I'm not sure why lefties would give a shit about this. They're proud of this behavior. They're proud of BLM rioting and burning shit down. They share stuff like this happily.

Also that fucking homeless woman video made me want to fucking kill everyone there and hold that poor woman, buy her a sandwich and a MAGA cap. Has anyone sent this to Trump? He would probably buy this woman a fucking house.

friendly reminder that the right hates the homeless people and normally would hope this person had died

One eye on the dick, the other eye on the streets

>citation needed

Friendly reminder that you need to kill yourself, you're a genuinely shit person.

Nice proof.

Why are Tea Partiers so violent toward Trump supporters, Sup Forums?

I want Alex Jones to go on a 15 minute rampaging rage, the anger feels good and I need others to feel this holy rage.

I just got word she started hearing voices later in the night and killed herself
Rip harambes for trumps
You were too beautiful for this world

HE'S AFRAID. WE MUST GO AFTER EVERYONE IN THIS VIDEO WHO ATTACKED THIS POOR WOMEN.

Keep sending the video to Trumps Twitter

#Hillbullies

Tweet this to:

@KellyannePolls
@RushLimbaugh
@DiamondandSilk
@SeanHannity
@PrisonPlanet (Paul Joseph Watson)

reminder to rip a copy of the video before the faggot takes it down

This election has made me really hate spics, especially the illegal kind that complain about America. I can deal with nogs, but I can't stand some Mexican fuck coming over here and complaining about my country.

>you spew hate and you got hate, you got exactly what you was dishin' out
An old homeless lady with a sign is equivalent to a gang assault. Liberal Logic 101.

Anyone with information as to who the woman in this video is youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk … is asked to please contact @MichaelCohen212

TWEET THIS OUT, TRUMP IS REPORTED TO BE LOOKING FOR THIS WOMAN

oh no
the right loves hobos if theyre white and theres too much non whites around
if theres too much whites around then theyll despise hobos for being no better than niggers

I watched the other videos by this guy, what type of spanish is that shit? I can't understand a word he says.

I'm canadian so the only spanish I hear is from Univision, but I can fully understand them, is that guy from Brazil or some shit?

>tfw i have a gap
i don't like to smile

It's starting to have traction on Twitter, keep it coming. We really need our photoshopfags, they always get the job done.

I'd like to know the story behind that

It kind of looks like the woman just falls over on her own. I know the fat spic was messing with her, but when she fell down it looks like she just sort of fell over and wasn't pushed.

So are the elites setting planes on fire in order to distract plebs from real news?

It's a homeless black woman...

she wasn't shoved but she didn't just fall over, there was some pushing there.

So is this confirmed the fat fucks number? Cuz i'd like to have a little talk.

#HILLBULLIES!

I WILL NOT FORGIVE THIS

What's your point? They weren't giving her any space. Of course she fell.

the fuck....
futureme.org/letter/95604-for-those-who-knew-rodrigo-eilert

>For those who knew Rodrigo Eilert....
>Yeah, that's me, or should I say, that was me, since this is to be sometime in the future, isn't it... Well, here's a quick info about me: I am (was) a male, born in Porto Alegre, Brazil, South America, in September 13th of 1980, and moved with my family to the United States in 1995, where I lived in Lake City, Florida, and also in Mobile, Alabama, I'm not sure where else will I live while here in the USA, but hopefully I'll live some day in Miami, and also in Los Angeles, but am not sure if any of these dreams will be realized... Anyways that was me in a shell.... See ya someday, Rodrigo Eilert

She went hollow, collapsed and became unresponsive. Instinct taking over as a hostile herd of animals attacked her, so she went to ground until they catch some other creatures scent.

Don't blame them I know a lot I'm a Hispanic for trump
I ask them why do they hate him and it's always literally CNN told me
In fact everyone that hates trump it's because the media for 8 months brainwashed them to no return
It's fucking sad really knowing how far gone a lot are because of what the media did
I've had good friends that I just stare into and see no reasoning because tv told them and everything I say must be made up and false

It's portuguese, which is extremely similar to spanish. If you know spanish you can have a text conversation with someone that speaks portuguese and you both will understand each other unless you use overcomplicated words.

> i can tolerate negros

No you can't. Google detected.

If anyone finds out who that nigger talking shit to her while she's lying on the ground is, I'll drive out to Cali and talk to him with my 9mm Bersa.

@MichaelCohen212

Is looking for information on this woman. Please be advised anons, Trump Camp is aware of this video and is actively looking for her.

Poor URM helping people like this
urm.org/2011/06/27/17-men-graduate-from-christian-life-discipleship-program/