This is fucked up

This is fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4I6-2NJhnf4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_Special_Forces_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't they just collect it off the poor widows and the few man widows?

>expecting some stones to pay you money

I'm thinking hard on this one.

>National Guard
>Heros

I'M SORRY GOY BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH NOW BUT DON'T WORRY ILL SPLIT THE PROFIT 50/50 IN OUR NEXT BIG WAR PROBABLY WITH RUSSIA!

I'm curious how this will affect the coming election. I'm assuming it'll be more support for Trump, but most military and vets already are voting him

>Everyone who joins the military is a hero

It's a meme and it's been a meme for a long time. Unfortunately this also means those who have medal of honor's are diminished since EVERYONE is now a special snowflake.

Story behind this?

Why is that man harassing that field of democrat voters

The National Guard provides an incredibly important service in both times of peace and war. Have some respect.

NG soldiers in California are being told to return their enlistment bonuses from a decade ago

under8ed

Assuming he died in combat, I'll give the welfare kang a pass.

40/60 oy vey goy! Why would you want 30/70? I could never afford to give you a 20/80 deal. I need more than 90% of the spoils goy!

It balances out. I only deployed twice, and I spent more time with a wrench in my hand than a rifle, but I wore the sins of President Bush and personally murdered every child in Iraq in the eyes of anti-war protesters.

Wait, I thought SecDef ordered that matter dropped.

This still the case?

I was a Marine 0311. In the eyes of sjw retards I'm Satan himself.

All rifle, no wrench. It's good to be home. I'm glad you are too.

Thanks for your service, user.

Thank you for your service.

With the exception of overseas deployments, my Guard friends do way more important shit than I did in the Marine Corps. They fix roads, provide disaster relief, and organize feel-good donation campaigns. I usually just yelled at new guys and drank every day.

tldr; don't underestimate the Guard

National Guard was deployed to foreign wars just as the active military was.

Thanks for the support.

But what they actually do in theatre is very different.

The government treats soldiers like absolute trash. If Obummer was really a genuinely nice guy he would've done SOMETHING to help the VA. My friend from high school came back from Iraq and was mentally ruined forever. He killed someone and watched someone from his team die in front of him.

He went to the VA doctor eventually and asked about therapy for PTSD and they told him he didn't qualify and gave him antidepressants and that's it. He killed himself. It was that moment when I went full Sup Forums. Fuck this gay earth.

Not only that, but they have legit Cool Guy units. Two of the seven special forces groups are National Guard. I had the luxury of spending some time with guys from 19th SFG in Afghanistan and they were some of the most professional and down to earth soldiers I've ever seen.

With the exception of the Vietnam War, NG pulls its weight just the same as active duty in every conflict. Hell, NG soldiers took the most casualties in the Iraq War of all branches.

>we accidentally gave you too much money
>give it back
it's their fucking fault, they shouldn't get the money back

Glad to see other enlisted members on here. At least some of us aren't neets.

Actually if personnel mess up your check or something, you're obligated to realize it and tell finance immediately otherwise you can get fucked in the future. This is different but I'm just saying

damn dude that's fucked up.

Hopefully trump gets elected. his biggest thing was treating the vets right.

>implying we should overpay HS dropouts for fighting for the Jews

>NG soldiers took the most casualties in the Iraq War of all branches
Because they're inept.

Nasty girls fucking suck.

Change it to "who will you be voting for in this election

Or maybe it had something to do with pulling 15 months of patrol feeling for IEDs with their feet the whole time.

National guard is actually more useful than our actual military fags.

>be American
>get shot
>be a hero

> Helping vulnerable people while serving as a bulwark against threats both foreign and domestic doesn't make you a hero.

>Be a leaf
>Get stoned
>Elect Trudeau
>Ask the only US GI you've seen in bumfuck Carcross, Canada about aliens and Stargate and shiet!

What's Bill O'Reilly doing there?

>tfw Sup Forums can make better memes than professional meme makers
This would have been gold.

>helping vulnerable people
>helping people who aren't American
>not killing the vulnerable while they're weak

actually all branches of the military require a high school diploma and in rare cases a GED to join. as far as fighting for the jew, well, we left it up to you educated people. thanks a fucking lot.

>They fix roads
This kills the libertarian

Had the exact opposite experience. Worked with active and nasty girl SF, nasty girls didnt know their business and got btfo by taliban.

Tell me more? Story's got me curious

Sorry about your friend, bud.

>pay people to fight for you
>turns out it's kinda tough to go back to civilian life after making people explode
>turns out some things get into people's' heads and fuck them up
>guy asks for help
>fuck that, he should just get over it

wow, thats a lot of edges you got, leaf

Eh. Theres always waivers if they need bodies bad enough

t. Joined in 07

"I SERVED MY COUNTRY!"
>All he ever did was serve french fries in the mess hall

would you explain to me why sjw believe you're Satan? (I simply just don't know why)

>be canadian
>kill your enemies
>lose

Still looking for proof of our cuck-overlord saying that.

>fix roads, provide disaster relief
You're supposed to remove kebab. Why would an uninhabited place have roads?
Fucking Americans never learn

This shit actually happens. My grandfather was a disabled Vietnam vet (lost a hand and a lot of movement on one side in combat) he received checks from the government and died of a heart attack in the 90's. A few years after he died the VA sent my father a letter stating they made a mistake and had given him too much in each check (bullshit) and they wanted him to send some money back. My father told them to go fuck themselves. They threatened to take money out of my father's check (he was in the Army at the time).

Fucking crazy.

Your's is truly memetic and a better retort, but I couldn't help myself. While crossing the Canadian Territories, a leaf, eyes blood shot as Hell and smelling of herb, asked me in earnest about the aliens and the Stargate program. Armed with all the Bantz I picked up from Aussie shitposters that joined us on my last deployment, I filled him in.

Group of ng sf rotated in to our area ~halfway through our deployment, we'd been getting hammered pretty hard with IEDs. So these chucklefucks decide to use soft shell humvees on the roads, they didnt stay long.

That sounds incredibly fucked. Good luck recruiting enough men to fight the wars in the future.

I'm in the Guard and our unit has been deployed 3 times in the past 7 years. National Guard is almost exclusively deployed in areas of heavy combat. Not Germany or South Korea like some active duty soldiers...

They keep the limeys in check from time to time. Or ANG does at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=4I6-2NJhnf4

>National Guard is almost exclusively deployed in areas of heavy combat

Yea nah, you fuckers hold down a checkpoint just fine tho.

>Calling germany and sk deployments

Fag

Weird as fuck. Was it even an A team?

germany, korea, italy, etc. are all pcs moves. there are actually only a couple deployment allowed. sf guys actually don't deploy in the traditional sense. the go tdy to places for under 180 days

And also while I've got you here I'm going to go ahead and mark you down for Hilary on your absentee ballot

There are "widowers", not "man widows".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_Special_Forces_Group

Checked icasualties and thats the group.

Far as i know they were, the active teams knew their shit a lot better is all i can tell you.

Used to get so jealous seeing those fuckers tear ass through fields on 4 wheelers with guns mounted on them.

Based pic
Thanks Bongbro

This shit frightens me. I've been looking into joining NG SF ever since I ets'd because I miss deploying, but I don't want to get into some shit with guys that don't think.

that is basically what's going to happen.

More where that came from m8