She got the arm!

She got the arm!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh? when did that happen?

THICC

I love Mike Colter's perpetual "I wish I was anywhere but here" face.

She's so damn sexy

it's the giant brown tiddies

>raceswap women into blacks with huge afros and hoop earrings
>Misty Knight, who has both in comics, doesn't have them here
This is like a bad joke.

They make it extra sophisticated

Please tell me this leads to the alternate reality where Danny isn't a bitch and he has several caramel-colored babies with Misty.

You're the bad joke.

When is she and Danny hooking up, goddamn it? They barely shared any screentime in Defenders.

And it looks terrible.

Probably in season 2 of Iron Fist whenever Colleen dies.

There is already a thread about this, and that user was kind enough to not spoil the fucking image you heathen.

other thread:

Season 2 additions.

JOHN McIVER (Mustafa Shakir)

>A natural leader, brimming with charisma, whose mission is focused on Harlem and vengeance.

TILDA JOHNSON (Gabrielle Dennis)

>A brilliant holistic doctor with a complicated history in Harlem where, as much as she tries to stay far from trouble, it seems to always find her.

For further proof that the TV shows are not canon, a different version of Tilda Johnson played a different actress shows up in BLACK PANTHER.

>whenever Colleen dies.
I will literally murder everyone that works at Netflix.

The actress who will play Nightshade on the Black Panther movie announced that on a tweet that got deleted after the Luke Cage cast announcement. So they'll probably change the character's name on Black Panther, like the Night Nurse thing in Dr. Strange.

Finally Stark didn't created something in the MCU... ironic because he created the arm in comics, but yeah! this is justice!

The actress is way too old, i'm pretty certain her ever dating Danny is off the table based off her iteration in the show too

What Night Nurse thing?

Honestly, I think it would be a lot more interesting if Danny dies and Colleen becomes the next Iron Fist.

I mean, sure, it's a giant middle finger to the source material but Colleen both as a character and actor was much more interesting than Danny in both IF and Defenders.

Plus we'd get cool weapon chi shit.

I just want to suck them all day...like a fucking baby. And i'm an ass man!

groid stole the arm no doubt

Rosario Dawson's character was clearly supposed to be Night Nurse, but the movie department wanted to use that character as the love interest in Dr. Strange, so the Netflix people just changed Rosario's character name to Claire and left everything else about her characterization as it was.

Christine Palmer is the Night Nurse in the comics. Since she appeared in DOCTOR STRANGE, Claire Temple became Night Nurse in the Netflix shows.

Who cares.

Daredevil season 1 is the only netflix show that wasn't crap. The Defenders was astoundingly bad.

Would you even want it at this point? This version of Danny is a whiny bitch who couldn't hope to handle that!

>Who cares
>posts in thread to asks who cares

Why do faggots do this?

I ctrl-f'd Luke Cage, Misty, and Netflix and got 0 results.

Everyone knew she was getting the arm after Defenders lopped it off. Why spoiler it

any streetleveler that needs a real job, should have that face.

This.

All they need to do is keep maturing Danny. Beside, it's not like an age difference is new between them, its always been that way.

It's not the age difference as much as i couldn't see Misty falling for THIS version of Danny.

As it is right now I'd rather have Clare take over as IF. Fuck, Foggy would do a better Iron Fist.

Colleen would be a massive step up.

>tfw no bantu knots
Don't do this to me, user.

whos the artist, this is cute! CUTE!!!!

>tfw no waifu to watch movies with

The one, the only, gurihuru

Man, he looks bored out of his mind. Like "Shit, I wish I was home eating spaggueti and watching soap operas".

I'll just ask, before anyone else, does it have a vibrating function?

>For further proof that the TV shows are not canon
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with trying to prove this?
Really how does it hurt you that the shows are canon and what do you get from it if they aren't?

no but it has a kung-fu grip

Fix the arm, make her hair big like it was in Defenders and Cage, and it's perfec

>JOHN McIVER (Mustafa Shakir)
God damn he's sexy

>Mustafa
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

she needs a robot arm to powerlift her giant titties.

it looks like an Iron Man arm, right?

I need me my Daughters of the Dragon 20XX.

>that H
Oh god is that Hammer tech?

>H

That's literally the patch sealing the wires going into her arm stump.

Damn thing will probably break down.

>That Hashtag Show has revealed a breakdown for a new Daredevil season 3 character who is referred to as simply “Steve”, but which THS speculates could, in fact, refer to the Marvel/Netflix version of the comic book villain Stanley Carter aka. Sin-Eater. For more on that, read the description of “Steve” below:

>28-35, 5’9-6’1, Open ethnicity. An athletic but socially awkward FBI Agent, needs structure and rules to suppress the darkness inside himself. Athletic with medium build, responsible and resourceful, hair trigger temper. SERIES REGULAR

We don't know who created this arm though. Maybe it will be revealed that Danny used his connections to contact Stark. Who knows.

KFC bucket. Lol

I'm a devoted tit man but I've seen some asses that make me understand you

>not moving Misty to Iron Fist
Goddammit

>For further proof that the TV shows are not canon, a different version of Tilda Johnson played a different actress shows up in BLACK PANTHER.
That was only "confirmed" by the Black Panther actress and she's since deleted her tweet...

She's in Iron Fist S2. Colleen/Misty confirmed, but not Danny/Misty...yet.

She looks 20 years older than Danny in the shows.

>will never find a cute girl that wants to watch Venom Mob movies with me
FUCK THIS LIFE

Who actually thinks this is happening? It's abviously whoever cast these two characters didn't have chemistry in mind. In this universe its Collen/Danny

And it has an H on it

So the fuck what
This is America

>Colleen ever dying ever

Not happening, she's only reason that show got renewed. She got used in all promo stuff for defenders and netflix.

You are so fucking stupid it fills my heart with a cold, black hate

she's also grandma status already

For now. All of these Netflix characters are fucking each other. At this point they've got to work through the entire cast before they get to the OTP.

>I can't see an H so I'm mad at you
Cool

Simone Missick is only 6 years older than Finn Jones.

so? she looks fucking busted compared to henwick.

>Not knowing what a generic popcorn tub looks like

Why is she still in Luke Cage? She's not one of his supporting cast.

She is now.

Technically there are three Night Nurses in the comics. Claire wasn't one of them but that is the name of an early Luke Cage love interest.

are they finally doing Heroes For Hire?

She has a man face, my guy.

Not yet. IF season 2 is basically lite daughters of dragon.

I guess you see what you want to see

Kill yourself pedo

Lol no. They both got character posters. Confirmation bias.

Yeah, "Hot damn." as the full post body sure does provide helpful context to let people know what the spoiler is about and help them decide whether or not to open the image.

she's basically a black female Bucky

>liking busted old black bitches makes someone not a pedo

Meanwhile colleen will always be the better looking woman. She's never being paired with danny.

I'm okay with that.

>tiddies
>hips
>thighs
>metallic handjob
I want to get blacked.

Colleen tells Misty Danny is willing to help her with a special prophetic arm developing at his company at the end of Defenders.

the H is her cup size

yes, that "black" woman right there
fact: if you are lighter than a paper bag you aren't black, you're just tan.

secondly, you would be bleaching her, you can't get blacked by a woman

That would be too pure and good for this world.

>if you are lighter than a paper bag you aren't black, you're just tan.
>paper bag test

pretty sure america got rid of that shit before the civil rights movement. you can be black now if you simply talk a certain way nevermind the fact that anyone with black ancestry is considered t o be black.

Oh wow

They should just let gurihiru draw all of Marvel from now on.

Can someone summarize The Defenders in a paragraph or less? I don't feel like watching it before the next wave of Netflix seasons.

[spoilers]The Hand like to eat the bones of dragons and the four heroes get together stop it, even if it means dropping an entire building down on Elektra, who becomes The Hand leader through violence, and Daredevil.[/spoiler]

well I'm drunk but I don't regret it at all.

I'll pay you to go up to Simone Missick and explain to her why she's "not black"

It's not an H you dumbfuck. Maybe there's more to an image than its thumbnail.

>that not an H
>posts what it clearly an H

Well they sort of started setting up Cage and Jessica again. At least here Jessica doesn't look as fucking Basic as she does in the comics.

Was my only problem. Danny gets to hook up with what's basically Pam Grier with a fucking Robot arm but Cage gets a basic bitch.

>if I keep pretending to be retarded, maybe they'll think I was joking all along

Seroously, how do you not see the H?

I see what you THINK is an H. But upon the most minimal inspection, you can see that it clearly isn't.

It looks like a seal that has an H