Will today be known as the day her campaign crashed and burned?

Will today be known as the day her campaign crashed and burned?

>#draftourdaughters catching mainstream attention turning women voters away from Hillary
>FBI re opens the email investigation
>video circulating of Clinton supporters beating up a black Trump supporter

Is her campaign done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women saw some shit
>FBI saw nothing
>one trump supporter beat up

How does this affect Hillary again?

Hello CTR

>0.02 shekels

>can't answer

Thanks for proving me right. There really is nothing that that came from this.

I think this guaranteed Trump the election.

Here's what I think the swing states will look like this coming week.

Florida - Red
Iowa - Red
North Carolina - Red
Nevada - Red
Ohio - Red
Pennsylvania - Tossup
New Hampshire - Tossup
Maine CD2 - Red
Wisconsin - Red
Michigan - Tossup
Colorado - Tossup

Msm picking it up, tomorrows times fp from brit/pol/

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>I-i-it's nothing! I swear!
CTR shills on suicide watch

Hillary Clinton literally on suicide watch.

It's certainly a big deal for posters on Sup Forums.

No one else cares.

No.

So, what did the emails contain again? What did all this to Hillary?

If you can't give a legitimate answer then we all know who the real shills are. This is your chance to prove yourself, trump. Do it.

I guarantee you she is drinking a few Moscow Mules tonight on the plane.

She's toast and she knows it. Gonna be fun watching her try to keep it together for the next week before she melts down completely and then bolts for a non-extradition nation.

Don't lie. The FBI director did not say email investigation was being reopened. Republican Jason Chaffetz is the one who said that -- and he's wrong.

Hillary was found completely innocent by the FBI. Just sayin'.

>she's toast and she knows it

How so?

She's not, don't listen to this guy. Hillary will win and a vote for Donald is a vote wasted. This is nothing. NOTHING. Innocent until proven guilty and Hillary will never be found guilty.

I hope it ends her, but I have my doubts. But if the FBI didn't care last time, why would they care this time?

>Hillary was found completely innocent by the FBI. Just sayin'.

She wasn't found innocent at all. The FBI went on record as saying they had enough to pursue a case. They just refused to prosecute. Big difference.

Fuck off with your CTR disinfo bullshit

Molyneux guessed it's because the guys at the FBI who are on the take realized that Trump actually has a solid chance at winning, and that if they turn on Hillary now they might get to keep their when he's in office.

Her campaign is going to go full on negative against Trump and it's going reek of desperation.

Listen, I understand, I understand that you want Donald to win, I understand that you want racism, and bigotry, and hatred, and misogyny to triumph but it isn't going to happen.

Donald paid the FBI to make damaging remarks, just like he paid Russia to hack a member of the US government's emails and he paid Wikileaks to host the files. He doesn't have enough power to actually control the justice system but he would if he were elected (not gonna happen). This a reckless, dangerous man who'll start WWIII because he can't control his emotions, don't give Donald the nuclear codes.

> racism

I'm black.

> Trump paid the FBI and Russia

And I'm supposed to be the conspiracy theorist.

None of what you said is an argument btw. It's a fact that Hillary wasn't found innocent because she never went to trial. If she actually were innocent, you wouldn't need to call names and make a shitty fallacious defense of her.

Trump has no chance

SAY IT TOGETHER NOW!

KYS CTR

I've been away for a bit. Can someone link me the black Trump supporter getting beaten up? Thanks in advance.

This will literally have no impact on Hillary campaigns. Mock my words,,,

> This a reckless, dangerous man who'll start WWIII because he can't control his emotions, don't give Donald the nuclear codes.

He's not the one who supports inciting needless war with Russia and adding women to the draft.

God help me, I know she's an evil sociopath but I am actually starting to feel sorry for the bitch. She has schemed and plotted and worked for this goal her entire life and now when it is finally nearly within her grasp it all crumbles to dust. She has to be completely and utterly shattered and afraid and alone as even her pet media turns on her as the rats desert the sinking ship. She has reached April in the Berlin bunker territory and there's nothing she can do about it

I know you Trump supporters are getting desperate with how bad you're losing in the polls, but your grasping at straws is just pathetic as this point.

link?

nice graph. Print it out, roll it to a sharp point. paper mache it and allow it to dry a bit, then stab your self in the eye. Tell ctr whats craking cunt

>how does it affect Hillary
>C-CTR1111 c-c-ctr!

Once again proving that the emails had nothing and no one can say how it affects Hillary. You played yourself. Congrats.

Don't forget the audio of her suggesting to rig a Palestinian election.

If you're the swiss cuck from the other thread gtfo you sheckle cunt

Hasn't the fbi re-opened her case for a 3rd time now? Why is this time any different? Comey is clearly bought out.

show me one place besided the MSM where hillary is winning anything? shits rigged, they know they're fucked this was it.. she done.

I saw an article today that said Trump had 260 electoral votes going into the election. Trump is kicking Hillary's ass.

Yes.

It has to be something fucking catastrophic for the media to be dumping on her like they are.

Now let's read what is says in the post you're quoting

>So, what did the emails contain again? >What did all this to Hillary?

You seem to have failed in answering these questions. I know you're shaking and crying, but you can still type can you?

>If you can't give a legitimate answer then we all know who the real shills are.
>This is your chance to prove yourself,
trump. Do it.

So I gave you a chance to give a legitimate answer, you couldn't. You have failed. Trump is done.

how tf does that prove anything? The investigation is back open 11 days from the vote.

Better rev up the shit posting machine casue your boss is about to bolt for a non-extradition country with with her your checkbook.

I love how all the idiots are calling you a shill but everyone views these conspiracy videos as absolute truth.

Sup Forums is so retarded.

She's even getting fact-checked by the MSM now.

I don't even like trump. Get your pennies while you can.

You can earn your money from this blatant shilling but the one thing you'll never be able to afford with it is self respect.

That's all they have been doing though.

>When they go low we go lower and then swear we went high

must try harder

sauce?

>media to be dumping on her like they are

Literally no one outside Sup Forums cares

half the fucking threads on the front page are about it
fucking lazy sack of shit

LOL. Scared yet faggot?

Even death couldn't stop this inhuman monstrosity, you're fucked now.

You forgot the audio of her saying we should have rigged the Palestinian election.

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Very important. This alone should bring charges. Why is this being buried?

>Paid the fbi

All my keks you dumb bastard stick to local politics

Dude bro what she doing did was illegal she mishandled classified information there no intent in the law code if this happend to a regular person

>be me tanker
>go in town to get some ass
>accedently drop letter with top secret battleplans
>get court Marshalled

The cynic in me doesn't think hillary will see jail or be affected to much before the election. I think the new info is Anthony knowing and using classified info he shouldn't have. At most huma gets thrown under the bus.

>Is her campaign done?

it was done the second she announced it was her running, people can't stand those Clintons who created NAFTA and closed 70'000 US factories

>isn't going to happen.

thats true, except Donald is going to win

>Donald paid the FBI

you got any proof crackerjack?

Emails contained classified and above classified material which she lied about on tape, then lied about lying about also on tape.

Director of the FBI got called in front of all of Congress and was questioned, and confirmed that she have false information and lied on multiple accounts. Congress thinks Hillary is full of shit. If you don't, then you're fucking ignorant and/or paid to perpetuate a forced opinion about Hillary being anywhere nearly decent at all

>#draftourdaughters catching mainstream attention

EBIN

I love this picture of Madame President

He is gaining momentum, now she just got slammed hard down. Its the end of her

>#draftourdaughters

Apparently Hillary was planning to spend the next few weeks attacking Trump dodging the draft.

She's almost the same age as him. Literally the only reason she was never drafted was because she's got a pussy.

#draftourdaughters legitimately might have killed this attack off before it even started,

What will be the first thing you do when Trump wins?

She should be done but the media will defend her till the end. That's why you shouldn't count her out yet. Media cunts will unflinchingly defend her no matter what she does. The plan has always been to overwhelm the rigged system with votes and that has not changed.

50x odds on Michigan.

nice digits brethen