Goodnight CTR its been fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks
twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/792129552529100800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn she's being dropped like a hot potato.

Hahaha... He's trying to appeal to Hillary Clinton's conscience?

That's like begging a serial killer to let you go.

DROPPED

bump

>Sways universe radio

because people are tuned into current hip hop trends. Jesus Fox...

You sound mad

Game
Over

Sensible words from an honorable man.

Face it, Obama has been a good president.

America is at a crossroads.

Either vote for Hillary, and continue Obama's legacy of stability and compassion towards others. Or, vote for Trump to turn America into a nation of destruction, xenophobia and bigotry.

Choose carefully, my fellow Americans.

>Follow your conscious

oh God the suicide rate is going to go up drastically

I wonder if the Hillary camp knows they've lost this election and are just using to this to say

> the only reason Trump won was the FBI reopened the case 11 days before the election

and then proceed to shit on Trump for 8 years.

this is literally nothing drumpfkins

Which conscience?

LET THE UNENDORSEMENTS...BEGIN!

Is this new? As in, a response to the latest email happenings? Because that really is a pretty big change in tone, compared to what Obongo has said earlier.

Unbelievable it all came crashing down in one day. Thankfully we now get trump. I was pretty sure they were going to rig the election but I doubt they can get away with it now

hahaha!

Oh wait, I think he is serious...

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Obama has been the most divisive president in decades.

this posted deserved quints.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

>flag

Whatever you say Mohammad

You know your fucked when the most cucked prisdent in history is dropping you and basically telling you to figure this out yourself.

This. Killary is a psychopath.

Did Obongo really JUST say that!?

What did he mean by this?

KYS

She's been Dropped by Obama

Honestly she has fucked up a pretty scandal free 8 years. Christopher Hitchens warned him that he would never get a minutes peace in the foreign policy department if he nominated her Secretary of State...He was right

BTFO
T
F
O

I'm not trying to meme but what did he mean by this? Is he basically saying Hillary is guilty and should turn herself in or something...

Oh my...

REMEMBER, COMEY IS NOT SOME INDEPENDENT FBI DIRECTOR, HE WAS APPOINTED BY OBAMA HIMSELF AND CAN ONLY BE REMOVED BY OBAMA.

AFTER THE MASSIVE INTERNAL DOJ AND FBI BACKLASH OF COMEY DROPPING THE HILLARY EMAILS, IT BECAME CLEAR THAT OBAMA WAS GOING TO GET MASSIVE BLOWBACK FOR THE EVENT.

OBAMA IS GOING TO DROP HILLARY TO SAVE HIMSELF.

HAIL ERIS

>my fellow Americans.
Proxy or travel?

I would love to see another day there they are secretly sending messages to each other in the threads.

Silly nigger, hillary has no conscience.

Yeah, no, no he does not. Because they lead to Obama's inbox, and Obama's outbox.

He was emailing her on her private server for YEARS, and then lied about finding out about the private server when it hit the news.

Never trust Barack Hussein Obama, ever.

I continue to believe that Mr.Trump will uh not be president

>record not corrected.

Troll hard faggot. This is the end, and while your brain refuses to accept it right now, your puckering asshole knows it to be true. Listen to your asshole, and worry about your failed trolling later.

It was especially interesting to see them trolling each other, trying to plan a mass walkout.

Checked, also holy shit lmao

I can't find references to this anywhere else. It just might be new. This is insane.

Someone confirm!

Sorry to break it to you like this CTR, but your shitposting budget is going to be transfered to Hillary's legal council.

No more shekels for you, sorry

Fuck off Ahmed

checked, also holy shit lmao

twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/792129552529100800

>Officials say "thousands" of e-mails between Abedin and Clinton found on Weiner laptop. No indication anyone withheld them. -Pete Williams

Dub's of truth.

:)

For me, Obama has been the George W. Bush of the Liberals.

Love it lol

>conscience
>hillary

Vote for Hillary
Enjoy being sacrificed to Moloch

WTF is going on? This day just can't get any stranger.

>conscience

At this point you would be better aimed at appealing to her sanity, but that seems as non-existant

Holy fucking Christ

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IS IT ALL COLLAPSING

This, CTR is now officially on suicide/homicide watch. Better start looking over your shoulders fags.

No, he's trying to tell her to keep her mouth shut before the entire corrupt government comes crashing down on their heads

>obama drops hillary

WTF I LOVE OBAMA NOW

just so you guys know, we sent the 33k emails into members of the FBI.

You'll find out about it soon enough. The Weiner story is just a cover.

“You have the chance to have influence, to make a difference, and those who say ‘my vote doesn’t matter anyway,’ … you know these margins are small in a lot of these states, so your vote matters,” Obama reiterated. “And if you want to break gridlock in Washington, then you can’t give your power away. … I would just say to everybody that this is as important of an election as I’ve ever seen, the choices have not been starker.”

Obama does appear optimistic about Clinton’s chances. When asked about his advice for the next president, he offered some kind words to his former Secretary of State.

“My advice to Hillary will be, just listen to your conscience and do what you think is right and worry about the politics later. People always ask ‘how is that you stay so calm, ignore a lot of the stuff that’s said about you’ and what I always tell people is ‘look, I keep a long view on things.’ If I know every day that I’m doing my very best, I’m working as hard as I can and I’m making decisions based on what’s good for the people that I’m serving, then it doesn’t really matter what the day-to-day poll numbers are. What will matter is when I look I will say I did things that right way, and I think that Hillary will do the same — we’re only going to be in a position to, you know, have confidence in our next president if everybody votes.”

>LITERALLY NOTHING

>Or, vote for Trump to turn America into a nation of destruction, xenophobia and bigotry.

Wait I thought you said Hillary would continue Obama's legacy?

>Hillary
>Conscience

Pick one and only one.

Not to invoke the wrath of /pol but I honestly think Obama intended on trying to do a good job. However, he realized what the game actually was, and bent the knee immediately

Since this is clearly from a video, and you didn't post the video, I'm gonna call you a liar. Also,
>fake and gay.

He is trying to protect himself at this point. Obama will cut a deal with Trump and assist the investigation. His entire presidency was to lure Hillary into a trap as revenge for her calling him a house nigger.

Who cares, can you imagine if we meme this? "Obama drops endorsement of Hillary"

This would be the ultimate morale crusher for hillbots

Let's do it

>Obama's legacy of stability and compassion towards others
The nation is more sharply divided under Obama than it's been in the last 40 years. His fanning the flame of racial tensions and the Black Lives Matter movement has done more to turn America into a nation of destruction and bigotry than Trump ever could.

>vote for Trump to turn America into a nation of destruction, xenophobia and bigotry.

>muh buzzwords

wanting to enforce current immigration laws is not xenophobia

putting western values above sharia law is not bigotry

fucking kill yourself

Meme Magic is powerful

Obama: Hillary dont betray me or you know what

>Face it, Obama has been a good president.

Dude, there are no more CTR shekels to be made. Just give it up man.

It's actually amazing how significant the change on this board is in the gaps when CTR stops posting. It's like a complete night and day difference right now compared to say during/immediately after the debates. I don't know how people can pretend they're not really here when it's so fucking obvious. You'll have days where the board is spammed all hours of the day with polls and "HAHAHAHAHA" and "DRUMPF BTFO" compared to now where things are actually going relatively smooth.

Nerd virgins btfo

I'd like to think like this too. But it's difficult when you're reminded that Obama has been funded by Soros for years...years, before he even announced his presidency.

You're such a faggot I had to respond twice. Swallow cum.

Obama's entire campaign was centered around the slogan of "Change".

For decades, we've been told that that things MUST change. Always. Keep up or die. Multiculturalism is the new normal. Not wanting your livelihood or community destroyed is "being afraid of change" or "not accepting change" or "in denial."

Why should we accept Change that constantly erodes everything we value? Why is it good that Change merged your company, laying off half and outsourcing the rest? Why is it good that Change "enriched" your neighborhood with vibrant diversity? Why is half the population on psychiatric drugs? Why should we believe anything coming from the same people who are telling us Change is Good, when the results are so obviously the opposite?

Fuck. He literally told her it's time to lay the arms down and come in.

Ctr btfo
Clinton's btfo
Liberals btfo
Podesta
Warren
Other sad globalist faggots and hangers on

>Face it, Obama has been a good president.

He hasn't. His healthcare plan alone is worse for this country than anything any other president in my lifetime (1985) has done.

Rats abandon sinking ship

>Hillary Clinton
>conscience

>continue Obama's legacy of stability and compassion towards others

You mean his legacy of using drones to kill anyone he doesn't like.

I love you guys. You are as good at banter as Canadians are bad at it

He's been on affirmative action his whole life, his idea of a good job is to kill whitey

do you have the whole set of happening-cons you could dump for us?

No fuck off. He has worked hard to polarize the country, sell our freedoms and rights, destroy religioun and morality.
Affordabe Care Act. Fuck
Fuckobama

I would love it if she brought him down with her. I would be diamonds for months.

Thanks for correcting the record

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>just b urself :^)
Cheeky Obama.

I would guess he had two major goals.

Healthcare

And fixing our relationship with the Islamic world. Hillary destroyed his dream.

90% of the division comes from the migrants into Europe. Almost all of that was caused by Hillary and her masters

Obama secretly isn't the only one on the Trump train.

I'm now convinced this was Obama's plan all along.

Hi PJW

>hillary
>conscience
haha, good one

oh wait, maybe he meant
>con
and
>science

Obama turned informant on her when evidence leaked he lied to the FBI and they were going to bring him up on perjury charges. He turned over the emails after getting immunity from the DoJ.

Nah they saw the news and rushed out to restock their tendies so they can correct the record for the next two weeks.

lel what a bitch made nigga

hilliary makes fun of millennials and calls them fucking dumb in email

None, just a shitty attempt to troll.