Who's the thot on the right?

Who's the thot on the right?

0:32
youtube.com/watch?v=0vaTc8k18EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems a new character.

I fucking hate you, and your entire kind.

God do I hate the Disney announcer voice.

Cool story

Daisy?

Could be Daisy. Also St Canard at 0:28?

I dont believe. In another short, she is just a little tall than Webby.

Yeah she looks like another kid in the other shot. Watch her actually be a he.

She was revealed in one of the descriptions, but I can't find it anymore. It's not Daisy. Give me a minute.

The fuck is a thot? I'm sorry I don't speak nigger

Fuck, that took longer than it should have.

>Recurring guest voices include Lin-Manuel Miranda (Broadway’s “Hamilton,” Disney’s “Moana” and “Mary Poppins Returns”) as Duckburg’s favorite hero Gizmoduck (his alias is Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera), Allison Janney (“The West Wing”) as Scrooge’s old flame Goldie O’Gilt, Margo Martindale (“The Americans”) as the ruthless villain Ma Beagle, Paul F. Tompkins (“Bajillion Dollar Propertie$”) as lucky duck Gladstone Gander, Kimiko Glenn (“Orange Is the New Black”) as well-traveled teen Lena, Jim Rash (“Community”) as mad scientist Gyro Gearloose, Josh Brener (“Silicon Valley”) as tech billionaire Mark Beaks, Keith Ferguson (“Gravity Falls”) as Scrooge’s archenemy Flintheart Glomgold, Eric Bauza (Marvel’s “Ultimate Spider-Man”) as Beagle Boys and Corey Burton (“Star Wars Rebels”) as scientist Ludwig Von Drake.

>Kimiko Glenn (“Orange Is the New Black”) as well-traveled teen Lena

Her girlfriend shitlord, get over it

That hoe over there, so I'm told. I've never actually heard it real life

>"The fuck"
>I'm sorry I don't speak nigger

>Kimiko Glenn (“Orange Is the New Black”) as well-traveled teen Lena
Ah.

An unnecessary and convoluted acronym that dipshits are trying to make synonymous with ho. They're trying to make it the new yolo or some such, except its even worse, because at least yolo wasn't building an entire acronym around a single word that means the same exact thing. The H in thot is the only word that's needed to give the term any meaning at all, so its not even shorthand.

Margo Martindale is real!?

I hope that's not true. I also hope you get run over by a large truck.

Should I just give up on thinking there won't be any feminst-agenda gay stuff in this anymore then?

As much as a living legend can be real.

wasnt that the reporter from another donald show?

Give it a chance, we haven't seen what she's actually like yet. The moment they start making dyke overtures with her is when you can hang it up because its all over.

>Why is she on Team Webby?

Nope, this is pure OC donut steel

I don't know yet.
I'll gamble that there's going to be at least a "Girl Power" episode, especially if Daisy shows up.

She just looks like the girl from A Goofy Movie.

I'll take a cute girl new OC over Bubba, that's for sure

A completely useless and tacky looking character that probably only exists because of executive meddling that likely everyone, including the writers, hates/will hate that we will hopefully never see again.

Either that or she'll be in on damn near every episode and plot line like a venomous barnacle.

Or maybe, juuust maybe, she'll be cool and not shoved down our throats at every turn. It could happen. I am choosing to become optimistic.

>wasnt that the reporter from another donald show?

You're thinking of Dickie Duck from the comics. Dickie Duck's grandkid, super-impulsive teen reporter and musician, and like a big sister to the nephews.
Damn—this Lena is so close that it makes Dickie unusable here.

>I'll take a cute girl new OC over Bubba, that's for sure

So would I, so would anyone remotely normal.
Now watch the entire Sup Forums crowd scream about how their white male ducks must not be replaced... i'm so fucking sick of it.

She's got danger hair, you you know she's cool.

So we'll see her once then never again?

>design cute character
>go with shit look instead

You don't have to be so sensitive.

What's with that hairstyle? It's ugly.

Hopefully

Comb overs are all the rage these days.

didn't mean to quote

>Snowflake

I thought beloved character actress Margo Martindale died in a boat crash

Executive meddling for what end?

Pandering to what's "hip" with kids nowadays. I'm surprised she isn't also a Gurl gaymer.

Is that... St. Canard?

They're implying something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA

I don't think it's going to be that bad. Also I imagine this is exactly the kind of thing that resulted in Bubba. I'm not getting such strong vibes off of Lena YET It's entirely possible that she could be alright.

Ah, that's who that is.

To be fair, Dickie Duck was essentially that in the 60s.

>Thinking new, strong, capable Webby doesn't already exist to vehicle some feminist's agenda

A girl duck that doesn't wear pants?

I hope so

Why not?

Granny swole is my favorite change in the reboot
So she's basically Scrooge's Brock Samson

>black shirt
>shoes
>purple eyeshadow
>episode summary describes her as mysterious
Yep, there are certainly no characters with the power to alter their appearance that match that description and would have a reason to get close to someone who lives at Scrooge's mansion.

>tomboy duck
my DICK

Lena Lestrange

Magica De spell

I feel there's a better chance of them being related over being magica in disguise.

She's not in Season One.

The very first press release of the show mentioned her. The show's staff just dance around the question whenever anyone asks about her.

She looked cooler here, they should have at least kept her hairstyle

What is this, more Sup Forums slang? Fuck outta here with your kinoshit.

I think the idea is it makes lesbians easier to spot. Why else would they all have terrible hair?

is this tom monster?
I love that guy.

It just makes no sense. Like if you say, "She's a real thot", you're actually saying "She's a real that ho over there".

She's "not like other girls."

Remember Connie's slutty cousin who got him to cook meth?

Maybe that's the same sort of character.

Lena seems like a cool character, and she's probably not going to be in a lot of episodes. Don't know what some people are getting worked up over.

He's cute. Is Webby dating him or something?

>who's the that ho over there on the right

you stupid memeing fucks don't even know your own memes anymore.

I was thinking that too while reading it.

Nobody owns memes
Besides, we stole it from tumblr who stole it from black twitter

My new waifu

Gosalyn

She is quite bonerific

>>Thinking new, strong, capable Webby doesn't already exist to vehicle some feminist's agenda

New Webby is clever but also a clumsy dork. Go away Sup Forums, she's not annoyingly perfect.

(though honestly, you're clogging so many threads trying to excite the woman-haters that I'm starting to wish Webby WAS perfect, just to trigger you. But no, that would make her boring.)

It's Sup Forums trying to scream that the evil feminists are trying to destroy us.

>Asian character has a streak of dye in her It shouldn't even be possible with a duck, but there it is.

>girlfriend
>not Gosalyn Mallard

Reeeeeeeeee

Wendy

This is how gaydars work in real life.

spot the lesbian

Almost all cartoons had a "girl power" episode.
This shit is just as inevitable as death, taxes and Cyprus giving 12 points to Greece.

Are they still trying to deny that he's is a self-insert?

He was also the one who made the episode where they twerked under the rainbow.

She looks evil in every sketch. In the old cartoon the very first thing Magica did was break out Bigtime and co. then use transformation spells to infiltrate McDuck manor.

This Lena chick is either Magica herself or Magica's enchanted shadow.

For your consideration:

Gosalyn ---> Gosalena ---> Lena

I'm loving Launchpad.

I didn't like the first episode. It's nauseatingly "modern". I just can't bear the nephews, the colors are ugly as sin and it's not even funny.
Jesus Christ, give me back the nephews of the comics, not those "well, hell yeah man" dudes with voiceactors that don't even suit them.
Holy shit.

>acronyms don't have their own meanings in this day and age
>acronyms don't have their own grammatical rules such as saying AN rbi in baseball when "rbi" means "runs batted in"

this isn't your sword to die on, but watch for the axe, you fucking morons

I miss Bubba

Will Bubba show up?

I strongly doubt it. He wasn't even mentioned on the article with the list of returning characters and it was a big list.

So go read the comics
They get published weekly

That sucks. The arc that introduces him was amazing.