Daddy, what was 2016 like?

>Daddy, what was 2016 like?

How do you respond Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbIcJ48gJcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T H I C C

I killed a man that year. The smell of death stayed with me, like a curse, it can never, ever, leave your body.

It was the most amazing year of my life

Sometimes good but mostly shit

no good music

no good films

culture generally was shit in a genuinely shit way, not like the fun-shittiness of the 80s or the comfy-shittiness of the 90s

everyone was very unhappy the whole time even if many people tried really hard to pretend they were actually happy

Fuck off, kid. I'm not your father.

>MEMES WERE THE GREATEST COMMODITY

gimme a lap-dance, you little whore

>"Sit down here you little shit, I'm going to tell you a story you'll never forget."

I say this as I begin to tear up from all the joyful memories

Memes, just memes.

Stop being a nostalgiafag, if you are a real Sup Forumsack you'd not be waiting for the most recent "films" and """music""". Everyone knows it's degenerate trash.

Honey, it was like World War 3, but online. And the best part? You could participate on the winning side by literally rolling your face over the keyboard and shape the fabric of reality with shitposting. Knowing all the memes made you a memeber of the BMW, Buro of Memetic Warfare.

We knew we had won that war the moment Hillary got Shlonged by a Weiner.

We channeled our effort and sacrifice through kek which blessed us with perseverance and massive trolling successes.

it was the year where i started to be scared more of trucks than ever.

>Sup Forums
>reproducing
jej

Anyways, I would tell 'em that it was a fucking mess from start to end, and that memes were the only thing keeping any of us sane.

>no good music

psshhhhhhh
youtu.be/nbIcJ48gJcg

Kill yourself, fucking degenerate.

How do they always have such great headlines?

>How do you respond Sup Forums?
It was the last peaceful year.

>you had to have been there

I can't think of how you could convey the sense of this year, it's too crazy. Imagine the history textbooks in 20 years, and the school children doing projects on the role of Pepe and everything else, it's too much

High Impact Sexual Memes