Anti-gunners: Please explain what you would have done in this situation

Anti-gunners: Please explain what you would have done in this situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/03/made-in-the-usa-the-role-of-american-guns-in-mexican-violence/274103/
youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pranked

>Hollow-core door as your front door

does this guy live in a fucking dorm room?

Fight him 1v1 ofc

a trailer probably

>YOU DON'T NEED A GUN TO PROTECT YOURSELF

We really should be encouraging career criminals to B&E every says shit like this.

I have a gladius and a scutum. I would have dueled him, unlike you pussy americucks with your guns

Offer him a beer.

Whatever drama is going on between Dwayne and our protagonist, it sure would make a great Tarantino film.

>only took 3 bullets
Tell me more about how you need extra magazines for your AR15s, uneducated Drumpfkins

I'm a big guy

shootin shit is fun lolololo

like seriously what kind of man are you

still not need it coz in italy we make doors of steel and wood, not paper like op

I'd call 911, then step outside and start thrashing my dick around at the cops.

I'd rather die than own a gun.

hah, good one.

so when these fucking niggers try this shit i can blow them into 20 pieces

t. guy who was robbed at gun point and lived

You racist drumpfkins actually think that home invaders are dumb enough to kick in your door when you're home?

They'll see your NRA sticker and they'll be deterred alright, until you leave the house and they kick in the door to steal your guns anyway.

>cardboard: the front door

Oh wow, where in the fuck are they? That looks like an exterior door on an apartment. Obviously it's not rated for anything aside from a bedroom, closet, or bathroom interior door. And there is no fire rating, no rating at all. What is that, a 2second rated door?

Always carry everyday.

"You're violating the NAP! You're violating the NAP!"

Are you even a human being? Like wtf did you just post (complete irrelevant rubbish)? You need to get some sleep shillbot. In case you didn't notice, I'm British. I don't own any guns.

>NRA sticker
>thinking I advertise to burglars that I have valuable weapons inside

You liberals really are idiots, aren't you?

Dindus hunt in packs, Arisen.

why do you need a gladius? over compensating for something? do you really thing a bunch of plebs with gladie can take down 10 legions?

>machete can cut through steel
Strawmaning will not help your cause.

>anti-gun faggots will never experience this
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
Sure feel bad for them.

>Get shot
>Run 100m dash
Pretty impressive desu

>when open carry and stand your ground meet
Keep posting cherry picked examples Drumpfkin, your gun is statistically more likely to get you killed than not
Nor do you need to, if there were no guns then nobody would have to worry about things like OP's video from happening.
>he doesn't think his Drumpf sign advertises he owns an AR 15 to the entire world

Sauce?

>get shot at 0 distance
>no blood on the wall or floor
>no damage done to the wall

>implying i have a trump sign
I'm not voting for that idiot.

kek

Keep on shilling for those Shekels, CTR.

>It was just a prank bro

tell the story

Most of the time, the nigger has a sidekick

Post more white victims of black violence.

Kek.

Yeah, real life isn't CoD, bullets don't infinitely penetrate everything.

We're literally immune to all of their attacks.

Please do, you're not dedicated to the cause if you have an AR 15 and he won't win either way.

Voting Trump will just make it easier to find you later on, but we'll find you eventually.
>held at gunpoint
thanks for proving my point
Keep funding mass murder, hick.

likely using .22 lr

I have a machete of my own or Panga as we call it. So it would be a fair fight.

I am not an anti gunner though, the government just wont let me have one. I would shoot a dude like that right quick if I had one.

at close distance they do.
they lose a massive amount of energy during the first few hundred meters because they are flying at supersonic speeds which creates massive drag

>What are hollow points???

Stupid kike GET FUCKED

why do you need a rifle? overcompensating for something? do you really thing a few peasants with rifles can defeat 50 thousand highly trained zulu warriors?

Are you ready faggot?

Good, strap yourself in.

youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo

kek

Obviously I need one for all the dangerous lions hanging around my back garden schlomo. A handgun just wont cut it.

Sigh... Unlike the burger, I don't base my views off of "feelings". In countries that ban guns, the crime rate is lower. This is a fact. Guns cause violence, and the only argument the sharter has is "muh feelings".

>94988634

Probably had a .380 , 9mm or 22lr. He could have easily hit bone and the bullets just ricocheted in inside of him.

>Statistically more likely to get you killed than not
Only when taking into account instances of suicide and cases where people have shot their spouses with a gun that they own but was recorded as being a "household" gun.

Real tough guys right up until they found out the little asian lady could defend herself.

OK Sup Forums YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

HE WOULD OF NEVER INTRUDED IF THERE WAS NO GUN IN THIS WORLD.

BECAUSE NO GUN = NO WEAPON

AND MACHETE IS A WEAPON

>this kills the leaf

dude he should have just worn chainmail

youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE

>Remove niggers from the stats
>USA suddenly on par with European nations in gun violence in spite of the abundance of guns

Explain this shit you dumb leaf

Yes because I should be at the mercy of someone 6'5 because I'm 5'6". You anti weapon people are insane. You scare me more than any person with a weapon.

>The self defense meme

If there weren't guns in the first place, then you wouldn't have to defend yourself from guns. Also does the burger seriously believe that murdering someone in self defense is a good thing? In a civilized country, everyone is innocent until tried so you're basically murdering innocent people.

Invested in a door that wasnt made out of cardboard

>In countries that ban guns, the crime rate is lower. This is a fact.

Don't worry. Us gun nuts will wreck them if they actually get any real gun control measures through. The faggots are unarmed and they want to pick a fight with the biggest group of privately armed people throughout the entirety of human history. They really haven't thought this through.

>shit posting this hard
do leafs feel no shame

The description says the guy got life in prison, but I can't find ANY info on him, not even a name.

>comparing Mexico to America
wew lad

>Unlike the burger, I don't base my views off of "feelings".

Ironically, you do. (

>In countries that ban guns, the crime rate is lower. This is a fact.

Actually that's a lie, not a fact, but no problem for a SJW cringing Libtard so rage on Leaf.

>if you kill your enemy he wins
mr prime minister is that you?

Gun control either works or it doesn't Eurocuck.

There is nothing in my house that has more value than human life, If you would kill some poor kid for stealing your t.v you are a sociopath and should be put in prison.

BAN ASSAULT COOKING.
IT INVOLVES FUCKING KNIVES.

Although the use of the black boogeyman is agregeous, it doesn't change the fact that removing guns will reduce gun deaths. Also in liberal democracies, you should judge an individual by his character, not his appearance.

their front door was shit. i got a hall door like that. how can you sleep at night with such a shit door for your front door. go down to lows and buy a steel door. even if you live in a bad neighborhood and your land lord says you cant make alterations you can fight them in court and win

90% of Europe has strict gun control.
90% of Europe is still safer than America.
You're retarded, Americuck.

mexico is an OECD country
why is comparing them not good?

Show biddies or promptly vacate.

>Entire family dead.

Unironically, the two criminals told the father, "We only want the TV lad"

I'd definitely use a gun. I live in a semi-shithole, I've never been broken into before, when I was a baby some stupid fucking nigger broke in and stole one of my toys for his little niece, but that's about it. He was the brother of some negress black bitch who beat me as a child because she was my baby sitter, she supposedly is dead of cancer now.

I'm talking about first world countries. In underdeveloped countries, there will be crime regardless because the government is not strong enough to enforce their laws.

but shooting a guy who breaks your door and comes in with a machete?

Commencing "Armed Citizens against Bad Guys" Dump

>90% of Europe is still safer than America.

Europe was never safer than America you retard. No go get raped and killed by Mohammed. I promise to laugh.

it looks to me like its probably a one bedroom apartment in someones house or a shit motel, I really doubt thats the "front" door to the house

90% of Europe is gay, including you spaghetti-slurping, versace-wearing pseudo-"white" pizza-flingers.

>le Mohammad meme
leave your mom's basement sometimes, cucks

it does reduce gun deaths
thats irelavent
being stabbed to death isn't better
thats why we use homocide rates

>USA is not white
>But let's only compare it to white countries

God I'm glad we're not cucks like you.

>gladius fighing inside a room

HAHAHAHAHA

>italian intellectuals

In developed countries, the United States has significantly more gun crime, there are studies after studies proving this, and they're not hard to find.

dude, the german police needs to wear chainmale in refugee camps

Statistically negligible chance of that happening you delusional paranoid neckbeard. Nobody is coming to take your tendies, and if they do all you have to do is crawl out your basement window.
hmm, I wonder where all those guns came from.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/03/made-in-the-usa-the-role-of-american-guns-in-mexican-violence/274103/
Shut the fuck up neckbeard. They'll ban your AR 15 and you know what you'll do? Nothing, you'll keep it locked away in your safe and never shoot it ever again for fear of being arrested.

And when you die? Your kids will do this

youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg
Enjoy becoming the next Zimmerman and having your life (rightfully) ruined beyond repair.
Off duty police officer, not some redneck with an AR 15
see above
Don't bother, they'll give them up one way or the other.

DAMNNNNNNN DANIEL

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Better than having to wear bulletproof vests literally everywhere (like in America)

But he is breaking in threatening your life, you stupid leaf. Do you think you should just ignore and do nothing about the clear and present danger a home invader presents?

>Let's only compare America to these hand-picked countries that prove my (false) point.

No lad we're not going to do that. And if Trump wins, our gun rights improve drastically from here.