Where is the line of acceptability drawn on this scale?

Where is the line of acceptability drawn on this scale?

Everything except for 0. How can you defend the life of the man standing beside you in battle without at least appreciating his jaw, his dimples, or his cute little but cheeks all cinched up in mail and leather.

>Heterosexuality is only one of 7 types of sexuality

See this type of shit can really confuse a stupid person.

1 is the best for a decent looking man who is not autistic to get ocasional boipussi when you get a little desperate but if you have Midas's touch, Adonis's looks and/or Hitler's charisma then 0. Women usually put out only for men with at least one of those characteristics.
If you're a beta just fucking go with 6.

How can you be anything but a homo if you take dicks?

"Bisexuals" only exist to hide the fact they're gay from their moms.

Worst part is, they pass HIV to straight women who then fucking pass it on to us.

There's fucking straight and faggot. If you like dick, you're the latter. It doesn't matter how much you dress up a man to look like a woman either, or if you mutilate a cock to look like a pussy, if you're into that shit, you're fucking homo, 6 on the fucking scale, because the only real numbers are 0 and 6.

trying to fit to a scale is beta as fuck

What a load of bollocks.

>faggot
>not a faggot
Done. Pretty simple.

The only correct response.

1 at the most

Gay sex is just disgusting
Futa x male or futa x trap are infinitely more appealing and is straight

After 0, the rest is just utter shit.

:^}

>What a load of bollocks.

Maybe things work different in the Western Europe, or maybe you're one of those "nu-males", but in the real world you're either straight or a faggot. You, for example, are a faggot trying to hide something.

IF theres a penis, its not straight. What are you, retarded?

IM 0 but i have let a trap suck me off. a few times

Anywhere as long as you shut the fuck up about your sexual preferences in public and don't throw a temper tantrum because people use the word "fag" as a pejorative.

Why do they all look like fags?

>IF theres a penis, its not straight.
>only 2 women together are straight
>What are you, retarded?

>American """""""""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""""

The only ones who seems to be hiding something is yourself. You come across as so insecure and projecting like mad.

>Futa x male or futa x trap are infinitely more appealing and is straight

You're fucking a man with make up on you dumb shit. You're not level "1" gay, you're over 9000.

>IM 0 but i have let a trap suck me off
Sure thing

your ethier a faggot or straight.

lmao at all the homos who jerk it to traps trying to downplay there gayness

>tfw you have absolutely NO ability to stop fags from expressing themselves but they have EVERY ability to stop you from expressing yourself

JUst stop trying. You know what context i was speaking in. And if you dont, than my question was rehortical

Traps aren't gay.

Friendly reminder that 0 and 6 do not exist

Actual homos don't find traps attractive.

Muslim here.
Between 4 or 5 depending on the day.
>tfw holding my best friend's hand while walking down the street and no one bats an eye
*shutters with delight*

I like how 1/7th of the scale includes 95%+ of men. This isn't rhetoric at all, goy.

Sure thing, breeder.

Where do I stand when I like watching manly men posing at each other?

No user, you dont understand
Futa x males or futa x traps are straight, because its a guy and a girl having sex
Not hard to understand
See, if its futa x futa or futa x girl, then its fucking gay and whats the point in it

user, last time I checked, the prerequisite for 'gay' is wanting to have sex with guys
So long as its with a girl then traps are 100% straight

The gayer they get, the less clothes they have on. What is the correlation?

>The only ones who seems to be hiding something is yourself. You come across as so insecure and projecting like mad.

Oh look, it's the typical faggot argument:

"You're projecting insecurity therefore you're gay like me HURRR DURRR"

Fuck off, you fucking Euro trash faggot. There is no scale of 1-10 gay, there's only gay and straight. If you want to argue otherwise than take your sissy ass to Le Reddit.