Star Wars #35 (Aug 30)
Mace Windu #1 (Aug 30)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/First_Order_platform
youtu.be/K5qLM7A1qS0?t=54
youtu.be/TCgDOg2anbA
youtu.be/GpyvzyfmM3Q?t=66
i.imgur.com/srtQYiT.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a mattress? I see no cum stains.

how the fuck are they going to do this when carrie is dead

gas the Jedis

order 66 now!

can I get that image that compares the PT and ST ship designs

What is she, /swco/?

YOU'RE LATE

an older meme, sir, but it checks out

what is this, an officer for ants?

Who here /grievous/

youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

I want Luke to stick his lightsaber in my Sarlacc

They already did once. They also did Tarkin.
Actually they should BTFO real Mark Hamill because he is old and fat and make a cgi one. They didn't even need to kill Solo only because Harrison Ford is too old and lazy for movies, he could have been a regular character in the next 10 episodes.

What is your favorite secondary character or just a side character you find interesting.

Mine is Palleon, I know he was the pov character in the Thrawn trilogy but he wasn't the main character there. He felt very real in the books and I always wondered if he was based off of Otto Von Bismarck due to visual similarities and his actions to end the GCW.

Bismarck for visual reference

what is this thing?

he had some stylish toys, too bad the plot demanded him to lose every time though

Doesn't exactly have a name
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/First_Order_platform

>Grievous expected to be in BF2
>New Grievous lego set will be released in the future
I'm hyped.

A small carrier is not a bad idea. Why hate?

Yeah, he's just a cool character with cool designs to me.
>honorable general gets fucked over and becomes the worst piece of shit in the galaxy killing children and jedi alike for revenge.
His daunting visage and his bloodshot eyes makes him such an interesting character.

>New Grievous lego set will be released in the future

sauce?

Grievous can't take much more disappointment, user. I hope it's good

And his droid tuberculosis.

>honorable general gets fucked over and becomes the worst piece of shit in the galaxy killing children and jedi alike for revenge.
Not since TCW.

Yes, let's kill some Yuenglings.

cham syndulla, a male who dedicated his life to being a resistance fighter and revolutionary leader.

Ryloth for Twi'leks

yeah it's cute
Have they said anything that directly makes his previous story entirely impossible? if not it's canon to me.

I've been wondering this for a while. What rules does the force follow? Is there a limit to how much someone can lift and move with it? Like if a Jedi fought someone powerful like Superman what's stopping him from just force choking him to death.

>Why hate?

I don't I can't find it's name

Nice manicure.

A Sith would shit on superman easy.

Yes, they said it's not canon.

what de fug that was a great back story though.
well whatever I still like him anyways

>Grevious goes to stab Shaak Ti in the back
>Coughs
>Vertically slices her upwards
>Everyone's just screaming in shock

There is probably some force manifestation measurement system somewhere in the depths EU.

it's not technically canon but as of now there's nothing that contradicts it either so stay believin

Eurobricks

So I just thought of this today, since the novel Lords of the Sith (both hardback and paperback) had the Sixes error, does the audiobook have it as well?

Free Ryloth movement

wow....it's like looking at the red army

Over the decades it's been implied that channeling a lot of Force power induces something like mana burn. It can be fatal and it's partially the reason for Palpatine's wizening. However, there's also no upper limit on what can achieved.

Man that is a great spread. I always forget how good The Great Sith War was.

So /swco/
Tell me about the spice mines of Kessel.

I'm still waiting for Marvel to republish the Tales of the Jedi series

They have blacked holes

I thought they already did

They republished the Knights of the Old Republic series, just not TOTJ

we don't talk about spice here friend

>magmatroopers
>specifically designed to quell uprisings on lava planets
>trained to take on creatures that can survive in 1,900 degrees environments

>armed with flamethrowers

Here you go, user

I'll never understand why so many fans have an infatuation with the Imperials/Empire. They're the bad guys.

Must be intense heat.

I wish they would. The FLCSs don't have the trades and the one that still sells back issues doesn't have the first or last issues of the minis.

they got style

>How do we defeat an enemy that's pretty much heat resistant?
>We burn them
>But they're heat resistant!
>THEN WE BURN THEM HARDER

meant for

>Stormtroopers
>style

The closest thing we'll get to seeing Anakin and Grievous have a real duel.

youtu.be/K5qLM7A1qS0?t=54

This game was meh but the fighting banter's pretty neat.

Because of what it represents: order.
youtu.be/TCgDOg2anbA

The Empire represents order, stability and progress across the galaxy.
The Republic represents chaos, corruption and the continued tyranny of that religious hegemony called the Jedi Order which only serves to bleed the taxpayers dry while directing that joke they call the senate from the shadows.

Fact.

Those guys from the Freemaker adventures who keep getting demoted.

why do sith look like goths

Yes

youtu.be/GpyvzyfmM3Q?t=66

>Dooku: "I remember you as an arrogant little padawan, Master Windu. I see little has changed."

>Mace: "The Jedi are not executioners. You will face trial Dooku."

lol

Here is the delivery. External link because thing turned out to be pretty damn big; Tried to look for similar scenes and/or expressions for bonus pottery: i.imgur.com/srtQYiT.jpg
yoda, droids and saw can fuck off, i am too sleepy for that shit

>well protected head, chest, upper arms, and thighs where arteries and organs are present
>lesser portions still plated by more likely for injuries from indirect dire, shrapnel, or just physical impact inside careening ships
I like these fuckers.

Count Dooku.

He might have been a Sith Lord, but he genuinely thought he was doing good for the Confederacy of Independent Planets and believed he was saving systems from corrupts. He was one of the few dark side users who wasn't over the top evil and brutal. He was cunning, refined and imposing in his silence and had a real sense of nobility about him.

His fighting style was/is one of the most impressive in the universe, to me. A one-handed fencing style which he mastered to such a degree that he could defend against multiple opponents, despite that being the main flaw of the form. In one-on-one combat it really surprised me that he could be bested by anyone but Yoda or Mace Windu.

I liked everything about the character, from Christopher Lee's portrayal to the way he was shown in the Clone Wars. His style was also absolutely spot-on. The brown colors, high boots and the cape, great design. Hats off to the people who came up with his look, I loved it.

And the most heart-rending is the moment he dies, realizing that he was played like a pawn in Palpatine's game. He might even have realized that the Chancellor was his master when he gave Anakin the order. But up until that moment, I really believe that evil as he might have been, he didn't see the force or the sith as anything else than the means to achieve a better world.

thanks a ton senpai, now I just have to find yoda and the droid duo

i might do them and saw later today or tomorrow, so that it'll be 3 pages of 3 portraits per character, so keep the threads open

should have used the later season yularen

what was up with that anyway, dude aged like 20 years in 2

people think the Empire has style?

lol

I fucking love Basilisk War Droids. I don't care how implausible they are in a universe where shit like Starkiller Base exists.

it seems like everyone in TCW was affected by rapid growth effect, not just clones

Rei is so visually obnoxious. Just looking at her is annoying.

Stress is a hell of a drug

Mandaloroan Neo-Crusader armor looked like dogshit. The helmets were too long and rounded.

The man was in charge of babysitting Anakin. Give him a break.

Post cute, barely space legal boys.

alright then, here you go fellow EzHera shipper, now that that's over, let's get back to talking about actual star wars content like whether the CR90 Corvette is actually 126 meters or 150 meters in length

post hammer head ships

Delet. Ezra is for tender loving in missionary position for the purpose of reproduction, not killing.

Fucking based

based Filobi, Lucas, and Pablo always call out the star thots

Someone stop this man!

Gee, thanks user. I always wanted an unmarked spoiler

Honestly this is something I wouldn't mind if they contradicted. I feel like Anakin and Grievous should've fought at one point or another (in an actual duel, the fight on the Invisible Hand hardly counts.)

I'm leaving. Thanks asshole.

Sabine's Father

Mark your spoilers or fuck off.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

was that jai kell I spotted in the thumbnail that got deleted?
are you saying we have TWO twink scout troopers now?

can't delete

What were they?

looked like Rebels S4 premiere episode, aka the one where according to leaked spoilers from celebration Orlando Sabine's brother dies

Spoilers
As expected, the Rebel scum is unable to spoiler pictures AND can't delete them
This wouldn't have happened if this thread were under Imperial law