African American Outreach? Concerned African American here

Why doesn't Trump have ads reaching out to the African American community?

Does he just not care about them at all? As a black person, this greatly concerns me.

Here's a great one of hers:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdBkZmzOfFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IP8Je_T6o3A
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>As a black person

sage sage sage man jesus fuck

die

What is wrong with you? I'm a concerned voter. What the fuck is sage?

why do black people look like monkeys

What the fuck? Why is everyone here so goddamn racist...

Hive mind is why. Hillary is pandering for your vote, then will do nothing for you when elected.

retard

youtube.com/watch?v=IP8Je_T6o3A

The bulk of blacks will never vote for Trump or any other Republican. Exceptions don't negate the rule.

Politics is a low key race war and only Democrats seem to understand this.

Das bait mane.

Blacks will never, ever vote Republican
The Democrat party is the anti-white party, that is all they need

Thanks for correcting the record!

0.01$ have been added to your account.

Trump does have ads that are for black Americans. They are the exact same ads that target all Americans, because Trump doesn't treat black Americans as some kind of separate entity that's not part of America.

Sup Forums isn't really racist, it's just a chaotic, determined hodgepodge of shitposters

We support successful non-gibs, black culture. Ultimately, we must come together, that's the ultimate purpose of nationalism after all.

Unrelated, but inspiring
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Get the fuck out of america nigger

I imagine he prefers talking to Americans as a whole as opposed to segregating them

Dont tell whitey what to do, you are black after all

>Why doesn't Trump have ads reaching out to the African American community?
BECAUSE YOU STUPID CUNT ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL AND WANT THE SAME THING

WHITE PEOPLE WANT SAFE COUNTRY, JOBS AND END TO CORRUPTION
WOMEN WANT SAFE COUNTRY, JOBS AND END TO CORRUPTION
BLACKIES WANT SAFE COUNTRY, JOBS AND END TO CORRUPTION

and if things like that are your priority, you are a fucking idiot

Congrats, you have won 2 shekels kike

*aren't

Why not calling you Americans...not black afro american? If Africa more important, go back.

because they are the epidome of low information voter. And pandering to them will be just wasting time and money.

He went to a black church, is fighting to stop illegal immigration that hurts local blacks the most, and is fighting for restoring order to the neighborhoods. If you still lack a reason to vote for him, you deserve your BLM riots

Africans aren't American, it's that simple. They are fucking half-monkey Africans that need to go back to their homeland.

Seriously, the term "african american" is so fucking stupid. None of these niggers have been to Africa.

He can't if he does absolutely anything specifically to black people the media will do everything in their power to spin it as proof he's racist. Think of him like an anti democrat he can't pander to you for your votes and can only interact with you through his long term actions. The rumor is that he wants to make special economic zones that will bring jobs to the highly diverse urban neighborhoods.

Because it's like talking to a brick wall. Black people can't get it into their heads that liberals get minorities into a cycle of dependency to ensure votes, and that's why they spend so much on welfare and other shitty 'progressive' programmes that don't actually encourage blacks to get better.

Why do blacks need to be pandered to with gibs? Trump panders to Americans not hyphenated Americans, drop the african and start considering yourself an American first or get the fuck out

Fuck you!!
>inb4 not op

I wrote it the other day

Go back to worldstar nigger.

At least I'm not black

Why the fuck do you need special ads becouse you have diffrent skin color. What makes you so special?

Little young misguided niglet. Please consider the error of your ways.

Hillary calls black men "super-predators. Trump has had sex with black women.

Tell me, would a racist shoot his seed into the womb of an african woman?

all niggers must hang

nice low-rent apartment bathroom lighting

Dude keep your shit together, study hard, get a job and decent wife. Stop fighting le boogeymans.

t. Gopnik

His pussy grabbing tape got him the black vote.

>Barber shop
>Bongo music starts playing

Are black people this susceptible to pandering?

Nobody should pander to the blacks. Stop being a little baby nigger, and just vote. Stop asking for special treatment.

Are you a "superpredator"?

You came to the wrong board nigger. Coloreds is over that'a way >>/r/eddit

>yfw i live in a $200k+ house

You really need a fucking extra invitation to a better life to please your fucking ego? That is your fucking problem ?

Wait till the arabs come under hillary...they will put them into your projects...because they have nothing so it is logic where they will end in the u.s.
Believe me,we europeans know these arabs they are not like your 1 in a 100k domesticated arabs..and if you think the racism of the white was bad...believe me they don't give a fuck about your gangs and all that bullshit...
Hillary will be much worse for you guys

>Why doesn't Trump have ads reaching out to the African American community?

That amount of KFC and Watermelon isn't sustainable.

Leave now.

This is exactly why the democrats can manipulate you. They divide us by putting labels on us, Trump wants to unite us and define us as simply Americans. Plus, if Trump tried to do this, the media would laugh at him because of all of the narratives they imprinted on him.

>Black people show up.
>Bingo Bongo jungle music starts playing.

Jesus Christ Hillary.

>black people
>barbershop

Jesus, why doesn't Hillary just make an ad with fried chicken and watermelon while she's at it?

Because he isn't a pandering, liberal fuck.

How blatantly can she use you cunts? Trump doesn't feel the need to "reach out" to any one group because he sees everyone as FUCKING EQUAL, he's borderline autistic at times but that's what he means when he says shit like "nobody respects women more than me".