Is this KINO?

Is this KINO?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't say it's kino, but it's pretty good. Definitely one of my favorite DC animated films.

If it was set in the DCAU with John Stewart and Wally West instead, then sure

it doesn't matter.

Owlman is kino

SUBMIT!

Proof that Lauren Montgomery should remain as the head of DC's animation.

who would win Sup Forums?

Superman looks like he's leaping like a frog

Am I the only one who thinks most of the animated DC movies are pretty meh? Most of them are entertaining enough to sit through all of it, but I think most of them are around mediocre at best.

>The two s-curls become an Omega

>Ultraman Vs Regime Superman

Who wins?

>hypercrisis comfirmed

regi supes easy

ultraman is always shown to be a stupid cuck. regi supes doesnt take shit from ANYONE

really wish some earth 3 folks would get premiere skins

There are only two good DC Originals DTVs

This and Under The Hood. Everything else is either mediocre or outright shit.

Is this a joke? Regime Superman is a pansy who gets his ass handed to him by everyone.

>The New Frontier
>mediocre/shit

Justice League Doom
Justice League Gods and Monsters
Assault on Arkham

Yeah, its pretty weak and hollow version of the original.

Doom and Arkham are outright trash. GoM is okay.

Im gonna miss good joker

Regime Superman got his ass kicked by Alfred. BTFO, Injusticefag.

>Ultraman
Kills Deathstoke's wife front of him

>Regime Superman
Kills Shazam and Joker

idk user

>Yeah, its pretty weak and hollow version of the original.
Darwyn Cooke disagreed with your opinion.

Anti-life justifies it.

i'm glad that shitty kino meme is going out of style and i hope nothing replaces it

The only conciveable flaw was it not being the segway between JL & JLU like it was originally planned-and even that's a stretch

to be fair alfred could butle the fuck out of any body

Okay? And Ostrander said Suicide Squad was good. Who gives a shit?

Good point

That's different, the SS movie wasn't based on any of his stories, New Frontier is a direct adaptation.

>"There's the door, space man."
New Frontier is crap, user.

Fuck off, Cranky, you piece of shit. At least show some respect for the departed.

>being dead protects one from criticism
Uh huh.

Then kill yourself already. Nobody loves you or your piece of shit Wonder Whore cunt character. Fucking asshole. Sick of your shit.

>one character acts arguably OOC
>the whole thing is shit
Great not-logic.

Touch a nerve, did I? Well tough, it's your own damn fault for putting people on a pedestal. Darwyn Cooke was a talented artist, sure. He was also a person, who made mistakes. If you can't accept that, maybe you should try joining us here in the real world and stop pretending that these people whose work you enjoy are imaginary infallible paragons. Twit.

Ja es ist Kino.

Fucking faggot. Keep living your shitty pretend-life while your whole existence amounts to nothing. Newsflash: when you die, which hopefully will happen very, very soon, no one will miss you, no one will mourn you. You will be forgotten just like so many others before you. Cooke is immortal compared to you, and guess what, people will keep remembering your dreaded "space man" quote and holding it up as one of Wonder Cunt's best moments. That's how little you matter.

Wally is literally Barry in Dcau.

>immediately fly into petty insults
>not addressing the actual content of the conversation
Okay, keep pretending that Cooke was this perfect ubermensch. Not my place to tell people how to live their delusional lives.

Literally the best part of the movie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E
>that deadpan tone

>>/out/
there's the door faggot. Cooke's the man.

No matter what you say, he won't become your dad.

Naw, they changed Barry in all future adaptations to be as jokey as Wally because of DCAU

Wally's not that jokey, user. The adaptations did that to Flash on their own.

bump