Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/joey.lojero
whitepages.com/name/Joey-L-Lojero/Whittier-CA/ac4an1i
whitepages.com/name/Joe-L-Lojero-Sr./Whittier-CA/bj4gajh
youtube.com/watch?v=gvf5YDiCKTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

THE WEAK SHALL FEAR THE STRONG

he also posted about how warm and fuzzy he felt when he saw a starbucks barista give some coffee to a homeless couple

literally starbucks. he's a walking liberal meme

who cares who he is? Our message should be that hillbullies are all the same - intolerant pricks

Am I the only one who actually likes the starbucks stuff and makes them at home sometimes, since he isn't willing to spend that kind of cash on ~50 cent ingredients?

He didn't beat her up personally, but he was taunting her and inciting others to assault her.

Kill him please

What the hell is wrong with men nowadays? I mean, there's a difference between a man who enjoy some black coffee in the morning and some tumblr grade cuck who enjoys his "white chocolate mocha doubleshot espresso".

kikebook.com/joey.lojero

FB of the fat spic that was also present

whitepages.com/name/Joey-L-Lojero/Whittier-CA/ac4an1i

whitepages.com/name/Joe-L-Lojero-Sr./Whittier-CA/bj4gajh

colombian source
also this is relevant

Liberals are so fucking petty. Why isn't this jailable behavior?

What the fuck is that
It's all fucking foam, do you eat it, drink it or breathe it?

>jailing people over whiny tweets
Now THAT is petty.

an average californian

when Trump is elected we should look into letting Hillary run that shit and exile them all

they're fucking delicious you insecure faggot

Youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=gvf5YDiCKTg

Surely you meant "delete" them all, right?

>starcucks

I'm fine if you enjoy coffee or some shit, but when it becomes that important to you it's time to stop.

GO GO GO

Don't worry guys. Pic-related is me and i'm currently on my way to this faggot's house to fuck him up. Turn on CNN tomorrow and watch for me.

>Frapp
>literally a coffee milkshake

tastes good man

a nigger, how surprising

you suck it up with your penis

He probably defines himself as "anti-establishment" too, similar to many of our remain voters who also suffer from the same cognitive dissonance.

To be honest, that is a pretty poor execution of the Frappula Frappuccino. It looks like one of those "Nailed It!" Pintrest memes.

Somebody tell that Sayyam al-Heid cunt to learn some fucking trigger discipline.

>michael (((cohen)))

>it's a numale that drinks overpriced starbucks and complains like a woman

go figure

>NAILED IT

What user referred to as jail-able was how the person who tweeted that also took part in bullying, assaulting and humiliating a homeless person

You're right but assault on an elderly woman isn't

Human liberal meme at starbucks

Holy shit I'm fucking mad right now, I'm pretty sure this fat fuck is brazilian. This fuckers aren't happy enough just fucking with our homeland but now are going to USA to shit up other peoples live too? I hope this guy gets what he deserves.

I'll post some of the shit he said on facebook before deleting it.

Third one.

>giving an addictive drug to people who can't afford it
i hope they were at least asking for it

I dont understand people that mindlessly treat any random nonsense they do every second.

This is the best one. "Help the poor and volunteer" he says after doing nothing while a homeless woman was assaulted.

Last one.

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE DESTROYS HIS FUCKING LIFE

being fucking homeless doesn't make you mentally ill

I fucking hate this guy

Now, don't get me wrong... but the homeless woman just kind of fell over, hardly "attacked" but almost certainly harassed.

The cunts harassing her were vile fucking degenerates however.

in all seriousness what DID he mean by this?

whats going to happen to the old lady?

true, but mental illness is a titanic predictor for homelessness.

Damn, he went private fast

Someone post his shit on Sup Forums that will basically end his social media life

>she forgot that LA is 90% Latino
>doesn't realize he's saying that LA is literally not America anymore
>Unwoken folks see this
>research demographics of LA
>see that immigration has pushed all the American sons and daughters out to the suburbs
>finally make the connection between cities not being safe, and Latinos and blacks taking over the same cities

>tfw comfy

>not keeping a finger on the trigger to lick shots at a nigger quicker
This is Sam "You Can Run But You Can't" Hyde we're talking about there, he's a goddamned menace and terror to society, he must be stopped

little offtopic but i have to ask
What would happen if someone entered the starbucks and just asked for normal coffee?
i was never in starbucks

Did someone say he wanted some pizza?

You get a normal coffee, which tastes like shit. If you want a good brew, you have to submit to Kona, Hawaii blends.

They have reasonable priced coffee too, it's just they're so well known for their fancy expensive hipster lattes

Their "cheap" coffee is just a normal roast bean, usually pretty strong, wakes you up meh stuff

This cunt has dun goof'd so bad.

>homeless = mentally ill
>I like homeless people I feel bad for them
>she was being racist and shouting stuff which I didn't video, I just videod her getting bullied to highlight her plight

No wonder he has 25 friends on Facebook, cunt

Tastes like shit because they use trash beans that is, not because black coffee is bad tasting (it isnt)

I see you guys already got him to make his accounts private. Good job

>

i drink black coffee pretty much every day and include in milkshakes without coffee a little more frequently than i should. i think I've got a healthy balance right now. i can't even rationalize paying $5+ for one of those starbucks coffees

>shares a video of himself harassing a homeless woman
>unironically expects us to draw the conclusion that she's the crazy one and not him

lol this idiot has no idea how badly this is going to backfire on him

>Says she has a mental disability
>So she's clearly not responsible for her actions or what she says
>Let's assault her
Why is the left so fucking stupid?

Hand out time

They already found his phone number and job address. Guarantee less than 24 he loses his job.

24 hours*

They politely ask you to either spend more money or leave.

I work with on the campaign and was asked to locate another person who was attacked for supporting Trump. He takes VERY good care of those types of people.

fucking pathetic fat piece of shit.
how can anyone who dares to call himself a man or a human do that.
beat up a homeless black women and destroy her things.
fucking hell I'm pissed anons.

I think their coffee is decent. They usually have a roast of the day kind of thing that's typically better than their regular everyday roast, and it's the same price. At least that's the case at the one by my house. A tall size is like $1.30 so it's not terrible.

Im happy I saw this thread again, first time i saw it a half hour ago I cringed so hard I had to close it

This is the reality we fucking live in

I can't do it anymore Sup Forums
I need to find a place far away from people any ideas?

Starcux Barista here

The left is the old frappula where we used rasberry syrup for the blood effect. This year were using some bullshit strawberry puree that's chunky and not liquidity that much. The old syrup made a lot better blood effect and this year when we use the same amount of the puree it turns out like the left. I usually use a little more than told to for a better visual result but that results in my manager yelling at me for wasting product.

But the bottom is missing the mocha syrup so whoever made that probably had no idea how to make it and just winged it due to retarded staff not informing us on these pop up speciality drinks' recipes

What the fuck is this spic even crying about in this tweet?

Grow a sac faggot pussy

Starbucks you stupid fuck

>blood effect
wtf. IT'S COFFEE. COFFEE SHOULD NOT HAVE A "BLOOD EFFECT".

He's not wrong. That frappuccino looks like shit.

He's still a scumbag though.

It's a fucking coffee.

How do you like working there? The one right up the block is hiring and I have a friend who works there that could easily get me the job.

So is Starbucks where he works at or some place he visited? If it's where he works at I need to contact that shit ASAP

what the fuck is up with that image m90

>Starbucks
>coffee

Did he died?

This
Coffee is for faggots anyway
Literally Jewish mind control for boomers

Would it be prudent to divert some of the Stronger Together efforts to get "#FrappulaFrappuccino" trending?

This, with everything else, could be the nail in the coffin.

He was one bad hombre inciting violence toward a trump supporter. Even though the media is telling us trump supporters are the violent biggots we need to be afraid of.

Really stimulates neurological brain activity doesn't it

>goes to a gym

Apparently he doesn't

Just sent an FBI tip including his full dox, facebook posts, friends posts, twitter, and the videos. I'll be surprised if neither the FBI nor anons get to him in the next week but i'll keep checking on his social media.

Lole am bump
Hopefully Tr*mp will deliver swift justice

Oh god, I wish trump would give me a gift.

shut the fuck up you retarded shit

Former Starcucks barista, those things are literal poison, I hated making them, and the worst was parents who would order them for their fat as shit kids.

>whats going to happen to the old lady?
Trump is going to fund her rehabilitation program and then give her a job once after she is rehabilitated

Praise Trump

not true, I have tried this in many coffee shops, not just starbucks. they ask
>well what kind of roast do you want
>well what sort of brew
>well what do you want in it
etc. it's not as simple as 'black coffee' to these people.

yeah this was the absolute last straw for me. the left has literally nothing going for them aside from them proclaiming they're defenders of the weak and disadvantaged. and they come out and do something like this? no, just no. they have no moral leg to stand on. their policies are shit, they're immoral, lying, cheating scum of the earth. i never hated a group of people so much as i hate the liberals right now.