Incoming Space and Missle Defense Command General "commits" suicide. This after Obamas Space Weather executive order

Incoming Space and Missle Defense Command General "commits" suicide. This after Obamas Space Weather executive order.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events
archive.is/XkrmW

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events
archive.is/XkrmW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7G2XYvAwU
youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs
youtu.be/RPGUQySBikQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adding: His suicide came just 2days before he supposed to take over US Space and Missle Defense.

They're likely setting up the pieces for a false flag Nuclear attack.

This guy probably wasn't willing to cooperate.
This is what happens to heroes in this world.

Agree 100%.

I don't want nuclear war Sup Forums

Wasn't the water filter salesman yelling about missing nukes not too long ago?

>Space Weather
I guess you could say clouds are gathering on the event horizon

>The Army said Friday it has determined that suicide was the cause of death

SUICIDE IS NOT A -CAUSE- OF DEATH.
A MOTIVATION, SURE, BUT NOT A FUCKING CAUSE.
THIS FUCKING ARTICLE SAYS "Suicide" FIVE FUCKING TIMES NOT INCLUDING THE HEADLINE.
DID HE SUICIDE HIMSELF 5 TIMES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD?

"suicide"

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

YOU RETARDS ON Sup Forums ALWAYS CRYING MUH HAPPENING

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events
>archive.is/XkrmW
Link is now broke, but facts remain. Dude was suicided just days before taking command and receiving a promotion.

Sumptin smells bad here, and it's not the fish.

They told him the truth about the flat earth, and he couldn't handle having to keep up the deception.

pure coincidence I'm sure

>Major General
>West Pointer
>committing suicide

fake meteor nuked above usa

emp destroys power grids

martial law - no election

obey comrade obama

A
FUCKING
TRUTH

bump

If you're talking about Major General John Rossi, it happened almost 3 months ago.

His body was shipped across country for autopsy, and no cause of death was ever given.

False flag atmospheric nuclear detonation covered as a solar flare event

Correct, ionosphere nuke would mimic the effects of massive solar flare.

>sure

I wonder why they would whack a dude like that? Maybe they thought he would expose the whole "Space-X" hoax?

You know he shot himself twice in the back of the head. Everyone knows this.

>the whole "Space-X" hoax?
tell me more

Did he turn spy? If he did that explains why he was "suicided"

What Space-X thing user?

What space-x hoax?

I didn't think you could be barbelled in zero g.

Globally there are about 50 "missing" Nukes. Some are from sunken subs; a couple from crashed airplanes. I'm not sure the details for all 50 however.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7G2XYvAwU

If you look at those fake CGI "Space-X" pretend launches, you realize the Graphics are literally 1930 Buck Rodgers tier. They don't even pretend to make the launches and landings look legit like a hollywood movie can.

Not to mention that they pretend the rockets land just in impossible way, a complete joke, also they never do this in any public area, where actual humans could see the fraud for what it is.

Pretty sure this dude is asserting that space travel is not possible, and we need not worry about EMPs, the assassination was just to cover up a conspiracy involving the entirety of the elites and NASA. Oh yeah, and the rest of the countries in world that have been to space, they're in on it too.

Unless I'm just missing something obvious.

Is this guy retarded?
1) The shell comes off
2) you could not see the camera on a ship that far away, if you have ever seen the launches in person you would know how big they are

>if you have ever seen the launches in person

Space X never lets anyone see the landings, because they only happen in a low-budget CGI.

Easy to stage a lift-off and the rocket lands harmlessly in the water. Impossible landings that defy gravity and physics? Yeah these will be done away from human witnesses, on a computer screen

Watch the landings yourself and see if you don't laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

Or ask them to watch a landing in person (lol)

That is the most autistic thing I have ever seen.

youtu.be/RPGUQySBikQ

(((suicide)))

I live in Huntsville, where this happened.

Local news has been reporting his death has been ruled a suicide, no other real info.

It was weird as shit when it happened.

Thank you for making this thread user. I made a similar one last week during FishboyGate and it was immediately pruned. I think there is so much to this story and there is barely a peep of it anywhere. RIP Gen. Rossi

I'm on standby for Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 now. :(

You are genuinely retarded

Uh...guys.
(((Someone))) just killed the link.

Convenient or Coincidence