Ewing's Marvel Epic Pt. 9

Prior threads are available here. Picking up where I left off with New Avengers Vol. 4
I'm getting shithoused. Ex texted me after I ghosted her and I realize I'm not healthy enough to date yet. I have an 8AM tomorrow but I'm prepared to look hungover.

Stay strong EST bro...and thanks for the long-running Ewing storytimes...this user is in your corner...cheers

That really means a lot man. She fucking used me in every way imaginable (financially, socially, emotionally, recreationally). There is literally not a single part of her life that didn't prosper while dating me, and after she got what she needed she peaced the fuck out. She used intimate information that I share with no one against me and more/less broke me.

ayy, New Avengers time
Not so ayy, that's rough buddy.

Why does Ewing keep getting shitty artists* while Bendis gets all the good ones? It's not fair.

*not counting his Ultimates collaborators

First, sorry for the image in a storytime but if I remember you like the gin. Second, I know how it is. I'm still sore but what gets me the most is the bitch ran off with my Preacher trades, my DS and games that had wicked high scores, and completely junked my ass across every spectrum. Three years I invested in her and even showed her the piece of property I'd bought to build on for the two of us. It completely blows when a love uses you and breaks you. I lost a job of five years because mine went full-on sabotage. And she knew I couldn't leave town because at the time my father had the cancer. Booze, sci-fi, comics, records and books kept me going. Have you read Tropic Of Capricorn?

You're golden man. Also I've never read that book, but I'll see if my library carries a copy.

I guess Bendis has just built up so much good will at Marvel that he can get whatever he wants. Don't understand it either. I like the guy but I know what he deserves.

>I'll see if my library carries a copy.
It's a fine read...also Women by Charles Bukowski...with a bit of My Morning
Jacket playing in the background. And a drink in hand.
Don't stop writing, discover weird grocery stores, lift, don't break contact with family, and don't stop believing. And yes, that last one is cheese but truth.

How many drinks is too much? I'm at 6-8 and dead set on reaching 10-12. I'm gonna inhale a Yuengling and see how I feel. America's oldest brewery. One of the best cheap lagers you can ever get your hands on.

Meh, I actually really like Sandoval's art for this book, while he was on it.

After drinking hard liquor alcohol tastes like water

>How many drinks is too much? I'm at 6-8 and dead set on reaching 10-12.
Try a fifth a night. I can get 19 shots out of a fifth and then pass out.

Sandoval is garbage, literally a bargain bin Madureira.

let's go for it. I've already done a dry run (I've done the lecture from start to finish and it was good) so let's get sloppy. Also Yuengling is fucking delcious. This was the beer I used to learn how to enjoy alchol. fucking schweet

You sound like you got a good head on your shoulders. I'm going for gold and not stopping till I heat 10 drinks

1 yuengling down

God did I miss Yuengling. Drink #8 or 9. Let's keep going. I wish I could stop dwelling. She's the reason I had to start seeing a psychiatrist every 3 weeks.

I use this old Jagermeister shot glass that's a bit more than a regular shot. I'm already up for drowning and Ewing...don't know Yuengling but if I do drink beer it's normally Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Bump

I've been on since about 2 this afternoon. Pacing to where I take a shot every half hour. I want to throw the laptop I use for streaming out the fucking window as it gurgles way too often.

Sierra Nevada is fucking glorious. FOr Yuengling, just think of a really solid lager. Like, a beer that yo9u would see to the definition of lager. Also I love Jager. Keep it in the freezer and it's hearty liquid gold.

Two words. My man. Other words, it's gonna get better. You may end up going through hell, but it CAN be better. At the rate I'm going, I am going to be sloppy as fuck for class. They'll get over it as long as they get a passing grade.

Bump

I'll check Yuengling out...I'm a bourbon myself. As far as bitches go, I'm good...it's been a while and I've worked it out...you will too. Just avoid heroin.

BUMP

Bump

New AvengBump

Is ProfessorBro still conscious?
Have the fiendish forces of fermentation finished our story time?
Bump to find out!

My man.

Was definitely a marijuana man but have been clean for six weeks. Fucking sucks. Drowning my sorrows in aclohol. Not gonna lie, but I miss it.

Computer locked up. Gotta go to bed but I'm gonna be up at seven.