So who deserves to be in the front of DC Trinity groupshots?

So who deserves to be in the front of DC Trinity groupshots?

None of them because the Trinity is a false and irrelevant concept. No one cares which DC golden age heroes had books that survived and the group dynamic has not been properly established even though it's been over a decade where they've tried to push the idea. It's still very clear that Bruce and Clark together work much better without her.

It's bad enough they insist on forcing the sword down our throats, but they can't even be bothered to draw it well? That's just insulting.

Also, there really isn't a Trinity. Not anymore at least. There is only Batman and some characters who happen to be in Batman's proximity. Batman.

Damn Cranky, Metal really broke you huh

Does Marvel have any sort of trinity of their own?

BATMAN AND DIANA SEEM TO HAVE BEEN A COUPLE IN THE MERCILESS UNIVERSE! REEEEEEE

Whoever is the arc centered around at the time
Alternatively the moneymaker
Personally upskirt shot of all three

Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor

They desperately want to force Captain Dyke in there but it doesn't work

It used to be Cap, Thor, and Iron Man. Before Secret Wars they were pushing Cap, Captain Marvel, and I think Iron Man.

Now I don't know. Miles, Ms. Marvel, and Nova?

>Nova
In your fucking dream pal

No, it just made me realize that every comic I like is 100% irrelevant because they aren't about Batman. And I've accepted that. Doesn't mean I ain't fucking pissed about it of course.

Pfft, what the fuck ever. Of course that was gonna happen. Who honestly didn't see that shit coming a mile away?

The shitty young nova not Dick.

Superman-front
Batman-right
Wonder Woman-left

Superman should always be in the front. ALAWAYS.

Unless it's one of those shots where the three have their backs against each other and the camera spins around them.

WW always for the upskirt potential.

They could have had one

bump

>every comic I like is 100% irrelevant because they aren't about Batman
What? Why? I don't understand this, I love batman but other heroes exist in the DC universe with their own stories and stuff.

This one
cuz muh dik

Each in turn.

pre MCU-Spider-Man,Wolverine, and The Hulk

Now-Capitan America,Iron-Man, and Thor

Whichever one happens to be the main focus of the story; i.e.if they're fucking Brainiac, Superman, if they're escaping Dr. Psych, Wondy, ect.

For quite a while now, Batman has been quite prominent, and his stories have lasting effects, like all that fuckery around infinite crisis or Forever evil and now Metal. You have to admit, while Batman is an interesting character, they tend to use him as a crutch or a wheelchair.

Holy shit this so much.

Like, don't get me wrong I love Diana, but DC is just claiming a dynamic that isn't there and pushing a book with it too