Does anybody here even remember Xavier Renegade Angel?

Does anybody here even remember Xavier Renegade Angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop this shit you cunt
I hate this meme and I hate how you people only like Xavier now because of this meme

Not only do I remember it, I love it and have a signed copy of the DVD.

Whats the cartoon on the right supposed to be?

>mfw reading the chad side in Xaviers voice

>>/out/

I do.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
If only the creator wasn't sucked into the Tumblr void and...crawled out.

same
Xavier is a genuine good show and the fanbase was good until memes ruined it
I kinda wanted this show to get the recognition it deserved a while ago but this is just ridiculous, and it makes real fans look bad

>tfw you seriously enjoy both shows and don't get why I have to pick a side just because "a website that this website doesn't like likes the show therefore we must dislike it"

I honest to go believe that if reddit liked Xavier over Rick and Morty a huge chunk of Sup Forums would hate it purely because of that fact.

No, but my boy in class told me about it. When I first saw the screenshots, I thought it was just MrEnter fodder. When I actually got around to watching the show, I thought it was legitimately entertaining. Now I can't seem to stop watching it. It's so charming.

Story?

I actually kinda wanna see this crossover. Could be fun to see Rick lose his shit over this guy. Science not being to explain him and for the first time, being actually scared of an actual supernatural threat related to a religion he seems to have issues with (although he deep down seems to be a believer, which might freak him out even more).

>Charming
This is the last word I would ever use to describe it.

>You couldn't seek your way out of a cardboard bag
>yeah, I know, 'cause it would be an Egg
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!?

It was underrated

This

He would have no reason to leave the bag because the bag is his egg and he belongs there. It's a joke about the futility of humans trying to escape the human condition

I remember seeing a commercial for it but thinking it looked retarded.

I thought the same thing about Frisky Dingo and regret the judgement on both.

I think it's starting to get annoying how hard people are trying to push this show. I mean, we all like it, but there just isn't that much else to talk about it, there is nothing new being developed around it and we have already seen the 2 seasons it has.

What doth life?

>Xavier's mere presence is antithetical to reality.

Rick would just have to assume he did LSD, provided he survives the encounter.
hell if you were to see the show from a different point of view, meeting xavier is like meeting slenderman or cthulhu or some shit.

Never aired in my country, but I watched all of it a week ago just because of this meme.

>Formulaic predictability becomes even more noticeable on rewatches
>becomes more noticeable on rewatches
What is that even supposed to mean? Of course you'd notice something after rewatching it.

i still dont get it
what does a bag have to do with an egg?

I watched the whole series this week just because of that picture, and I opened Sup Forums today to discuss it and ask if there was anything else like it.

Is there anything else like it?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

This is nothing like Xavier, except the gross humor I guess.

so at what point do the mods finally start treating spamming this shit like the shitposting it is

Same with autists mentioning Wonder Showzen to be contrarian to both.
Fuck off, WS was mentioned like once in a year on a good day before you started to push this shitty meme so don't tell me you faggots give a fuck.
>Sup Forums mods
>useful
Lel

I remember it because it has my name in the title.

Disliked it because it looked ugly.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, do you consider Xavier: Renegade Angel a good animated show? Not in the "so bad its good" way but rather as an actual enjoyable series.

I saw the first episode a few days ago and while I thought the general concept was certainly unique, I didn't really perceive it as any different from your average adult cartoon.

It's hard to watch because it's obnoxious and the pacing is weird, but it's smart. A lot smarter than most people would be able to catch. The guys who made it are clearly well-versed in Eastern metaphysics/philosophy of religion and history of Western thought.

Wonder Showzen's better tho

>D-Don't look at him, Morty. He is death incarnate Morty. T-The guy actually scares me, Morty. ME.

That's doubtful, Reddit likes a lot of things that Sup Forums likes. The problem is that when Sup Forums DOESN'T like something that attempt to distance themself from it by associating it with reddit(and in general associating negative characteristics of media with reddit).

He became a she, all you need to know.