So, whats next for him?

So, whats next for him?

Gets an incredibly hot gf and is now nice to Star & co.

Another journey of self-improvement followed by the world stepping on him, repeating the cycle until eventually he comes out of it the strongest character of them all.

Is this the only SVTFOE thread?

The next step, logically, is for him to learn how to magic without THE WAND.

is there a problem with that

Further pain, further misery, and further struggle in his path to greatness.

And I'll be rooting for him every step, I pretty much just watch this show for him, enduring the magical girl filler that happens while he's off-screen.

>S3 ramps up to Star vs. Eclipsa
>Ludo returns as the green ranger with his new wandless Levipotato

Performing a hostile takeover to become the new main character

Ludo fucking dies

no more suffering

Why the fuck did they release those episodes so early

Why couldn't they have just waited until the full season was ready

FUCK

Stage productions. The stress of an animation studio is taking its toll so expect to see a washed up Ludo one man show or experemental theater piece after the end of the series.

I'm actually rooting for the little guy

Who wouldn't be?

What are the odds of:
>Starco being canon
>jantom being canon
>Jackie being with anyone or being relevant in any capacity

> Starco

Basically 100 percent in the long run

> jantom

I'd say maybe 20% right now, they haven't even met but some people say they'd be a good match, I happen to disagree

> Jackie

I think Jacktom could be a possibility

Despite his bad upbringing, teenage mistakes, and all the pain suffering he experienced, he will come through and come out on top. He will learn that there are no shortcuts to greatness. He will learn the value of good teachers and the value of having friends. Through hard work and determination he will become stronger. He will become the person he always desired to be. He will save the situation when everything will seem hopeless. He will LEVITADO the fuck out of the final boss. In the end, he will become a hero.

Jarco is objectively a bad ship. Why is it that it's always the relationship with the LEAST possible amount of chemistry that is canon? Janco or markapoo, hell even tomco is better. Jarco has no spark and it's all jackies fault.

Starco was confirmed.
>>Jackie being with anyone
Likely 0. Her analogue, lord Mildrew, never got with anyone (game of flags).

What about relevance/ remaining a friend?

That could very well be Jackie's dad right? Nefcy has to be fucking with us.

truly, ludo is a rainbow in the dark. him hopping back into a portal wasnt just a gag, he though he needed to go on a spiritual journey to find himself. alone into the void again after being used. He only knows one spell, but perhaps even he too can learn to dip down, but it will be even harder because thats how he rolls.

>Ludo and Star are two sides of the same coin: both must suffer before their comfort
Pure pottery

Star DID posses his body for a couple seconds

Whoever said comfort was at the end of their journey?

Theology and the Venus butterfly technique. On an unrelated note: they pretty much fucked up any possible contact they could've had with these people, right? I mean, they act like they've never seen a human/Mewman in their lives.

Ludo has chosen the hardest road of all.

He walks the road that leads to wisdom.

>[Boulevard of Broken Dreams playing in the distance]

>label your generals so mods will be sure to nuke them
What did he mean by this?

Would be funny if he ends up in earth trough a portal and decides to settle there while star and co. are in mewni

Marco's harem.

Tell me more

>when I was like five year old
Lost it with that delivery.

>showing "five" with both his hands
That was cute.

i still think ludo is endgame
think about it, he has accomplished more than star because he is allowed to lose everything while star is always saved by plot armour
who knows how amazing ludo will be in three seasons, a bad guy you cant defeat without having him return twice as strong, noe thats a threat

Klaus?

Hopefully never appearing again.

this

t. Toffee
just accept that the year of the Kappa is coming

1/2

Greetings Sup Forums,

It's me again, the guy taking my friend Anonyhomie through Star VS.

Well, we're at the final chapter for the moment. We just watched Battle for Mewni. Reactions were largely as expected, and as ever, may be paraphrased for dramatic effect. To his credit, he understood the significance of the reunion scene.

Anonyhomie: She asked him to take off her horns.
Anonyme: Yep.
Anonyhomie: And he did.
Anonyhomie: Her possibly cuck horns.
Anonyhomie: Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
Anonyme: Yeeeeeeeeeeep.

He's still a slight Jackiefag, so he's extra pissed that she didn't show up and they didn't actually resolve anything related to that. But I think we all are. He also thought it was pretty damn cold when Marco left the resistance in the dungeon. And, of course, he was pretty stoked that Marco has never looked cuter in that beret.

He also correctly guessed way back after Storm the Castle that Toffee's goal was to eradicate all magic, so he finally got vindicated on that.

2/2

I loaned him the comic and the guidebook a couple weeks ago, plus Star VS the Forces of Shipping. Because I need him to understand why Starco is cute and perfect, and also I wrote it and like pimping it at every opportunity. And what, he's gonna know I'm a sperg? He already knew that. But he hasn't read those yet. However, I think he's been exploring the fandom.

Anonyhomie: Dude, what's a waifu?
Anonyme: You've been on the weird part of the internet, haven't you?
Anonyhomie: Yep.
Anonyme: And you've never been part of a fandom before?
Anonyhomie: Nope.
Anonyme: Hoo boy. You may not be ready for what you're getting into. For example, do you know what rule 34 is?
Anonyhomie: Yep. Did you know there's a whole site for it?
Anonyme: You're ready.

On a more general Sup Forums related note, now that he's caught up I'm not quite sure what to do. Star VS may not be objectively the best cartoon ever, but it's pretty damn good and it's one with an unusually high emotional impact. I can't think of anything that even compares in that regard. So I've decided to step him up to the good stuff. The French Stuff.

I tried Ladybug with him actually before Star VS and he hated it. But I decided to force him to watch the first couple episodes of Wakfu. To his surprise, he fucking loves it. Given that he's a Jackiefag it's probably the hips. Not that I disagree on that point.

So, that's the end of the story for now. We all sit on the top of a hill on the rollercoaster that is Nefcy's Wild Ride. Until November, we suffer together.

>they didn't actually resolve anything related to that
Easy. They didn't have any time for this. They had to save the kingdom.

I'm glad that your friend liked the show, by the way.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why they didn't resolve it and that they had bigger fish to fry.

I'm still pissed as a Starcofag, and he's pissed as on the fence leaning toward Starco. And if Jackie isn't in the first episode in November and they don't have it out, there's gonna be riots and I'm gonna lead them.

I want the "first" episode when the show comes back to just be Star and Marco going on an adventure like old times, and then right at the end Marco gives Star (and everyone) a soul-crushing reality check by formally rejecting her confession and going home to his parents and Jackie.

>Actually tries to learn magic and follow his teacher instead of doing whatever the fuck he likes like Star
Can't believe season 2 made him so much likeable than her

I would have to go see a doctor for a sufferection lasting longer than four hours.

Can't wait for the moment when Ludo explains her what is Levitato, and she says: "Oh, it seems that i made my own..."

Later she lets him write a page about Levitato in her new spellbook.

I know that post card is a fanwork but... who is it supposed to be addressed to?

user
Or, maybe, Starfan13.

Kills Eclipsa with a house.

Ludo
Brudo
Crudo
Zudo
Tudo
Rudo
Cludo
Judo
Budo
Pudo
Gudo
Dudo
Hudo
Fudo
Grudo
Bludo
Nudo
Wudo
Qiudo
Pludo
Chudo
Drudo
and Dennis

Did I forget any?

Menudo?

>23

>24

where are another 26?

It was fun being around to watch the progression, user. Reminded me of hanging out with my buddies and introducing/being introduced to new series. I miss those days.. Thanks for sharing.

Yudo

crap i now that one
i should stop watching cartoons and get some friends

Hopefully they'll write him out of the series and bring back ferguson

>plot twist: Ludo befriends A&F and all three are written out of the show later

He a midget bird, tho.

He's gonna get his big boy body. You'll see.

We don't know how fixed wand would affect him yet. And i'm sure that if writers were going to return him to the show he should go through this experience.

>Alfonzo , Ferguson and Ludo have discount magical adventures
i will aprove only 1 episode

Jackie, of course.

Makes sense. Marco finally realises that he should keep his gf aware of his adventures plus Star really likes her friends!