The Most Overrated Cartoons Ever Made

At least here on Sup Forums...

But those hardly get talked about a lot aside from Over the Garden Wall.

And I think plenty of people had mentioned that Motorcity was good, but would've benefited a lot from being a bit more adult.

To be fair, aside from OTGW, all of them were canceled prematurely due to bullshit which means people view it as better than it actually was

Teen Titans
Samurai Jack
Ed Edd and Eddy

Wrong list, buddy.

You're absolutely right.

Reminder to faggots: overrated=/=bad

Gumball

But Over the Garden Wall deserves all the praise it gets.

Sym-Bionic Titan was every bit of its hype though. Fuck I miss action cartoons

Teen Titans

Not a bad show but it's fans like to make it seem like it's the second coming of Christ when it's just a decent action show.

This. It still hurts we will never ever see a sequel.

Courage the cowardly dog
Ren&Stimpy

>Over the Garden Wall

I'm pretty sure you were in the recent thread shitposting, weren't you?

Tuff Puppy

Not shitposting. Just posting.

This.

Pretty overrated list.

>Cyber Six
>Overrated

wot?

Spectacular Spider-Man
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

What thread?

So in this case overrated translates out to "appreciated exactly in conjunction to it's relative quality but too much for my whiny ass"?

So what's a perfectly rated show then Mr. Taste?

Are those overrated or is there just not that much to compare them to?

Anything where the fans are autistic about anyone criticizing it automatically makes it overrated

What is the point of calling something overrated if you like it?

>This show is a 10/10, but too many people like it!

Young Justice>>>TT
Teen Titans does have some really good episodes, but a lot more that are just a chore to get through. Also Deathstroke, I mean Slade, never meant sense as the main villain for a group of teens.

Regardless of if this post is serious is mystery inc really that good? From my experience with Scooby doo I'd say it's fun but wouldn't put anything related to it near avatar of gravity falls.

I have legitimately never seen this board talk about Cybersix

I love Spectacular, but it seems any show Weisman does gets overrated as fuck. Ridiculous wall charts, keikakus and autistic sexual headcanons do not make your show good.

Except Gargoyles. That was the good shit.

It's just saying that people tend to rate it too highly then you think it deserves. If I think Teen Titans is a 7/10 show but everyone calls it a 9/10, I think it's overrated

There were practically daily threads recently, with virtually nothing but praise.

If you're thinking of the various "regular" Scooby-Doo series, Mystery Inc. is so far above and beyond those that it's not even funny (just sad).