Marvel tried to replace the X-men with this

>Marvel tried to replace the X-men with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=014XT8PHT6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Medusa's actress shaved her head for this.

>We demand to be taken seriously

>granny tits
Every single time.

Actually it was with the movie.
Your pic is merely the damage control from after Feige kicked out Perly and his crew of the films.

Maximus Bolton is gonna carry this show.

>implying i care about the what the difference was
>implying i'm not going to shitpost constantly about this shit being the thing that killed that Inhumans push for good

Beat me to it

>Being Serinda Swan
>Being pretty enough to be on movies and tv
>Not being pretty enough to be on good movies and decent tv

Bump for the fallen angel

Go ahead my friend I merely like to stat the correct facts.

*the record

Fun fact: As many other jewish people, Ike Perlmutter himself is a close friend of Donald Trump.

Anything else I can help you with tonight, user?

Keep crying marvel

is that ramsay bolton?

How come I have never heard of this property or these characters until Agents of Shield, especially if they have been around since 1965?

You don't read comics and only watch movies/shows about them?

Holy shit just try to promote New Warriors,Alpha flight or some shit no one wants to see bootleg X-men

Because they suck and Marvel wouldn't want to confuse people since they're identical to the x-men in every single way.

Blackbolt's face makes it look like he realized just how irrelevant the Inhumans are and how unlikely it will ever be that he'll collect those Avengers paychecks juuuuust as they snapped the pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=014XT8PHT6s
I don't know what's worst: how awful it looks, or all the shilling going on in the comments section.

Kind of.

The difference is the X-men are enjoyable.

Muties suck, so they had to be replaced with an equally sucky product.

>>Twitter reviews say it's good.
Please be shills.

Damn...

Crystal is so hot

They are literally Marvel and Disney employees.

fox owns alpha flight and they're planning on making a movie about it

>there are literally people who believe this meme bullshit

'sup, Kike.

I wonder why they would buy Alpha flight movie rights, that shit was probably cheap as fuck.

they got alpha flight when they got the rights to the x men and mutants in general

The Inhumans were side characters for the FF4 too, but branched into their own thing that never really caught on or got fleshed out enough. They got brought back into relevancy recently with Black Bolt being on the Illumanti.

Andd...

The Inhumans ARENT the X-Men, in shallow comparison, sure. BUT Marvel has never actually tried to flesh out the differences to make them stand out on their own and are very obviously just trying to substitute the mutants for Inhumans because of movie-right stuff with Fox and the X-Men.

I feel the Inhuman's could be a lot better if Marvel just wasn't as retarded as they are. But at this point I don't even care, you know?

This looks awful man

Yea, they got A+ casting for maximus and its for a shit show. Fuck Ike.

It's so bad.

Are the reviews for it out yet?

Every superhero/comic related thing gets good early buzz on twitter. Not just paid shilling but because the kind of nerds to get early viewings are the types who would gush over anything.

The critic reviews of Inhumans have been absolutely scathing

>the X-men are enjoyable
The x-men haven't been enjoyable since the mid 90's.

but Whedon's run was in 2004

It's amazing how obscure they've remained. I was obsessed with Marvel as a kid in the 90's and thought I knew a lot of lesser known characters but Inhumans still managed to fly under the radar.

haha let's laugh at this dumb show for a 10th time hahahahaha so silly and dumb. good job, Mahvel jews.

Fuck off with that breakworld shit, Brand is the only good thing to come out of that run. And I fucking love Colossus, but that run sucked.

I'm the only one that can't take this superpower seriously?Super Hair?The worst part is that she is supposed to be seen as a powerhouse.

Why did they spend money on big name actors like Ramsey? Actually established Inhuman characters like Quake/Chloe Bennet could have co-starred in this show for a fraction of the price.

Also AoS takes a back seat to this garbage? Fuck that

I feel the exact same way. Like,
I can understand it if her hair is supposed to be super strong and really hard to destroy, but it's just so fucking stupid.

There aren't any big name actors in it. I doubt this cast cost much.

It looked so bad in its trailer. Marvel really expects this show to be taken as seriously as the X films and shows. Good luck with that, Marvel.

Eh, Bayonetta has some ridiculous hair powers

>ITT people who do not recognize Dongfang Bubai as the strongest martial artist

Not really, she just uses hair as a medium to summon demons.

>Serinda Swan
She was so hot.

>was
Nigga she sill is. This show just can't capture her beauty since production is shit.

Her hair is literally magic, though.

Agents of Shield's longevity despite how terrible it is only goes to show that Inhumans will probably last just as long due to casuals not caring

>budget increases as season goes on to fuck with viewer expectations

Nice meme

it honestly took me quite a while to get that they were inhumans, since no one looks like they should.
I'm assuming the black dude is Gorgon, and the asian, tattooed man is Karnak, but the other two, I have no clue.

C'mon man, even with the shitty quality, you should be able to recognize Crystal by her hair stripe alone.

THAT is Crystal? Are you shitting me?

Why they costumes are so shitty?This is far worse than Flash and Arrow costumes, they're supposed to be a hih advanced society?Looks more like a bunch of homeless hippies

>cut off his own dick to be the strongest
>still gets cucked by a faggot with a sword
I dunno man

>not being a kike
Underachiever.

a quick glance at Uncanny X-Force and Endangered Species says you're wrong.

>doubts shills exist
>doubts the exist on actual social media
when faggots try to spin it that Sup Forums is small potatoes enough to be shill free I think they're dumb. Faggots like you? You're either a shill yourself or completely ignorant to how the internet operates.