WE HAVE TO FIND THE BASED HOMELESS WOMAN WHO PROTECTED THE TRUMP STAR

Mr. Trump has a gift for her. We have to help!

ANGELENOS, WE NEED YOU!

twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
youtube.com/watch?v=9VLnYr4XmrY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtu.be/bPsxvqJeaI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP FOR JUSTICE.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP THIS POOR NIGGER WOMAN!

BUMP

BUT

YOU FUCKING CALI/POL/ACKS HAVE FINALLY SOMETHING USEFULL TO DO AS CITIZENS

Brits went to the embassy to check on Assange and Yanks can't even help a poor woman

shameful.

Liberals can no longer claim to care about the homeless or women’s rights. There are countless examples of people being abused for simply holding a differing opinion from the left. why do they do? Celebrate it of course. Fucking disgusting.

Here is the vid btw

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Some guy on twatter said her name was Marsha lee and he sees her on the Santa Monica pier.

(((Cohen)))

Oh wait do we all of a sudden love kikes now?

That guy had anti trump shit on his twitter. Full of shit

Just ruthless lawyers if trump

This is going to be amazing if Trump finds her and helps her out financially.

She is homeless.
Homeless people are often quite weird and/or have mental and/or drug problems.

DO NOT make her a symbol of "blacks favoring trump"
Its very likely she is a bad example.
ONLY Use this incident to show how much unfair hate trump voters are getting from.
DO NOT link it to the homeless woman personally

Well fuck. Hope they find her.

God that's infuriating

Eat a dick kraut
We're rallying to take care of our own, can you say the same?

Blow it out your ass faggot

Video if anyone is curious:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VLnYr4XmrY

He's gonna grab her by the pussy

It's another paid dindu nuffin like Diamond and Skank.

you can be nice to her
but dont try to make some "hey look everyone she's our hero"
Then some hilldawgs will only try to throw shit at her and it wont do any good for her

She doesn't need to be an example of blacks supporting Trump, but if Trump publicly helps her out it will be good PR for him.

Plus it will draw attention to the fact that Hillary's goons are attacking people for publicly supporting Trump.

Lmao at Drumpfkins pretending to care for an old homeless black woman.

how about all non-americans quit discussing US politics. yall have enough of your own shit to worry about.

This.
Virtue signalling much?

>only liberals are allowed to pretend to care about people

A FUCKING LEAF

I live in North Hollywood. The hispanics in this area are such garbage people.

How does it feel to be in the presence of people who actually care about other people?
Leafnigger.

>what are ID's

Holy shit is the fucking fire rising?

SHE'S ONE OF OUR OWN YOU MOTHERFUCKER

WE TAKE CARE OF OUR FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS

HOLY SHIT! A talking monkey!

Why do these "libertarians" "freedom lovers" think it's ok to infringe on the rights and freedom of others?

It's like these "libertarians" aren't actually for freedom, but instead some kind of mutated nazis with a "greater good solution"

They seem to think it's ok to attack others that don't share their "aryan" world view, because others are untermensch, not aryan progressives like them.

Locate the negress, I want to see this

Go to the other thread. I'm heading there. 30 mins out.

MY PEOPLE EATS YOUR PEOPLE

Pick your Battles

Start a Go fund me

>>i will donate 20 to this homeless lady

Sieg Hiel

Need the dox info on fat hambeast and guy recording. Thank

THIS

AMERICA FOR AMERICANS SEND THE MEXICAN NATIONALISTS BACK

>find Trump Star Guard
>send her to private doctors to get diagnosed
>fill her full of emotion stabalising and brain altering drugs
>get her lucid just long enough to film a sob story about her tragic life and how Hilltards were dicks
>then keep her hidden away in a house somewhere doped up on tranquilisers so she can't fuck up and occasionally wheel her out for press
>Trump looks like a hero for helping, Hillary looks like a cunt with cunt supporters

I don't see a downside

Heil

spell check

Europoors don't know how to stay out of our business because they haven't figured out how to get our dick out of their mouths yet

If someone does track her down then I'd donate money to this woman, and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone.

I bet Donald would personally help her out, too. He's a good guy.

I hope he's going to give her a gun and make a her a commander in the right wind deathsquads. Her signature move can be to run people over with her homeless cart

>Blacks favoring trump
But some do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

>id
Ohey! :^)

When you actually do something to help people its not virtue signalling. When you cry and call names and make a scene because not yours, but the potential feelings of others who you dont know are hurt, then my leafy friend you are virtue signalling.

I wonder if it's a small loan of one million dollars

What is with this culture of making a "model" or "hero" out of everyone? She's neither, if anything she's a person who stood by her convictions which is respectable for anyone who isn't a little bitch. I can hardly see why giving them respect as a person is paramount to making her into an idol. Do you over think everything like this?

>he doesn't have a Jewish lawyer
It's like you want to lose all your lawsuits.

We should give the based homeless woman a home with internet access and make her do an AMA on Sup Forums

Sup Forums + Homeless black women = LOVEEE

Bump

>30+ people standing around an old homeless woman and shouting insults at her.
>then they push her down
>and shout more insults at her
this must be the charitable liberals i've heard so much about.

Trump is going to give her a House you Guys.......

its bc our shitty media desu. only way to get shit covered. it attracts underage retards who like feel good shit

BUMP

i'm glad to see this tweet but i'm hopeful he doesn't give her an autographed book

hope somebody finds that woman before she kills herself.
WTF is wrong with these people.

well yeah, thats excatly what i mean,
but im afraid if you put her out to public by "finding ehr" and spaming shit about her on Sup Forums eventually media on one side will try to declare her a hero and on the other side throw shit at her and it wont be good for her or trump

The only negatives I see is ignoring her, she is in meat space, shilling for Trump as hard as she can, if Trump wants to assist her with whatever that's his prerogative and I say if anons here want to do that as well, that's theirs as well. However no matter which way you cut it, those people in the video attacking her and openly democrat is a lot of negative press.

This is horrible. Liberals and leftists are more tolerant? This is almost heartbreaking how they team up on her.

Trump on this we just need to find her.

Shes got herself a nice new house and a job coming her way.

It makes me rage so hard. Respect your elders and the fucking homeless. I'm not for handouts, but fuck all if I let someone kick a woman while she's down.

I feel my blood vaporizing

>Liberals and leftists are more tolerant?

maybe if you agree with everything they say

This is the first time I'm hearing of someone spinning this as "blacks for trump".

>post yfw she gets set for life and is back on the street in 6 months

Weird how conservatives actually care and liberals only use them as pawns huh?

>BASED HOMELESS WOMAN
You mean the crisis actress hired for this stunt.

We have no problem with black people. It's the niggers that we are concerned with. Get your shills and CTR the fuck outa here faggot.

Well she didn't promise to get bussed around and vote eight different times - they don't take kindly to that

Make like tree and leaf faggot

t. mexican intellectual

That's what happened to that one guy with the enormous chin and excellent voice.

youtu.be/bPsxvqJeaI8

Mirror of the video.

This disgusts me on a level that I never thought could be. I don't care what that homeless woman's opinion was, or who she supported, NOBODY in this country deserves to be assaulted, insulted, berated, and have her only few things destroyed before her eyes, because of a differing opinion.

Each and every one of those fucking monsters does not deserve the rights their country has bestowed upon them. It's sickening to see a mob gang up on someone with nothing but their voice and a few fliers taken away from her and destroyed.. Fucking disgusting.

I consider myself a humble man, but things like this always move me to anger. If I were present, I'd stand by this woman. Nobody, regardless of who they support, deserves this kind of treatment.

>post yfw Trump gives her a job and permanent residence at his new hotel that he just opened awhile back

Yup, he should get her off the street and then use her to show how he'll get other people off the street and out of financial ruin by bringing jobs back to America, or some shit like that.

Want your blood to boil user?
>"Feeling entertained"
Got more for those who want to rage

Travel safe my friend

>Trump tracks her down and gives her a ton of money out of his own pocket

Would this help him get the black vote at such a critical juncture?

Let's imagine she's an actress - does that make the actions of the protagonists any less significant?

>Mexican intellectuals
Keep it 3'rd World, Jose.

From the very beginning I knew that she knew what she was doing, she knew she would go "viral" and Trump would see and notice. This was her end game. Good Game Lady! I would too.

THE GUY ON THE LEFT PUNCHES HER IN THE JAW OFF CAMERA BEFORE SHE FELL DOWN!!!

SHE WAS OUT COLD!!!

THEY CALL HER AN ACTOR TO GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

SPREAD THE TRUTH IN YOUTUBE COMMENT SECTION!!!

Even if it doesn't I honestly think Trump would have done it regardless.

hypocritical faggot

It's the liberals who are trying to act mighty and just and prophet-like and then do this shit.

She's American homeless and that is her kek given right. You still shouldn't assault street people if they're not bothering anyone. This one even drives lib lobs into impotent fits, so bonus.

>We're rallying to take care of our own

Says a lot about who Americans consider "their own".

>hypocritical faggot

Tell me just how you think that is hypocritical.

How many lottery winners are broke five years later? Trump built his into an empire. He may have had a few bumps on the way, but the mf is a multi billionaire. Go fuck yourself you shill shitty leaf.

TAKE MY BUMP

fuck trump
make usa mexico again
kill niggers

I tweeted the LAPD with the youtube channel and a segment of the video of her being attacked.