This could beat almost everyone in the Marvel comics

This could beat almost everyone in the Marvel comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGRHqvC7f_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting Godzillashit should be a bannable offense at this point.

wrong picture OP

Im sure Captain Planet could find a way

What if somebody tries to have sex with them?

>Something beaten by a faggot turtle
>vs
>something who's mere presence turns normal humans into fucking skeletons

Found the power level fag!

Cry more.

Even guys with crazy healing factors, like Wolverine?

Come to think of it, didn't he regenerate from just a skeleton once?

Only ones I can think of that'd survive Hedorah are the ones with regeneration, but not slow regen, like, Hulk levels. So Hulk, She-Hulk, Wolverine, X-21, and Deadpool

>faggot turtle
Thats the motherfucking Spirit of the Earth, faggot fuck

Yeah, but what's Wolverine going to do? It took almost all the electricity in Tokyo to phase Hedorah, even then, it took multiple beams from Godzilla reflected at twice the power to dry Hedorah out.

Oh, he's fucked. But guys like him will at least survive, even if they can't do anything to actually stop Hedorah.

Phyrexia can beat DC and Marvel, together.

Agreed, and I don't even hate kaiju shit but any thread involving it is either the same overrated Godzilla in Hell comic storytime or 99% off topic circle jerking.

So? Jubilee could fucking do the same explosion shit to Irys if she was pissed off enough and had her mutant powers.

Gamera monsters are made of tissue paper.

So are Godzilla monsters

Showa monsters, maybe.

Oh, how so? Godzilla has proven to be one of the toughest mother fuckers.

>Barugon, Gamera's first enemy, was sent sprawling across the ground by a punch from a nearly frozen Gamera, bleeding profusely.
>Anguirus was dropped from thousands of feet in the air onto his back, got up, was stomped flat, then got up and back into the fight

>Gamera in 1995 was taken out by a few missiles and pinned to the ground long enough for Gyaos to slice open his cheek

Gamera monsters in general are far lighter than what they should be.
Hell, the range of weight between Gamera and Godzilla is laughable

Anyone with electric powers would turn him into a dried out turd

That's the problem, they'd have to get close, and Storm needs to breath, right?

Biollante got her shit kicked in TWICE while Godzilla's power was drained by that anti-nuclear bacteria
Heisei Ghidorah got fucking raped, then got raped again when they brought him back from the future
Space Godzilla became a fucking pussy after they destroyed his crystals
Mothra is self explainatory
Orga was a fucking idiot
Titanosaurus became a fucking pussy after they destroyed the radio waves controlling him
Kumonga and the Mantises are self explanatory
etc.

Gamera is really neat.

So Space Godzilla was a pussy after you crippled his powers?
Same with Titanosaurus?

Kumonga is actually Godzilla's strongest earth foe, no one realizes Godzilla would have been killed multiple times if Minya didn't interrupt Kumonga.

Gamera always has to retreat after his first battle with a monster and weighs a pitiful 1,200 metric tons at most.
He also bleeds easily

Yes, you posted literally the only page from the shitty crossover that ever gets seen in these off-topic stealth kaiju generals, well done.
Well since Sup Forums """mods""" won't be deleting this thread any time soon, why is Gamera such a bitch compared to Godzilla? They're frequently competing for the same market so you'd think Gamera would've had it's game upped dramatically at some point. I mean when silver age Superman did insane shit so did silver age Thor in response.

Keep in mind I'm asking as someone with bare minimum knowledge of kaiju shit in general.

Gamera is strategic
That takes skill

>Showa Gamera was scared of shotguns
>Barugon's weakness was water, and bleeds when water hits his body, or down right paralyzes him
>Showa Gyaos couldn't even move his fucking head.
>Jiger was killed by a statue
>Guiron was unable to really damage Gamera, and was blown in half
>Space Gyaos was an idiot and sonic cuttered his leg off
>Viras was too stupid to unlodge himself from Gamera's body
>Zigra went on land where he lost mobility and was fucked
>Heisei Gyaos were literal canon fodder
>Legion was the only real threat
>Irys, being a Gyaos, sucked at fighting
>Heisei Gamera was almost killed multiple times, and was taken down and grounded by missiles
>Toto was beaten to hell and back
>Zedus was killed by a baby Gamera

Gamera instantly went to being super child friendly. Godzilla didn't really even become a hero until the early 70s, even when he was saving Earth and was a good guy in the 60s, he was still considered a major threat to humans.

Though, Gamera had more exposure to the west thanks to MST3K's Gamera riffing.

man I forgot how much Heisei Gamera movies assfuck Heisei Godzilla movies
The Godzilla special effects and human characters are fucking embarrassing, AND they had a higher budget
Yet Earth Turtle had the better movies

Gamera DID up his game back in 1995, with the Gamera Trilogy, and it was super good. Highly recommended.

Gamera was made slightly weaker for two basic reasons: more chances for injuries, which means more chances for gore (that was the series' thing--more blood and guts than you'd find in Godzilla), and so his comeback victories are more badass. Although admittedly, Godzilla does that too.

Gamera's not as successful
Gamera The Brave didn't do so well
Gamera the Cartoon Network series got cancelled as well

>Irys, being a Gyaos, sucked at fighting
Irys was the anti-Gamera

>Biollante got her shit kicked in TWICE while Godzilla's power was drained by that anti-nuclear bacteria
Biollante is a fucking tree, and Godzilla wasn't affected by the ANEB until the end of their second fight, after he'd blown a hole through Biollante's skull.
>Heisei Ghidorah got fucking raped, then got raped again when they brought him back from the future
It was disgraceful, but he still was shown as invincible against the JSDF, which is more than Heisei Gamera can say.
>Space Godzilla became a fucking pussy after they destroyed his crystals
Not really, it took a lot to kill that thing.
>Mothra is self explainatory
Mothra? The monster who has the best win record against Godzilla, and has never been defeated by human effort??
>Orga was a fucking idiot
So are you, what's your point?
>Titanosaurus became a fucking pussy after they destroyed the radio waves controlling him
Titanosaurus was a peaceful creature placed under mind control and then attacked with its weakness, so what?
>Kumonga and the Mantises are self explanatory
Kumonga was a serious threat in Son of Godzilla. The Kamacuras were dispatched by Godzilla fairly easily but were too much for human effort in Final Wars.

>Gamera instantly went to being super child friendly.
He did kill the shit out of some of the villain monsters though.

kids always loved seeing godzilla blow stuff up though, even during the first one's hiroshima metaphor. that's why godzilla raids again is less serious already

>Gamera's a good turtle
>He dindu nuffin
Was it autism?

>crossover
Nigger Godzilla was a straight up 616 character for a long time

Yet was shit. It barely moved and couldn't fight properly and was pretty stupid compared to other monsters.
Yeah, BUT in the same series, Gamera gave a fat Japanese child a ride on his back towards a Ferris wheel.

Shut up Kenny.

>Crossover
>Godzilla was a 616 character since 1976-1990

Shut up Boco

Yeah, those movies could have used more Gyaos getting chopped to pieces.

>and was pretty stupid compared to other monsters
It was evenly matched with Gamera until the fire punch

He moved less then Ghidorah did in the 70s, yet was a match for Gamera.

You know I'm starting to understand that one user who has a massive hateboner for Sup Forums because of their Godzilla threads

It mainly just triggers power level fags, cause Godzilla tanked the Avengers. It's really fun to anger power level fags.

The guy fucking loathes Western cape and will always call Sup Forums Sup Forumsmblr.
Hell, the guy just hates Western Godzilla fans in general

You wanna get that guy really upset? Post about Ultraman beating Galactus.

I support him then

So he's a weeaboo?

How would that make him upset?
Again, he fucking despises capeshit

Doesn't want America to talk about his glorious Japan exclusive heroes.

How much pollution does the 616 Earth produce?

He made this image and said on Sup Forums that he's perfectly fine with being called a weaboo regarding his thoughts on western Godzilla fans
Lets just get this out of the way and continue talking about Kaiju okay

He thinks the Shin Godzilla is the best, and went through the archives and found every Boco post he could to autisticly put that shit together. And then he posts it on Sup Forums. He has no fucking room to talk.

>defending tripfags

Boco is low hanging fruit.
Everyone knows he's autistic, it's like pointing out that the sky is blue

Fuck no. I'm pointing out he went through the archives to find almost only Boco posts and thinks Boco is a majority of the western fanbase.

>Boco is a majority of the western fanbase.

Fuck, I hope not.

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

This is going to be called stupid but honestly if they were going to revive Gamera I want him to fly out into space more.
He's the "Guardian of the Universe" after all

as long as he flies like in Gamera 3

Can he do the spinning shell thing just once for nostalgia sakes?

Shut the fuck up low test faggot manlet

>faggot turtle

Sounds like someone wants their shit pushed in

GGOTU is literally a better, non-shitty version of 2014's Godzilla

New Godzilla comic when?

You guys ever notice theres highly specific autists on Sup Forums your able to recognize? Not familiar with Godzillafag, but I occasionally can pick out a guy who hates Transformers who turn into vehicles/loves beasts and a uppity Wonder Woman fag who thinks hes the only true fan on the board. I just find it funny

I recognize them easily because I hate trannyfuckers and tripfaggots

There's one in the Gwenpool threads who walks in and starts posting angry replies to random people that sound like he's in some kind of argument with them. He's an odd one.

There's also TheBatmanfag, TeenTitansfag, etc.
Then there's of course Revved who's shared across Sup Forums.
Sup Forums has it worse.
Sup Forums can fill out an entire rogues gallery with their shitposters

I love Revved

Theres that one guy who started in Injustice threads who had a hateboner for Captain Cold for whatever reason

He is filled with turtle meat

>The director for KKvG is the same shitheel who directed the Netflix Death Note movie
I don't feel so good about this anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=FGRHqvC7f_o

>The director of the upcoing Godzilla sequel directed Krampus and Trick 'r Treat

Well...Ryuk was great...right?

Yes? Just because one director is great doesn't magically make the other one better.

I forgot to put in a reaction image
I'm as worried as you are for Kong vs Godzilla

Mike warms my heart

What? a molten dildo?

Yep, like the "The Best Cartoons Ever Made" faggoy that posts his 3x3 everywhere

With Vag eyes.

>He thinks Godzilla isn't allowed on Sup Forums
Lurk more, buddy

Did him saying that turn you on?

>implying Mothra is weak
Have you uh

Have you ever watched a Mothra movie, babe?

Man the MCU Ultron designs just keep getting worse, don't they?

Boco is the board mascot and obly Sup Forums can bully him

Sup Forums is basically a nerd fandom coalition. We have all the autists flock to us.

Famicon, Barneyfag, that one kid who hated the living fuck out of KSBD, the waifu/fetish thread spammers, toasted bread

off this board the only autists in this caliber I know are ACK, that /vr/ autists who flips the fuck out whenever he sees the retroFPS general and the white eurasia /his/ schizo