ITT: Spider-man

You know what it could be cool? Spider-man going to a furry planet.

Only watched for the suit.

oh boy this is gonna be a fun thread

You know what could be cool? That show getting an ending.

didn't reed give him that suit for exactly this mission?

is he a dick enough to do something like homecoming's suit?

I think it is best future spider-man costume.

Your favorite spider-costume?

Last Stand

I was going to talk about spider-man unlimited. There is nothing to talk about.

The worst part is none of the females were attractive.

They weren't supposed to be.

Welp. This is going to be interesting thread.

I wish they were attractive.

And we can salvage the thread by actually posting attractive anthro ladies.

I detest that version of the character about as much as I detest Miyamoto.

Fun fact up until Ultimate Spiderman all Spidey cartoons got bad ends/clifthangers before getting cancelled.

>Spidey cartoons got bad ends/clifthangers before getting cancelled.

Because spider-man is made to suffer.

>Anthro
no

Should peter parker be a bright kid or a super genius?

Is Spider-Man TAS ending considered bad? he was on his way to find MJ after all the shit he went through.

Clever and knowledgeable in select fields. Marvel super geniuses are basically all knowing ass pull wizards.

Maybe but he was still lost between dimesions and madam web looked very sinister in that last shot.

According to the creator, the old magic lady is not evil.

Serious question: how do you get some form of ending to all these cancelled Spidey shows?

I ship Peter and Naoko.

Holy shit, why is Spider-Man's outfit so perfect for women?

By either begging/funding a reboot or asking the animators/creators to write out their planned ending and read what could have been.

Bright kid. Could get a full ride to MIT and become Albert Einstein in his senior years, but not kid super-genius. Couple minor inventions as a kid, goes on to NOTICEABLE engineering feats in college and as an adult, but doesn't do something huge like electricity or penicillin until he's 50-60ish.

Noir

Nice quints.
Anyway, he's one of the few versions of Spider-Man that I'm glad Dan Slott killed off.

>being glad something decent got cancelled

bumo

Maybe make an spiderverse crossover where their plotlines get some kind of conclussion?

You will think that all the spider-men will come back to life after spider-verse?

Well, considering that he already IS a supergenius, I vote he should stay a supergenius.

>, but doesn't do something huge like electricity or penicillin until he's 50-60ish.

Most bona fide genius types do their earth shattering work many years before they get to their 50s and 60s. Newton, Einstein, Tesla,da Vinci, Look it up.

No. You know what would be really cool? An edgy Gargoyles-style show just about human rebels trying to survive on this furry planet, done in the same stylistic as Unlimited was. But no, they had to shoehorn Spider-Man in and ruin everything, creating one of the worst Spider-cartoons ever

>"furry" planet
>only the seldom-seen background chars are full anthro
>the two female knights are just monstergirls and not even QTs.

Everyone got screwed in this deal.

Fuck you High Evolutionary.

>Spider-Man Unlimited
>decent
Pick one.

Most underrated Spidey cartoon.

So he's stuck in the furry planet forever?

WAT?

I thought he killed off the one from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

quints