Very proud of you guys Sup Forums for the #draftourdaughters hit on Hillary's campaign...

Very proud of you guys Sup Forums for the #draftourdaughters hit on Hillary's campaign. This will give Trump plenty of momentum to begin to close the gap between him and Hillary. However, she is a master politican and has a very good PR team so she will find some way to get out of this.

Here is what i am here to propose to you guys Sup Forums. We need to do another movement like this but closer to election time so that she doesn't have any time to combat this.

Im feeling the date should be 10/7. We have time to figure something out. 2 weeks in fact.

Here is my plan on how we can coordinate this.

Everytime we talk about our 11/7 plan we use the pic related to signify we are talking about "the plan".

We must use meme magic to combat this. Every dubs post that is in "the plan" will be considered as part of "the plan". We will need people collecting screenshots of posts under "the plan" in order to keep a log of what "the plan" is. Hopefully by 11/7 we will have something we can put into fruition.

I believe in you Sup Forums. Together, we can make HIStory ;)

#4thDebateNow

bump

bump

#StepDownHillary
get it trending!

First priority is finding our angle, I think we should use the fact that Bill Clinton is a rapist and that Hillary destroyed the lives of the victims once they tried to come out and testify

>We must use meme magic to combat this. Every dubs post that is in "the plan" will be considered as part of "the plan". We will need people collecting screenshots of posts under "the plan" in order to keep a log of what "the plan" is. Hopefully by 11/7 we will have something we can put into fruition.
the fuck is this shit?

how would you word it faggot

Hillary is gay.

Goddamn it milo get your finger out of that hole you faggot.

i wouldn't talk about DUBS MEAN IT'S RIGHT i would just share ideas and see what works

we have to find indisputable evedince of how much of a liar she is and be able to capture it with a catchy #.

It must be a satirical comment of how rediculous Hillary and most liberals are.

The people Trump are going for are the ones that are fed up with politics in general or are on the fense because of how rediculous liberal ideologies can be and how they guilt a lot of people into voting for them are make people think they need to rely on the democratic party in order to stand a chance in this world.

If we can make a catchy # with the context of that and use her campaign signs as a means to spread the word much like #draftourdaughters than we can do something.

We aren't looking for our memes themselves to make a difference. We are looking to make a ridiculous reaction from the people that support Hillary so that it makes people not want to be a part of that group.

If we rely on dubs then we rely on statistical odds from something much greater than us to determine what we do. But we could just share ideas and see where that goes.

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

when did Sup Forums get full of so many sensitive faggots

If you're offended by facts, chances are that YOU'RE the sensitive faggot.

we need to make a post similar to my OP that we can copy paste to spread the word. Thats our first step.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#pardonhillary

not really. In order to be sensitive you have to care. I don't. I might be a faggot though. But if someone calls Hillary gay with not actually meaning hillary like women then you definitely are a triggered faggot.

>In order to be sensitive you have to care.
You obviously cared enough to reply to me.

>But if someone calls Hillary gay with not actually meaning hillary like women then you definitely are a triggered faggot.
Neither I, nor the person I responded to, explicitly specified what we meant by "gay". You're the one projecting meaning where there is none.

Fuck off, faggot. Someone should stab you in the neck.

What the fuck is this terrible thread? It appears to be CTR attempting to orchestrate a fake Sup Forums operation. Anyone else see what I'm saying or have I just been huffing too much jenk...

You sound like you have anger management issues.

How many tweets did we get up to before the jew shut it down?

how else are we going to orcestrate anything. If you have a better way to go about it feel free to do it. Believe me or don't. I could be CTR. Or i could just be some faggot trying to actually do something instead of lurking and shit posting on Sup Forums all night

You're either CTR or extremely knew. Your plan is terrible. Nothing that happens the day before the election is going to affect anything significantly. Also Sup Forums memes have to happen organically. That's where the magic comes from. Anytime Sup Forums tries to "make a plan" nothing actually comes of it. It's just singular shit posts that happen to catch on because people like the idea.

And the fact that you never actually denied being CTR makes me assume that you are.

t. Dilbert Man

Isn't denying being CTR one of the things you'd expect CTR shills to do?

You sound like a fag, OP. Like some kind of super-fag, in fact. Duke of the Fags.

>We must use meme magic to combat this. Every dubs post that is in "the plan" will be considered as part of "the plan". We will need people collecting screenshots of posts under "the plan" in order to keep a log of what "the plan" is. Hopefully by 11/7 we will have something we can put into fruition.
common tactic on chan: manipulate dubs to add spooky legitimacy to a post
these nazis want you to believe MAGIC is REAL if it'll get you more excited to follow orders....
user cucked by stormfront LONG ago....
my posts have a tendency to disappear so screenshot this

don't swallow redpill

i've been here lurking for a while. I just don't post very often. And you have helped add to the plan.

Lets move the date. 11/5

Also the idea of shit posts turning into something is also now part of the plan. Anything that remotely could be used as part of the plan that we find is part of the plan. If you find something make a post in relation to the plan in order to spread the word. We have to let it catch on organically. I understand. But we need to try to force something. It can't wait, but at the same time the plan can't be shit.

CTR would deny they are CTR. Just like A cop would say they aren't a cop. That logic doesn't work

stfu you Italian fascist faggot. Get a real country before you talk shit.