Grand pa tell me again about the meme wars

>grand pa tell me again about the meme wars

>we were surrounded by 4 CTR front to back there was no escape, if it wasnt for that one smart aussie your old man here wouldnt be here right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hefh9dFnChY
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=1DGkhOHsbN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a fucking leaf...

Who artillery here?

>Grandpa tell me again about how a bunch of virginal manchidlren who called themselves the alt-right thought that posting funny pictures online will defy polls and elect a geriatric trust-fund kid to be president

>believing you'll actually reproduce
>believing you'll actually reproduce and have kids that aren't as irreparably fucked up as you are

kek

>Implying you'll ever pass on your genes

I was up to my knees in slide threads, with verifications that didn't work! Going in there, looking for CTR, out shitposting him; While degenerates like you were back here partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and
listening to the goddamn Bieber albums!

Anytime Ameribro and all my Sup Forums brothers

Who else here Close-Meme Support?

Keeping our memelords on the frontlines safe.

>grandpa, why do your memoirs reference "fapping" to almost literally every current event favoring trump and/or the downfall of commies?
>grandpa, what's fapping?

>grandpa tell me again how you, a bunch of internet losers and 400 pound hackers resurrected an ancient egyptian smug frog in order to haunt and terrify a billionaire narcissistic sociopath to the point of driving her mad.

>The Nerd Virgins where using using their bots to say to attempt to slow us in our tracks while we where nursing our future spartans your parents while we trained in cyberspace against nightmare threats beyond comprehension for the secretwars through spacetime, before we enacted an epic battle with all sorts of devices like prototype hoverboards and other secret technology.

The record has been corrected. Thanks CTR!

robots in an attempt to slow us in our tracks *

We memed Hillary into jail. We memed her into a hospital. We memed her campaign into oblivion. Nobody has a clue how this happened. But we do. Meme magic is real, and it's powerful.

>tfw I was to intelligent to participate in the great meme wars
>tfw I missed the get that the leaf wasted with his shitty post by 9 integers

>tfw you show your grandkids your 2gigs of Pepe reaction images

im a forward shitpost controller, i just link people to shit to downvote/upvote/retweet

>grandpa, why are there no more roads?

You kids these days are lucky. You gave bots that do all your dirty work. In my day we would have to spend fifteen hours in mspaint both ways, and we did it for free too.

Does anyone have the grandpa comic feels panel ?
>kids find granddad's pc
>tells him how were all assholes but that's what's great about it
>see you space cowboy

>implying Sup Forums did shit
/r/the_donald did all the work for you.

Are we doin' this?

>it was a hard battle, a battle that I wasn't prepared to fight
>but it changed me. it made me resilient. and it taught me to trust people in the darkest hours
>at times it seemed that victory was impossible. we were constantly attacked by enemy forces and morale dropped frequently, especially after The Tapes were released
>but we perservered along with out Great Leader, his strong words and high energy filling our hearts, and our strong belief in the Almighty Kek and his chosen sons, Pepe and Wojak
>and in the end we won. using our cunning and untapped potential, we unleashed our strongest attacks, using our own enemy's weapons against them, as well as having true patriots within the system, people that could make a bigger impact than us mere soldiers
>and it was all worth it. the sweat, the tears, the rage... it all mattered not when, at the cloudless, moonless night of november 8th, 2016, it was announced that our Leader had defeat the forces of globalism. the next morning was a sight to behold, kid. people all around the world, even here in Huezil, were filled with hope, and seeing the leftists foaming at the mouth was a feeling sweetest than any kind you might have ever tasted
>nowadays these memories are kinda hazy, with me being an old man and all. but I'll never forget the moments me and my batallion shared. the memes, the laughs, the banter, even the fights. being there with fellow Sup Forumsacks gave us the strenght to keep going forward, and make the world and ourselves things that we would be proud of

>Tfw some man-child grandkid of a Internet meme enthusiast grandfather programs a drone and produces weapons grade plutonium in his mom's basement killing all of mankind and shit posting it all on a Taiwanese fishing blogsite

no

oh boy

WHO /stormtrooper/ HERE

DELET THIS

IT KEEPS GOING

Hey you're on here too faggot. By your logic, you won't have kids either. Kys

I'm a propaganda officer, communicating off board with the normie population.

and finally.

why would there be?

A frog and weiner went online and and fought devil women.

>It's true. All of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hefh9dFnChY

Thank you oldfag
Ahhh the feels
>See you space cowboy

How about side by side with a low-quality shitposter?

What are you CTR shills going to do after Nov. 8th? You realize you'll have wasted a whole year right?

I don't want to lose you guys :(

its beginning to rain

great thread song
here is for our brothers that still are in the front lines
>keep on memeing you wonderfull bastards
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

Thanks saved

holy fucking shit this almost brought me to tears

OP, you're still a faggot

>222nd Deep meme recon regiment
>Sgt. Is an aussie and the best God damn shitposter in the battalion
>on patrol
>Contact
>Canadian CTR
>It's the elite "BTFO guard"
>Ohshit.png
>hear 'trump is finished' from the tree line
>yell to the RTO to call in CAS
>looks at me before a demographic of buzzfeeds latest (((polls))) rips through his skull blowing him the fuck out
>Get bumped 10 meters from the blast
>reach for a weapons grade pepe to return fire
>meme folder was destroyed in the blast
>all I have left is my spurdo
>hello darkness my old friend
>nerd virgin rises from the tall grass
>It's a officer from the Canadian CTR
>pulls out leftist shit teir meme
>It's all ogre
>Sgt. Shitposter grabs him from behind
>shouts 'A. FUCKING. LEAF.'
>pulls the pin off a spicy trump tweet and detonates
>Kills himself and blows the legs off the CTR nerd virgin
>Get up, unsheath my spurdo and teleport behind the leafcuck
>'pssh... Nothing personal kid... But emails won't be the only thing Hillary is missing'
>slit his throat
>return to Base

And that is how I was awarded the gold star for autism. That aussie was the best damn NCO I ever had.

>Canadian in USA
uh oh.

fuckin bravo

soon brothers

My heart actually hurt

I didn't ask for these feels

Nice. True kino.
Felt like I was living the experience

Even the FBI agents monitoring us will miss it I guess

gave me chills desu

>A man came into my life, a beautiful man, I knew he was the chosen one from the start, we all knew...

The australians really redeemed themselves in this election.

Can someone start working on the wikipedia style war results page for memewar

Combatants
Sup Forums
The_donald
Etc

33,000 dank memes

you make minimum wage and only eat pizza every day nerd virgin

LMAO

After the Economic collapse people will get the internet working again.
Even if I have to myself
No moot or shills or cucked mods ruining fun
I swear upon my life. If it is possible after the coming fall of currencies I will laugh at autists raging at shit posts from half way across this globe.
Maybe better and completely user like it should have been

Just wait and watch shill....

Just wait and...

watch.

And when it comes to pass that Sup Forums was right...again...

Then you will know...

That meme magic is REAL.

Fucking zozzle.

kek'd

Back in my day a shill post was only worth a quarter, you had to get four (you)s to afford a hamburger.

212th Mechanized Autism Battalion, 1st Leaf Division.

>A man came into my life, a beautiful man, I knew he was the chosen one from the start,
>Takes in deep breath and lets it out
>We all knew

linked song starts...

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Props to /trumpgen/ and /cfg/, they were true heros this whole cycle.

We only won because of that one aussie

>No moot or shills or cucked mods ruining fun

You advocate for CP then?
Bury yourself faggot.

youll miss the whole package thats how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg

>the blood rushing feeling when you now that your post is gonna blast that leaf out of this world
>the comment you didnt give much though and gets blessed by sweet digits
>that brave jap sniper that always is lurking waiting patienly to blast the lead in the precise moment
>the former enemies that breakdown infront of us confessing their sins and are took into our warm arms
>being sure about something just to be blasted out by a brother thats more wise than you
there is no other place where you can experience this weakly

You glorious bastard.

PENIS IS ERECT!

id go down to the synagogue, thats what we called "banks" back in those days you see, and id get change for a shitpost.

"Four shekels for a shitpost" id say, as that was what we called them at the time. yup, a pocket full of shekels could get you along way back then

>tfw no ai gf

>sonny lemme tell you about the time I deserted to CTR

more like roll threads closet case loli jacker

Witnessed.

Ahh twas glorious lad, ya should have seen it. I always knew I had a knack for shitposting when I saw how the Americans used to react to my posts..... What?....Oh, yes honey they were still around at that time.. so were the Russians in fact... Well, that's long time ago now. The meme wars as you know came just before the Third World War. Now quiet all of you, it's time for the morning prayers, get your rugs or they'll kill us like they did your mother.

crocodile dundee is the smartest man alive

In our hearts, a moment can live for forever

Top kek.

Thank you for your service Sargent.

>Because we finally we defeated those statis commies, son.

>tfw hillary and soros are vanquished

Fuck that was good. Here is a (you)

Watching Band of Brothers while reading this, just amplified the experience

DAHNLAND, THIS IS 12TH STRATEGIC CRUZ MISSILE COMMAND, REQUESTING IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT OF THE DELEGATES HOW COPY

Aww, bitter tolerast is bitter. Whaaa... whaaaa...

helicopter division reporting

>you leave your grandkids your full-auto meme drive created before the 2086 machine-meme ban

mmm, yes babe

youtube.com/watch?v=1DGkhOHsbN0

tfw you don't know how much longer till the get

So can pain. Its a bittersweet thing, all these moments we shared.